SHOCKER: Another Cry-Baby Muslim Wants Special Treatment Based On Her Cult!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Summary: A crying and complaining Muslim teacher DEMANDS that she should be allowed to take off THREE WEEKS from her public service job, RIGHT BEFORE END OF THE YEAR EXAMS I might add, to go on a TRIP to Saudi Arabia! Again a Muslim wants special treatment! And the ACLU activists, like our current attorney general will appease this garbage demands! No only is this bitch suing, but Liberal AG is suing on her behalf!

I say OK Muslim we will give you special treatment, but only if Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, Iraq and Iran start giving Jews, Christian, Hindus, Atheist, Fags and Women special treatment. Until then, I say fuck you Muslim, you get the pink slip!

It's just like the shit hole muslim that complained she couldn't wear her hijab while working in Disney World. Hey MOOOSLIM, there is a dress code. Disney is in the entertainment business, no one wants to see your fucking hijab!

I know I know the liberal response from morons like Ravi will be "where is the harm she offered to take 3 unpaid weeks, they will get a sub." First, subs are far less effective than their primary teacher. Anyone remember how they treated subs in grammer school? Second, this is right before end of the year exams. The primary teacher should be there to wrap the school year up. This is beyond a selfish deed to abandon your students at the end of the year. Third, a Sub would have a great deal of catching up to do before she/he could even start the lessons. Fourth, there is a level of consistency that students needs and this foreigner is trying to deny them. Fifth, give in to her once, then she and other MOOOSLIM teachers will be demanding it every year. Watch, if she gets it this year then she would DEMAND paid time off next year. Sixth, a trip to S.A. what is next, floor baths, mandatory damnation of Israel day, no pork being served in the school cafe and no seeing eye dogs for any misfortunate blind children that attend the school. You give in once to a MOOOSLIM, then they keep demanding more!

Muslim teacher sues over not being allowed to go on hajj pilgrimage - PhotoGallery - Chicago Sun-Times
According to the complaint filed in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago, Khan, who joined the district as a teacher in 2007, wanted to perform Hajj, a requirement for every Muslim who is physically and financially able. The annual pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, is a demonstration of the solidarity of the Muslim people, and their submission to God.

The district denied the leave, saying it was “not related to her professional duties” and Khan resigned as a result, according to the complaint.

The lawsuit, filed on Khan’s behalf, seeks her reinstatement, back pay and unspecified damages, and an order requiring the district to adopt a policy designed to “reasonably accommodate the religious observances, practices and beliefs of employees and prospective employees,” the justice department said.

So if I was Rastafarian and wanted to take 3 weeks off to go to Jamaica, would they let me do it? I'm guessing they would tell me to go fuck myself.

So if I was Rastafarian and wanted to take 3 weeks off to go to Jamaica, would they let me do it? I'm guessing they would tell me to go fuck myself.

Next month is passover. I am not religious, but I enjoy the family get together. My company scheduled it's annual sales convention right during it. It's mandatory! I am not happy about it, but I am going.

Another person will say, hey but we get Christmas and Thanksgiving off. First, we are a Christian country so its only natural to get their holist day day and Thanksgiving is our most American America holiday. We deserve it off. Second, for both holidays we get like what 1 or 2 days off. This woman wants 3 weeks off! Unfuckingbelievable!

untwist your panties. you of all people should know that an ambulance chaser will file suit on anything.

you've got a better chance of becoming pope and presiding over sukkoth in the vatican than she does of prevailing.

lighten up, francis.

Next month is passover. I am not religious, but I enjoy the family get together. My company scheduled it's annual sales convention right during it. It's mandatory! I am not happy about it, but I am going.

Another person will say, hey but we get Christmas and Thanksgiving off. First, we are a Christian country so its only natural to get their holist day day and Thanksgiving is our most American America holiday. We deserve it off. Second, for both holidays we get like what 1 or 2 days off. This woman wants 3 weeks off! Unfuckingbelievable!

In Islamic countries Christians have to work on Christmas and every other Holliday, and in some places you are not even allowed to practice your faith openly.

It is not discrimination to expect someone to do the job for which they were hired.

If your arcane religious beliefs preclude you from working at certain times then find a job that will let you take the time off.

It's the same old beer and bacon argument: If you can't touch beer or bacon then why the fuck would you be so stupid as to apply for and accept a job at a store that sells beer and bacon?

Muslims are the current oppressed minority here in America.

So it is up to us to take full advantage of our victim status. :cool:

Muslims are also the current oppressed MAJORITY in their own countries. Iraq, Iran, Syria, Tunisia, Libya just to name a few.
You folks slaughter your own and think nothing about it. Instead you are worried about some teacher in Illinois.:cuckoo:

It is not discrimination to expect someone to do the job for which they were hired.

If your arcane religious beliefs preclude you from working at certain times then find a job that will let you take the time off.

It's the same old beer and bacon argument: If you can't touch beer or bacon then why the fuck would you be so stupid as to apply for and accept a job at a store that sells beer and bacon?

I personally know a Muslim woman who works the check out line at a WalMart

And wears the head scarf and veil at work.

If a customer has alcohol or pork products to be checked out among their other items.

She will call for another employee to come to her station and enter the items into the register and also bag them. :cool:

Muslims are also the current oppressed MAJORITY in their own countries. Iraq, Iran, Syria, Tunisia, Libya just to name a few.
You folks slaughter your own and think nothing about it. Instead you are worried about some teacher in Illinois.
What they do in other countries is their business.

All I am concerned with is treatment of Muslims here in America. :cool:

If a customer has alcohol or pork products to be checked out among their other items.

She will call for another employee to come to her station and enter the items into the register and also bag them. :cool:

I don't get it, whats the problem with her doing her job and bagging the pork and alcohol?:confused:

You folks slaughter your own and think nothing about it. Instead you are worried about some teacher in Illinois.
What they do in other countries is their business.

All I am concerned with is treatment of Muslims here in America. :cool:

That is your right and I support that.
Too bad for the Muslims everywhere else then. No wonder they are having such a hard time. Must be hard for them when not even their own have their back.

The veil thing is a non issue the problem is that a person is interrupting the work of another to do her job.

So again if you apply for a job knowing there are aspects of the job that offend you or there are duties you will refuse to perform, then why apply in the first place?

Last edited:
I hope she wins her case and alot of money. :eusa_angel:

She will win and take blood money from the run down Chicago Schools. She will be hurting mostly black student, but liberals care about education not conservatives right! :eek: Doesn't matter that liberals have run IL and esp Chicago the last 8 decades and they have created one of the worst school systems in possibly the industrialized world!

Never knew you were so against black people!

New Topics

Forum List

Back