Shock! TM: Consumer Confidence Plunged In May

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL4DRUjpYlk&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL6E94FD72FE47833E]Bright And Shiny - Bubble Boy - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a fact - the economy isn't 'wavering', it's tanking. And it is unlikely to see any significant improvement for quite some time.... and that has jack shit to do with either the Democrats or the Republicans. It has a lot to do with the global economic situation. All our major markets are in recession... and that has jack shit to do with their political systems either. I appreciate that these simple facts are far above your intellectual pay grade.

Dearheart you precious Bush created this problem so his buddies could make money

Dearheart, your precious Obama is continuing this problem so HIS buddies can make money. :thup:
And the next piece of shit you morons elect will continue so HIS buddies can make money.

You should do it first before wondering about others

I have... which is why I spread the blame equally among those who are actually responsible. But that does take courage, non partisanship and intellect - you fail on all three.

It would be ncie to have one example of you actually blaming those responsible or being courageous or intelligent but we have none because you are none
Go to therapy and get some help you need it

Is English your native language? Genuine question because you appear to struggle with basic sentence structure.... in that, you have much in common with TruthMocker.

But... to address your point... there are a plethora of example of me blaming a whole host of entities and individuals for the current clusterfuck, including:

Our politicians - both sides.
Individuals within the banking system.
Corporate greed.
And... not to be overlooked... the average American for spending more than they could afford to pay back.

If you bother to research my posts, you will also find that I have laid out a huge number of policies, regulations, etc that were supported by either Dems or Republicans, or both... that led us to this point.

In short.... if someone needs therapy on this thread... it ain't me. It's 'you and your ilk'*

*By 'your ilk' I mean TruthMocker.

I have... which is why I spread the blame equally among those who are actually responsible. But that does take courage, non partisanship and intellect - you fail on all three.

It would be ncie to have one example of you actually blaming those responsible or being courageous or intelligent but we have none because you are none
Go to therapy and get some help you need it
Is English your native language? Genuine question because you appear to struggle with basic sentence structure.... in that, you have much in common with TruthMocker.
That was very courageous of you.

If you bother to research my posts, you will also find that I have laid out a huge number of policies, regulations, etc that were supported by either Dems or Republicans, or both... that led us to this point.
If I wanted to dig through shit Id do it.

Forum List

Back