SHOCK REPORT: 2,500 Documents Could Show Taxpayer Info. Shared With White House...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
2,500 new documents ID'd in White House-IRS taxpayer harassment cases

In a shocking revelation, the Treasury Inspector General has identified some 2,500 documents that “potentially” show taxpayer information held by the Internal Revenue Service being shared with President Obama’s White House.

The discovery was revealed to the group Cause of Action, which has sued for access to any of the documents. It charges that the IRS and White House have harassed taxpayers.

In an email from the Justice Department’s tax office, an official revealed the high number of documents, suggesting that the White House was hip deep in probes of taxpayers, likely including conservatives and Tea Party groups associated with the IRS scandal...

Read More:
2 500 new documents ID d in White House-IRS taxpayer harassment cases WashingtonExaminer.com
DRUDGE REPORT 2014

As if the vast majority of Americans didn't already suspect this. This entire scandal, whether directly ordered by obama's lips or not, was orchestrated and put into action by the white house. If this is the smoking gun, I fully expect the kenyan to be impeached.

Last edited:
As if the vast majority of Americans didn't already suspect this. This entire scandal, whether directly ordered by obama's lips or not, was orchestrated and put into action by the white house. If this is the smoking gun, I full expect the kenyan to be impeached.

It is a miserable abuse of power. But i doubt he'll be Impeached. The Republicans can't wait to get in there and commit the same abuses. Both Parties enjoy absolute power. So they won't Impeach him. They'll just follow his lead and commit the same abuses next time they grab the White House. That's how it really works in Washington.

And the libs on this site will have three reactions:
BOOSH!
What difference at this point does it make?
Everyone does it.

The truth is this is a gross breach of confidentiality and the using of IRS data to target opposition.

The same people who howled when Nixon mused about misusing the IRS find nothing wrong when their team actually does it. Even worse than this was Clinton's violation of political opponents' confidential FBI files, an action that should have resulted in criminal prosecution.

And the libs on this site will have three reactions:
BOOSH!
What difference at this point does it make?
Everyone does it.

The truth is this is a gross breach of confidentiality and the using of IRS data to target opposition.

It's a heinous criminal act. The President should be Impeached.

As if the vast majority of Americans didn't already suspect this. This entire scandal, whether directly ordered by obama's lips or not, was orchestrated and put into action by the white house. If this is the smoking gun, I full expect the kenyan to be impeached.

It is a miserable abuse of power. But i doubt he'll be Impeached. The Republicans can't wait to get in there and commit the same abuses. Both Parties enjoy absolute power. So they won't Impeach him. They'll just follow his lead and commit the same abuses next time they grab the White House. That's how it really works in Washington.

Do you have any examples of Republicans committing "the same abuses?"

The Republicans love absolute power just as much as the Democrats do. They can't wait to get in the White House and get some revenge. So they won't be Impeaching this asshole President. They'll just look to revenge instead. That is how Washington really works.

The Republicans love absolute power just as much as the Democrats do. They can't wait to get in the White House and get some revenge. So they won't be Impeaching this asshole President. They'll just look to revenge instead. That is how Washington really works.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back