Shock PSAs: Do They Work?

Never worked on me.

I remember when I was in high school a wrecked car was parked in front of the school just before the prom to discourage us all from drinking. My buddies and I had a few beers while driving around and then stopped and pissed all over it.

Never worked on me.

I remember when I was in high school a wrecked car was parked in front of the school just before the prom to discourage us all from drinking. My buddies and I had a few beers while driving around and then stopped and pissed all over it.

It seemed like every year school let out some one was killed or seriously injured in a car wreck.

Yes, but not nearly so well as SHAME PSA's

"Smoking STINKS" works better on kids than SMOKING KILLS.

Yes, but not nearly so well as SHAME PSA's

"Smoking STINKS" works better on kids than SMOKING KILLS.

My motto when I was in hell school was to quote Rage Against the Machine

"Fuck you I won't do what you tell me"

"Scared Straight" is supposed to be effective. I'd like to see more shocking videos on the dangers of unprotected sex. Too many kids are clueless. I remember staying away from hard drugs because a teacher said your kids could come out retarded or with two heads or something. Whatever works... Lol

"Scared Straight" is supposed to be effective. I'd like to see more shocking videos on the dangers of unprotected sex. Too many kids are clueless. I remember staying away from hard drugs because a teacher said your kids could come out retarded or with two heads or something. Whatever works... Lol

I got a bad trip from hard drugs one time, i think i died three times that night.

Teens are more motivated by SOCIAL REJECTION, than they are by the fear of death.

Being socially rejected is something they can understand.

Death and (some possible future) disease is too abstract for them to get.

Kids are immortal as far as they're concerned.

Hence my theory that SHAME works better than FEAR in modifying social trends.

Yes you know the one with a dorky straight chick sitting next to the one on pot melting into the sofa.
Stoners think, yeah were can I get that good shit.

Forum List

Back