Shock Poll: Obama and Bush even!!!!

Their policies are almost identical. This current President just took all of Bush's policies and expanded them exponentially. "Stimulus" and Bailouts were Bush policies originally. This President just continued on with those policies. There has been no "Hope" or "Change." That's just silly Bull Shit they need to feed their hungry sheep. Although their policies are almost identical,Bush did enjoy 4% Unemployment much of his Presidency. So at this point it would be fair to say that Bush was a better President.

It's an irrelevant question. Until you assholes get rid of the incumbents on Crapital Hill, it makes no difference who the current or past puppets are.

this dipshit Ex-American coward, calls Americans Assholes....and we have two morons ( iamwhatiseem , Mad Scientist) .... thanking him......amazing....

It's an irrelevant question. Until you assholes get rid of the incumbents on Crapital Hill, it makes no difference who the current or past puppets are.
Douger, are you bi-polar or something? Seems your posts are alternately brilliant then stupid. Either that or two different people are using your account.

I don't think I've ever pos repped and neg repped anyone else more on the interwebs.

then why the fuck did you thank him for doing something he does in 90% of his posts?.....which is putting down Americans......he aint bi-polar....he is a fucking Anti-American asshole who was born and raised here and then left when things got a little tough and were not going his way.........he is the kind of American we dont need living here.....im sure when things get tough where he is at now....he will do the same thing....put his tail between his legs and run......

Bush gets a slight edge at this point. Although their policies are just about identical,Bush did enjoy record-high Stock Markets and 4% Unemployment most of his Presidency. I don't see much difference between the two men though.

Bush kept no more promises than Obama has.

bush promised to 'run a humble foreign policy'.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Obama promised transparency, Hope, Change, and unemployment not going above 8%. just to name a few lol

That said. I think it is silly to try and compare 2 of the worst presidents ever, and say mine was better.

Just silly

Obama promised alot of things. MOST were false...'Fundementally transforming America" was not a lie. How he went about to subdue voters WAS a lie...

The dog shit on the lawn would be a better President than the idiot presently infesting the Oval Office.

Of course President Bush was a better President. Warts and all, he is miles above the abysmally failed scumbag President Obama.

doggy-poo1.jpg

is better than

obama_smoking.png

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you? LOL, spineless coward.

Forum List

Back