SHOCK POLL: Americans, 2-1, Fear Obama's Reelection...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
When it comes to how Americans view President Obama going into the new year, there appears to be very little spirit of Auld Lang Syne. Instead, according to the new Washington Whispers poll, many voters aren't forgetting what they dislike about Obama and want him out office.

In our New Year's poll, when asked what news event they fear most about 2012, Americans by a margin of two-to-one said Obama's reelection. Only 16 percent said they fear the Democrat won't win a second term, while 33 percent said they fear four more years. [Check out the top political events of 2011]

Next to Obama's reelection, 31 percent of Americans said they feared higher taxes, which may be proof that the president's focus on the payroll tax cut has hit paydirt.

The poll, however, held out some hope for Obama. Some 38 percent of younger Americans, 18-24, said their biggest fear was higher taxes. Just 28 percent of those same voters said they feared Obama winning in November. [See pictures of Obama behind the scenes.]

But in results backed up by other polls, older Americans and those earning $75,000 or more are especially worried about the president getting a second term, according to the poll done by Synovate eNation.

Nearly half of Americans 65 and older said Obama's reelection was their top fear, 39 percent of those making $75,000 or more agreed.

Poll: Americans, 2-1, Fear Obama's Reelection - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Obama's toast... we all know it. Barring a complete fuck up on the part of the (R) candidate, or some cataclysmic event here at home or in the Middle East, he's a one-termer.

There's already a thread where we disemboweled this total bullshit poll.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/202658-poll-americans-2-1-fear-obamas-reelection.html

"We?" I thought you OWS kooks were 'Non-Partisan' and had no 'Political Agenda?' I guess that was a lie all along. But i knew that from the very beginning. On the bright side,at least you guys are finally being honest about your agenda.

The push poll results are right here at the bottom of the article, 33% fear Obama getting reelected, not 66%. What agenda? The article is a bald faced lie that counts on people like you not reading it critically or better yet, not reading any further than the headline.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/202658-poll-americans-2-1-fear-obamas-reelection.html

"We?" I thought you OWS kooks were 'Non-Partisan' and had no 'Political Agenda?' I guess that was a lie all along. But i knew that from the very beginning. On the bright side,at least you guys are finally being honest about your agenda.

The push poll results are right here at the bottom of the article, 33% fear Obama getting reelected, not 66%. What agenda? The article is a bald faced lie that counts on people like you not reading it critically or better yet, not reading any further than the headline.

listen camp occupada.....you need to read the article yourself

In our New Year's poll, when asked what news event they fear most about 2012, Americans by a margin of two-to-one said Obama's reelection. Only 16 percent said they fear the Democrat won't win a second term, while 33 percent said they fear four more years.

16 percent fear the democrat wont win a 2nd term
33 percent fear four more years

33/16 ~= 2/1

Get it now?

Ugh...now i have to go make people look dumb in the thread you linked.

Your lack of diligence is typical of the Generation Cupcake Occupod movement.

You already said "We." So you blew it. You OWS kooks were never 'Non-Partisan' or didn't have a 'Political Agenda.' All lies. Btw,check out your guy's new Chief of Staff. Your guy is in very very deep with Corporate Wall Street Bankers.

You already said "We." So you blew it. You OWS kooks were never 'Non-Partisan' or didn't have a 'Political Agenda.' All lies. Btw,check out your guy's new Chief of Staff. Your guy is in very very deep with Corporate Wall Street Bankers.

shameless excuse to post a representative of the occupada

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRNS_LPJvfc&list=UUnJSa3nk6IreBi-pjWoT5Uw&index=2&feature=plcp]Llyod Hart Speaks For Occupy Boston OWS Protestors - YouTube[/ame]

In our New Year's poll, when asked what news event they fear most about 2012, Americans by a margin of two-to-one said Obama's reelection. Only 16 percent said they fear the Democrat won't win a second term, while 33 percent said they fear four more years.

33/16 ~= 2/1

Get it now?

LOL what a crock.

33/16 ~= 2/1

Get it now?

It doesn't make any sense.

33% of 100% fear it. That's 1 in 3 that "fear" Obama's re-election. The thread title here is disengenuous, as it says "americans 2-1 fear Obama's reelection"

whereas the TRUTH is not that AMERICANS (total, as the thread title implies), fear it 2-1, but it's feared 2-1 against those who fear he won't win. and that's actually a positive for Obama, because of-those who didn't vote that they fear him losing - many of them may have voted that way because they're confident he'll win.

How loony can this be stretched?

Hey Libocalypse now, aka PauliticiaN, try honesty some time.

Forum List

Back