Shock: Nat‘l Intelligence Director Admits He Didn’t Know about UK Terror Arrests

Have we met? stfu.

In a manner of speaking, yes. I've met many people just like you. Whack jobs hogtied by emotions that run from one extreme to another.

Oh, really? What extremes am I running on, in my Office,....right now, persay? :lol:

You sound like you take this shit way too seriously.

Nope, not at all... I just like taking emotionally unstable asshats to task whenever possible.

BTW, if you're at work.. you may want to actually get to work.

In a manner of speaking, yes. I've met many people just like you. Whack jobs hogtied by emotions that run from one extreme to another.

Oh, really? What extremes am I running on, in my Office,....right now, persay? :lol:

Nope, not at all... I just like taking emotionally unstable asshats to task whenever possible.

I'm at my home office, same as everyday. I better get to work? What do I do, exactly?

I'm at my home office, same as everyday. I better get to work? What do I do, exactly?

Type on a computer?

Thank you Dr. Fucking Phyllis.

I wonder where feeling "unsafe" falls under, in terms of emotions?

For you apparantly, it is fear.

Ignore it if it makes you feel better. I answered the OP that I don't live in fear, you said she didn't mention fear, feeling unsafe is feeling fear, you don't like that.........ATTACK!

That's your course of action, and I'm the emotionally unstable one. Like I said, you take this way too seriously, and probably should log off for a bit and get yourself some hobbies. I'm being real, not trying to diss you.

I wonder where feeling "unsafe" falls under, in terms of emotions?

For you apparantly, it is fear.

Ignore it if it makes you feel better. I answered the OP that I don't live in fear, you said she didn't mention fear, feeling unsafe is feeling fear, you don't like that.........ATTACK!

That's your course of action, and I'm the emotionally unstable one. Like I said, you take this way too seriously, and probably should log off for a bit and get yourself some hobbies. I'm being real, not trying to diss you.

Diss me? How old are you?

So in conclusion the moron aka GT places no burden on the National Intelligence Director to actually know about terrorist activities around the world. This is norm.and a Typical example of liberal/moronic attitude.

So in conclusion the moron aka GT places no burden on the National Intelligence Director to actually know about terrorist activities around the world. This is norm.and a Typical example of liberal/moronic attitude.

Well, as everyone else but you can see, I agreed that it was incompetence.

Know what that means?>

That this whole post I just quoted, is both wrong, and stupid, and to top it off.........inside of a post where you were wrong and stupid, you added insults from your phony pedestal.

I said that I don't feel unsafe, and I don't live in fear.

That has nothing to do with how I feel or don't feel about the NID, but you really have a hard time with putting 2 and 2 together to make 6.

Well, as everyone else but you can see, I agreed that it was incompetence.

Know what that means?>

That this whole post I just quoted, is both wrong, and stupid, and to top it off.........inside of a post where you were wrong and stupid, you added insults from your phony pedestal.

I said that I don't feel unsafe, and I don't live in fear.

That has nothing to do with how I feel or don't feel about the NID, but you really have a hard time with putting 2 and 2 together to make 6.

Well, if you didn't address the op that makes you a moron. donut? yes it do.

I directly answered a question from the OP. That makes this post wrong and stupid, also. Also with an insult. Geez, your track record is ill, s0n!

Question in post #1: DO YA FEEL SAFE? WELLDOYAHUH?

GT's 1st post: Yea, I feel pretty safe.

= you fail, again.

= you fail, again.

No, I haven't failed. As all the readers can discern the op was about the National Intelligence Director not having a clue about terrorist activity. I asked if his cluelessness made one feel safe. You said you felt perfectly safe and that anyone who didn't lived in fear. You are a moron. We got that. Try again to dig out of your moron hole. Can't do it. You'll just fall back into your shit filled moron hole and flies will land on you. Merry Christmas anyway though.

= you fail, again.

No, I haven't failed. As all the readers can discern the op was about the National Intelligence Director not having a clue about terrorist activity. I asked if his cluelessness made one feel safe. You said you felt perfectly safe and that anyone who didn't lived in fear. You are a moron. We got that. Try again to dig out of your moron hole. Can't do it. You'll just fall back into your shit filled moron hole and flies will land on you. Merry Christmas anyway though.

kewl retort kindeegattna

= you fail, again.

kewl retort kindeegattna

:dig::dance::boohoo:

Yea this one's a real Dunce for sure. Not feeling too safe with this one in charge. He really did look completely clueless. Sad and frightening stuff.

Yea this one's a real Dunce for sure. Not feeling too safe with this one in charge. He really did look completely clueless. Sad and frightening stuff.

I just heard on Fox News, the number one News source for America, that he's been terminated.

New Topics

Forum List

Back