Shock: Nat‘l Intelligence Director Admits He Didn’t Know about UK Terror Arrests

Living in fear is how suckers live. I'm comfortable.

You gotta admit, it's somewhat unsettling that the Director of National Intelligence has no knowledge of a major terror plot that every newspaper in the country has reported.

From an Administration that believes NASA should help Muslims feel better about themselves to a Secretary of Homeland Security that believes we should not call terrorist acts- terrorism but "man made" events

It is not unsettling (or unexpected) in the least
:eusa_angel:

and she sat there looking clueless also. She thinks the border is safe too.

You gotta admit, it's somewhat unsettling that the Director of National Intelligence has no knowledge of a major terror plot that every newspaper in the country has reported in detail.

Not to Nirvana dwellers it's not. Remember they favor the terrorists, so it stands to reason it doesn't bother them in the least.

You're a douchebag. I favor terrorists? I have family that died on 9/11 you fucking scumbag.

You gotta admit, it's somewhat unsettling that the Director of National Intelligence has no knowledge of a major terror plot that every newspaper in the country has reported in detail.

Not to Nirvana dwellers it's not. Remember they favor the terrorists, so it stands to reason it doesn't bother them in the least.

You're a douchebag. I favor terrorists? I have family that died on 9/11 you fucking scumbag.

I think we know who the scum bag is here.

Ignorance is bliss and you live in Nirvana.

I suppose in some ways you are right. Don't worry about if the next subway you take is blown off the tracks and your brains are dripping off the ceiling. Nothing you can do about it then.

If you're living in fear of the subway blowing up, don't take the subway. If you're living in fear of salad bars being poisoned, don't eat salad.

I choose not to live in the box that is fear. I take necessary precautions to a reasonable extent and that's that.

Yes, that would be you. You don't like someone's posts, so you revert to saying they "side with terrorists."

That's because you're a small fucking person.

Ignorance is bliss and you live in Nirvana.

It's unsettling that there are Nukes that could end us, any time. I'm not going to live based off of that feeling.

So you don't consider feeling unsafe living in fear, and I'm retarted. Alright.

You don't have a clue about fear and adrenalin being the backbone of your survival.. We can tell. either that or you don't fear terrorists cause you hang with terrorists. which is it?

That's really a logical either/or? Where did you learn basic philosophy?

Yes, that would be you. You don't like someone's posts, so you revert to saying they "side with terrorists."

And you mock Americans who think the National Intelligence Director should actually know something about terrorist activities. That's what you call "living in fear" fuck you and the jackass you rode in on. Scumbag.

So you don't consider feeling unsafe living in fear, and I'm retarted. Alright.

You don't have a clue about fear and adrenalin being the backbone of your survival.. We can tell. either that or you don't fear terrorists cause you hang with terrorists. which is it?

That's really a logical either/or? Where did you learn basic philosophy?

Shove it up your ass.

Yeah, we're all fucking related to 9/11 victims on the internet. Whose the douchebag now.

And you mock Americans who think the National Intelligence Director should actually know something about terrorist activities. That's what you call "living in fear" fuck you and the jackass you rode in on. Scumbag.

I didn't mock you retard, you asked a question in your OP, asking "do i feel safe," and being that there are more murders in the U.S. daily than terrorist killings, yes, I feel safe.

Equating that to siding with terrorists is the epitome of the class you have, in you. None. You're a board troll with pretty low fucking intelligence. Congratu-fucking-lations that you wear it so proudly on your sleeve, daily.

I didn't mock you retard, you asked a question in your OP, asking "do i feel safe," and being that there are more murders in the U.S. daily than terrorist killings, yes, I feel safe.

Equating that to siding with terrorists is the epitome of the class you have, in you. None. You're a board troll with pretty low fucking intelligence. Congratu-fucking-lations that you wear it so proudly on your sleeve, daily.

Put it where the moon don't shine. Everyone gets to read and decide. You don't decide. You're a typical asswipe. Get over it.

Now back to the subject at hand. I believe the National Intelligence Director should have a fucking clue about terrorist activities. That's his fucking job.

Sounds like GT is a bit bipolar.. he has 2 modes.. safe and fear.

Take a Xanbar dude... seriously.

Put it where the moon don't shine. Everyone gets to read and decide. You don't decide. You're a typical asswipe. Get over it.

Shut the fuck up.

Yep.. definitely a bipolar fuckwit.

Forum List

Back