Shock Me! Give Me ONE Liberal Who Will Be Honest!

And admit at least ONE of these items are true. I happen to believe all of them are true because I use my brain to THINK and REASON for myself. Now I am a tiny bit encouraged by some in the media who are FINALLY paying attention to Benghazi like Maureen Dowd of the NY Times ( http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/18/opinion/sunday/dowd-is-rice-cooked.html?ref=opinion&_r=0 ) but its sadly too few. Anyway who among you libs will be honest enough to agree to one or more of these:

1. Obama Admin failed in having ample security there, ignored the growing threats, refused requests from those in Benghazi for more security.

2. Obama Admin failed in responding to the attack and possibly saving lives.

3. Obama and his Admin lied their asses off following the attack blaming a video so not to hurt his election.

Shock me libs....anyone out there not under the POS's spell?:lol:

Not gonna' happen. Obama could shoot them in the head and they'd still love him and claim he done no wrong.

And admit at least ONE of these items are true. I happen to believe all of them are true because I use my brain to THINK and REASON for myself. Now I am a tiny bit encouraged by some in the media who are FINALLY paying attention to Benghazi like Maureen Dowd of the NY Times ( http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/18/opinion/sunday/dowd-is-rice-cooked.html?ref=opinion&_r=0 ) but its sadly too few. Anyway who among you libs will be honest enough to agree to one or more of these:

1. Obama Admin failed in having ample security there, ignored the growing threats, refused requests from those in Benghazi for more security.

3. Obama and his Admin lied their asses off following the attack blaming a video so not to hurt his election.

I honestly think it's funny watching you dumb wingnuts flail around trying to gin up a scandal that really isn't there.

I honestly think it's funny watching you dumb wingnuts flail around trying to gin up a scandal that really isn't there.

I think it's funny watching you dumb leftnuts flail around trying to desperately defend that miserable failure Obamination.

Things dupes haven't heard:

1. Help arrived at the semi-consulate within 25 minutes.
2. 20+ other embassies were attacked before Bengazi the same day because of that video.
3. EVERYONE followed CIA info as it came out. No lies, no conspiracy...

You lost.

Get over it.​

I think it's funny watching you dumb leftnuts flail around trying to desperately defend that miserable failure Obamination.

Actually, what's really funny is watching all the sock puppets come out on here after Nov 6.

Actually, what's really funny is watching all the sock puppets come out on here after Nov 6.

Yes, you and your collective are pretty funny, I'll give you that.

chimpcartoon460.jpg

New York Post in racism row over chimpanzee cartoon | World news | The Guardian

Life must be pretty tough when you see racists behind every tree, bush, rock, etc. Don't miss the racist in your mirror.

Is it funnier than watching rightwingnuts explain why they lost the election?

'Cause I'm laughing my ass off at that.

There have been many attacks on our embassies in the past decade.

Calcutta, 2002: 5 killed. Karachi, 2002: 12 killed. Islamabad, 2003: 2 killed. Tashkent, 2004: 2 killed. Jeddah, 2004: 9 killed. Karachi 2006: 2 killed. Damascus, 2006: 4 killed. Sana'a, mortar attack, 2008: 2 killed. Istanbul, 2008: 6 killed. Sana'a again, 2008: 16 killed. Peshawar, 2010: 8 killed.

Why are you now suddenly interested in this particular attack? Could it be because you are an automaton who does not become outraged over such a thing until programmed to do so in time for an election against a Democrat?

There is a lot of hypocrisy behind this bleating over Benghazi.

Our Foreign Service knows going in that it is a dangerous job. And we do not have the resources to provide every one of our missions enough firepower to withstand a mortar attack or an attack by an organized terrorist group.

It would be nice if we did, but it would also be quite an expense.

Romney??? Whats he got to do with this topic? Typical BS from you loons.

Its pretty simple really. Your messiah failed in securing these people, failed in helping them and then lied his pathetic ass off following it. Truth hurts...hopefully he pays for it too.

POS.

Great, you show that you stand out not even one little bit from the rest of your conservative cocksucker friends.

I mean come on, Obama as a messiah? Give me a fucking break.

You're an idiot.

Its pretty simple really. Your messiah failed in securing these people, failed in helping them and then lied his pathetic ass off following it. Truth hurts...hopefully he pays for it too.

POS.

Great, you show that you stand out not even one little bit from the rest of your conservative cocksucker friends.

You're an idiot.

Your messiah. Given his agenda of destruction and capitulation, anti-christ might actually be more appropriate.

POS.

You're an idiot.

Your messiah. Given his agenda of destruction and capitulation, anti-christ might actually be more appropriate.

You took it one step further into retardation.

REALLY!? You fucking really believe that Obama is the anti-christ?

So I was listening to, and I may misspell this, the Laura Ingraham show on my radio something like a week before the election, and it was said there that "Hillary sent a cable out to increase security at Benghazi two days prior to the attack, but the cable wasn't received there." If someone can provide a link to that, because it's my understanding that transcripts of radio shows aren't posted on the internet (at least I haven't found it yet), I would appreciate it.

It sounds to me like the federal government is so bloated that nothing ever happens.

Calcutta, 2002: 5 killed. Karachi, 2002: 12 killed. Islamabad, 2003: 2 killed. Tashkent, 2004: 2 killed. Jeddah, 2004: 9 killed. Karachi 2006: 2 killed. Damascus, 2006: 4 killed. Sana'a, mortar attack, 2008: 2 killed. Istanbul, 2008: 6 killed. Sana'a again, 2008: 16 killed. Peshawar, 2010: 8 killed.

Why are you now suddenly interested in this particular attack? Could it be because you are an automaton who does not become outraged over such a thing until programmed to do so in time for an election against a Democrat?

Our Foreign Service knows going in that it is a dangerous job. And we do not have the resources to provide every one of our missions enough firepower to withstand a mortar attack or an attack by an organized terrorist group.

Did any of those attacks happen on 9/11?

You don't think had proper resources that we CAN provide been there, those four Americans would still be alive?

Did any of those attacks happen on 9/11?

Many of those attacks occurred in the wake of the original 9/11 and as a result of our two wars. If we are at war in that part of the world, one would expect attacks on our embassies. And yet we were not able to stop them. I did not hear any shrieking from the likes of you when they happened. It was accepted as the unfortunate consequences of our presence there.

You don't think had proper resources that we CAN provide been there, those four Americans would still be alive?

It was 9/11 all over the world. Therefore, if we had an army division at every single one of our overseas missions, those four Americans would still be alive.

But that is an unrealistic expectation.

Your outrage has been programmed by hypocrites.

Last edited:

You're an idiot.

You took it one step further into retardation.

REALLY!? You fucking really believe that Obama is the anti-christ?

I would believe that more, than him trying to tell us he is a christian.

Figures. No one yet. Typical pathetic answers from the Obamabots. Arent you ashamed to be so f'ing blind to truth because of your allegiance to the POS? How about putting America first idiots?

You bat crap crazies are such bad sports!!! Your pitiful candidate was crushed. Get over it!!

$Romney-47-Pie-Chart.jpg

How much you wanna bet he worships at the alter of St Reagan?

Forum List

Back