Shock. Disbelief. Denial.

I don’t think that it is wrong to judge others as long as you can apply the same standard for yourself.

So, do you think it is immoral for others to take meth and sleep with prostitutes? Do you think its immoral for you to do it?

And I dont want to hear about the other person(s) standards. Its YOUR standards that count.

So, do you think it is immoral for others to take meth and sleep with prostitutes? Do you think its immoral for you to do it?

And I dont want to hear about the other person(s) standards. Its YOUR standards that count.

My standards say that if you are an intelligent adult you should be free to take meth and sleep with prostitutes provided mutual informed consent is in play. I would not do it because I am more risk averse. Yet, in a straight answer to your question, it is not immoral for people to take meth and sleep with prostitutes. It is amoral.

Y'know, I find it funny now to watch Jesus Camp and see Reverend Haggard talk about the "evils" of homosexuality in a sermon.

I find it funny that in attempted self-justification, you deny any-and-everything that says your abnormal lifestyle is abnormal.
I did nothing. I had watched Jesus Camp last night and Haggard was on it and I just wanted to point out the irony of the situation. And I actually deny bullshit from NARTH and similar anti-homosexual groups.

I did nothing. I had watched Jesus Camp last night and Haggard was on it and I just wanted to point out the irony of the situation. And I actually deny bullshit from NARTH and similar anti-homosexual groups.

Yeah well, to actually listen to the rest of the world would jeapordize your little comfort zone, wouldn't it?

Yeah well, to actually listen to the rest of the world would jeapordize your little comfort zone, wouldn't it?
Nope. I listen to the rest of the world anyway. But anti-homosexual lobbies are just people with nothing better to do than to feel threatened by people who simply don't go along with what they believe.

Nope. I listen to the rest of the world anyway. But anti-homosexual lobbies are just people with nothing better to do than to feel threatened by people who simply don't go along with what they believe.

Correction: Homosexuals don't go along with the laws of nature and what is normal.

SO how pray tell would you describe pro-homosexual lobbies? Freedom fighters?:rolleyes:

Oh, so someone has an opposing value or opinion and immediately they are threatened by homos?

and Jesus camp is a pathetic piece of propaganda.

Correction: Homosexuals don't go along with the laws of nature and what is normal.

SO how pray tell would you describe pro-homosexual lobbies? Freedom fighters?:rolleyes:
No, some of the homosexual lobbies are like PeTA. They're extremist and use tactics that should not be used.

Oh, so someone has an opposing value or opinion and immediately they are threatened by homos?

and Jesus camp is a pathetic piece of propaganda.
I've never said that.

Actually, it is a fairly accurate representation of the extremist Fundamentalist camps (I've been to one).

Forum List

Back