SHOCK: Abortionist holds dismembered baby, says patient can ‘get on with her life’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Is this going to lead future parents to receive a letter from the school, like this when the DemonRATS once again gain the White House?:

“Dear Parent(s);
Due to a planned student quota discrepancy from eight years ago, and/or ethnic balance justification, your child has been turned over to the government for post birth abortion, and immediate termination.

Please contact your local representative for claiming of remains and any payout benefits for burial.

Reminder: send your donation to the DNC. Or directly to the White House Dept. of Euthanasia, Your government working for you.”

Read more and SEE the video...If you don't have a heart at...
LiveAction ^

A disturbing and heartbreaking video shared to Facebook by In His Image Ministries, an abortionist can be seen siphoning through the body parts of a preborn child he has just moments before killed through abortion. He even holds the head of the preborn baby up for camera and measures a tiny foot.

“Basically, piecing the fetal tissue back together,” the abortionist said, describing his actions. “Make sure that we have all of the fragments.”

The abortionist claims that too much focus is placed on the preborn baby and the “gory” parts of abortion, but the child’s brutal death isn’t what matters to him.

“The really important thing is that we’ve been able to help this young lady get on with her life,” he said. “She’s planning to go on to school and she doesn’t have to take on the responsibilities of parenting.”

What this abortionist ignores is that he is killing a human being so that another can attend college. In reality, no one had to die for this young woman to attend school, as many families would have welcomed her baby through the gift of adoption. Pregnancy help centers offer resources and connections to maternity homes to help young women in similar situations. Killing one’s baby doesn’t make one a successful college student; in fact, abortion puts women at a higher risk for drug use, depression, and suicide.

While measuring the now-deceased baby’s foot, still attached to the leg, the abortionist can be heard claiming that most of the children he aborts are in the first trimester. This is little comfort, as these children are still very much human beings and are amazingly complex.

At the end of the one-minute video, the abortionist is shown telling the mother of the child he has just dismembered that she was 20 weeks pregnant, as they had thought.

In the video below, former abortionist Dr. Anthony Levatino describes the abortion procedure that was used to brutally kill this preborn child:....is THIS what we have become.....perhaps it is better if this country divides!

Ridiculous conservitard propaganda and lies.
If abortion is going to be legal after birth, I vote you are first to experience it!
Of course you would, you're a dumbass tRumpkin after all. Nobody expects rational thought or morals from you.
Joke of the dsy... YOU HAVE MORALS....GOOD ONE, BABY KILLER!....ROTFLMFAO!!!
Reading isn't your strong suit is it. That isn't what I said.

Try again, I'll give you some time.

If abortion is going to be legal after birth, I vote you are first to experience it!
Of course you would, you're a dumbass tRumpkin after all. Nobody expects rational thought or morals from you.

I stand by the FACT you are immoral, and ABNORMAL!

Cool. I stand by the fact that you are a drooling idiot.

thanks Purge but i didn't watch the video . Course i heard the 'vietnamese' chick as she proposed some pretty nasty and new abortion law on tv yesterday and i have heard 'cuomo' of 'new york' talking about MORE abortion just recently . Anyway , thanks Purge .

Takes one to know one, drooling idiot!

Lol, you really aren't very good at this are you.

What’s the matter? Does the truth of what you support make you uneasy?
Lol you wouldn't recognize the truth if I wrapped it around a wet fish and slapped you with it.

Just to understand your position on human life Crepitus- what’s your stance on the death penalty? Is there ever any justification for court ordered execution, or do you draw the line at killing babies right after birth like than do in Virginia?

What’s the matter? Does the truth of what you support make you uneasy?
Lol you wouldn't recognize the truth if I wrapped it around a wet fish and slapped you with it.
You didn’t answer the question... No worries though... We both know the answer...

Ask one.
I already did. Now you’re stalling...

So do you really have nothing better to do than scour the site looking for my posts so you can click "funny"?

Everything you post is absurd....you ARE my entertainment, love picking on the liberal demented!

Forum List

Back