Sho & RGS -- Israel

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
your not very nice, and zionist jew, screw you

we've been kicked out of every country on earth, then gods hands us a country, and you are very mean spirited at time shogun

god didn't hand you a country dude. Neither did a burning bush validate treating pals like you once treated canaanites.

go tell an arab whose home was just 'dozed for the sake of imported baby factories about who is being mean.

This forum is better off lightly modded. Sounds to me like someone just wanted to appeal to the authorities in order to lick the wounds of a losing position is a particular thread. I wonder if this is standard operating procedure....

god didn't hand you a country dude. Neither did a burning bush validate treating pals like you once treated canaanites.

go tell an arab whose home was just 'dozed for the sake of imported baby factories about who is being mean.

This forum is better off lightly modded. Sounds to me like someone just wanted to appeal to the authorities in order to lick the wounds of a losing position is a particular thread. I wonder if this is standard operating procedure....

Provide evidence any Arab has had a home bulldozed by the Israelis for anything other then reprisals against suicide attacks.

And if your going to dig up shit from 30 years ago then we get to remind you of the 4 WARS the Arabs waged to kill all the Jews. Wait, actually you would have to go back before 1968 I believe so that would be 40 years.

Provide evidence any Arab has had a home bulldozed by the Israelis for anything other then reprisals against suicide attacks.

And if your going to dig up shit from 30 years ago then we get to remind you of the 4 WARS the Arabs waged to kill all the Jews. Wait, actually you would have to go back before 1968 I believe so that would be 40 years.

Pussy, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Either that, you you really enjoy how I pimp slap you with evidence for some wierd psycho-sexual reason.

U.S. court dismisses suit over bulldozing of Palestinian homes
By The Associated Press

Saying its role was not to criticize U.S. policy towards Israel, an American federal appeals court dismissed a lawsuit on Monday charging that Caterpillar bulldozers aided killing and torture in the Palestinian territories.

Relatives of 16 Palestinians and one American killed or injured by Israeli demolitions sued the heavy construction machine manufacturer. They alleged that by selling bulldozers used to demolish Palestinian homes, Caterpillar was responsible for war crimes, cruel and inhumane punishment and other violations.

"It is not the role of the courts to indirectly indict Israel for violating international law with military equipment the United States government provided and continues to provide," Circuit Judge Kim Wardlaw wrote for a three-judge panel.

"The executive branch has made a policy determination that Israel should purchase Caterpillar bulldozers," the decision said. "A court could not find in favor of the plaintiffs without implicitly questioning, and even condemning, United States foreign policy toward Israel."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/904480.html

SECURITY COUNCIL CALLS ON ISRAEL TO STOP DEMOLITION OF PALESTINIAN HOMES

Resolution 1544 (2004) Adopted by Vote

Of 14 in Favour to None Against, with 1 Abstention (United States)

The Security Council called on Israel this afternoon to respect its obligations under international humanitarian law, particularly the obligation not to undertake home demolitions contrary to that law.

Adopting Council resolution 1544 (2004), by a vote of 14 in favour, none against and 1 abstention (United States), the Council also expressed grave concern regarding the humanitarian situation of Palestinians made homeless in the Rafah area.

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2004/sc8098.doc.htm

Three dead in fresh Gaza clashes

The Palestinian man was killed in a missile strike on the refugee camp.

The fighting followed the razing of at least 10 homes by army bulldozers in the camp, as details emerged of Israeli plans to demolish hundreds more.

The UN criticised the demolitions, describing them as a catastrophe.

It's impossible to believe that every one of these houses shelters militants or the entrance to a tunnel
Paul McCann
Unwrap spokesman

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3713585.stm

Israeli bulldozers invade refugee camp

Israeli bulldozers destroyed 32 homes in a Gaza refugee camp early today, Palestinians said, in apparent retaliation for an assault by Islamic militants on an Israeli army post yesterday that left four soldiers dead.

A dozen Israeli bulldozers and armoured vehicles drove into the Rafah refugee camp before dawn today and began flattening buildings, witnesses said. Residents fled their homes in heavy rain, and local officials said hundreds were made homeless.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/jan/10/israel2

House demolition in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

House demolition is a controversial tactic used by the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) in Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza Strip during the course of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Official IDF explanations for house demolitions include use as a counter-insurgency security measure to impede or halt militant operations[1], as a regulatory measure to enforce building codes and regulations[2], and as a deterrence against terrorism by punishing anyone suspected of aiding militants, and/or their families.[3]

A subject of considerable international controversy, human rights organizations have criticized the use of house demolitions by Israel as ineffective and a violation of international law, and have suggested that Israel's actual motivations are as a means of collective punishment against Palestinians[1] and Israeli demographic objectives to seize property for the expansion of Israeli settlements.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_demolition_in_the_Israeli-Palestinian_conflict

Now go cry on the shoulder of Gary the orderly until he perks up your day with another prostate exam.

Pussy, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Either that, you you really enjoy how I pimp slap you with evidence for some wierd psycho-sexual reason.

U.S. court dismisses suit over bulldozing of Palestinian homes
By The Associated Press

Saying its role was not to criticize U.S. policy towards Israel, an American federal appeals court dismissed a lawsuit on Monday charging that Caterpillar bulldozers aided killing and torture in the Palestinian territories.

Relatives of 16 Palestinians and one American killed or injured by Israeli demolitions sued the heavy construction machine manufacturer. They alleged that by selling bulldozers used to demolish Palestinian homes, Caterpillar was responsible for war crimes, cruel and inhumane punishment and other violations.

"It is not the role of the courts to indirectly indict Israel for violating international law with military equipment the United States government provided and continues to provide," Circuit Judge Kim Wardlaw wrote for a three-judge panel.

"The executive branch has made a policy determination that Israel should purchase Caterpillar bulldozers," the decision said. "A court could not find in favor of the plaintiffs without implicitly questioning, and even condemning, United States foreign policy toward Israel."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/904480.html

SECURITY COUNCIL CALLS ON ISRAEL TO STOP DEMOLITION OF PALESTINIAN HOMES

Resolution 1544 (2004) Adopted by Vote

Of 14 in Favour to None Against, with 1 Abstention (United States)

The Security Council called on Israel this afternoon to respect its obligations under international humanitarian law, particularly the obligation not to undertake home demolitions contrary to that law.

Adopting Council resolution 1544 (2004), by a vote of 14 in favour, none against and 1 abstention (United States), the Council also expressed grave concern regarding the humanitarian situation of Palestinians made homeless in the Rafah area.

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2004/sc8098.doc.htm

Three dead in fresh Gaza clashes

The Palestinian man was killed in a missile strike on the refugee camp.

The fighting followed the razing of at least 10 homes by army bulldozers in the camp, as details emerged of Israeli plans to demolish hundreds more.

The UN criticised the demolitions, describing them as a catastrophe.

It's impossible to believe that every one of these houses shelters militants or the entrance to a tunnel
Paul McCann
Unwrap spokesman

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3713585.stm

Israeli bulldozers invade refugee camp

Israeli bulldozers destroyed 32 homes in a Gaza refugee camp early today, Palestinians said, in apparent retaliation for an assault by Islamic militants on an Israeli army post yesterday that left four soldiers dead.

A dozen Israeli bulldozers and armoured vehicles drove into the Rafah refugee camp before dawn today and began flattening buildings, witnesses said. Residents fled their homes in heavy rain, and local officials said hundreds were made homeless.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/jan/10/israel2

House demolition in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

House demolition is a controversial tactic used by the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) in Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza Strip during the course of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Official IDF explanations for house demolitions include use as a counter-insurgency security measure to impede or halt militant operations[1], as a regulatory measure to enforce building codes and regulations[2], and as a deterrence against terrorism by punishing anyone suspected of aiding militants, and/or their families.[3]

A subject of considerable international controversy, human rights organizations have criticized the use of house demolitions by Israel as ineffective and a violation of international law, and have suggested that Israel's actual motivations are as a means of collective punishment against Palestinians[1] and Israeli demographic objectives to seize property for the expansion of Israeli settlements.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_demolition_in_the_Israeli-Palestinian_conflict

Now go cry on the shoulder of Gary the orderly until he perks up your day with another prostate exam.

I guess you can not READ. NONE of those have anything to do with bulldozing to build some plant, they are all in response to terror attacks. But I forgive you, no one has ever claimed trolls could read and comprehend the written word well.

I guess you can not READ. NONE of those have anything to do with bulldozing to build some plant, they are all in response to terror attacks. But I forgive you, no one has ever claimed trolls could read and comprehend the written word well.

to build a PLANT? what the fuck are you even talking about? No, to build settlements for imported JEWS. Shall I bitchslap you with MORE facts that proe my point or shall we all laugh a little longer at YOU, of all people, calling someone a troll?

to build a PLANT? what the fuck are you even talking about? No, to build settlements for imported JEWS. Shall I bitchslap you with MORE facts that proe my point or shall we all laugh a little longer at YOU, of all people, calling someone a troll?

Yet none of the bulldozing you cited includes that either. They are in fact simply bulldozing homes of families of suicide bombers. Go ahead provide one where they bulldozed homes to build a community.

This riffraff tangent with el cackface could have been deleted. It's not like people stop to listen when RGS posts.

Rep points would beg to differ with whether the listen to you or me more... thank you.

REP points?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

you've had how many years head start collecting those? I wold bet money, marbles and chalk that you collected most of em from back when this place was a bastion of circle jerk conservatives anyway, dude.

Have you posted anything even remotely interesting lately?

:rofl:

The houses aren't bulldozed to build settlements. They were bulldozed because they housed someone who committed a terrorist attack. And don't tell me about the poor girl who got bulldozed. She put her body in front of a bulldozer. Probably not the smartest thing in the world.

That said, it was never a good idea for Israel to bulldoze homes. Gave people like you the opportunity to bitch and moan and deflect from the real issues.

The houses aren't bulldozed to build settlements. They were bulldozed because they housed someone who committed a terrorist attack. And don't tell me about the poor girl who got bulldozed. She put her body in front of a bulldozer. Probably not the smartest thing in the world.

That said, it was never a good idea for Israel to bulldoze homes. Gave people like you the opportunity to bitch and moan and deflect from the real issues.

Yea, I know.. Heres to stupid motherfuckers standing up for human rights.
image.jpeg

and, were there no demolished pal housing to make way for imported jews then there would be no need for an agreement to remove jewish settlements that have been carved from more pal land. Dare I post evidence?

That chinaman above had his opportunity to bitch and moan too, didnt he?

See, you lump stuff together in your head, so you have trouble grasping the pertinent points.

1. Did the "chinaman" as you so er... "liberally" put it blow up innocent children or teach his child to blow up innocent children?

2. Were the TANKS (not bulldozers, baby) TANKS, for taking down the houses of people who decided it was a good idea to blow themselves up? Or were they specifically to control.. (follow this now...) PROTEST.

Get yourself straight about stuff, honey. It can't all be lumped together. Grown-ups actually have to make judgments and parse together what is right and wrong and not just stand and rage against whatever it is they feel like raging against.

Again, I'm not defending the bulldozing. But the bulldozers were in the territories and weren't used for settlements.

Now read that again... I'm NOT defending bulldozing. It was a sucky idea before the idiot terrorist sympathizer got herself mushed and a sucky idea after.

If you notice, Israel doesn't seem to be doing it any more, so why we're discussing it still is beyond me.

Oh, btw... I DON'T think there should be settlements.

Sorry bubbalah, this nasty, horrible, zionist jew actually is able to draw distinctions between behaviors and concepts. Something you seem unable to do when it comes to the pals.

But whatever rocks you.

See, you lump stuff together in your head, so you have trouble grasping the pertinent points.

1. Did the "chinaman" as you so er... "liberally" put it blow up innocent children or teach his child to blow up innocent children?

Do the entire population of fucking PALS? Can you prove it or should we just take your wird that your version of a shifty eyed ****** goosed at your good wife?

2. Were the TANKS (not bulldozers, baby) TANKS, for taking down the houses of people who decided it was a good idea to blow themselves up? Or were they specifically to control.. (follow this now...) PROTEST.

HA!

Are you DEFENDING CHINA then?

Yea, Jill! big giant heavy machinery used by the state to quell an uprising concerned with human rights sure IS different if a TANK or a "DOZER!

Indeed, since one single chinese student DARED to stand in the way of the state CHINA probably should have gone ahead demonized ALL students and rationalized killing MORE of them! Good job Jill!

:cuckoo:

Get yourself straight about stuff, honey. It can't all be lumped together. Grown-ups actually have to make judgments and parse together what is right and wrong and not just stand and rage against whatever it is they feel like raging against.

Of COURSE it can't be "lumped together"! After all, we NEVER see zioinists "lumping together" history as long as it serves a purpose, eh? Wanna run through your excuses for the creation of israel again? No, it's not "GROWN-UPS" so much as it is "TEAM MATES" wearing the same jersey. By all means, feel free to give yourself a double standard regarding human rights... you ARE, after all, chosen.

Again, I'm not defending the bulldozing. But the bulldozers were in the territories and weren't used for settlements.

Again, the dozing took out pal homes for the sake of imported jews on the excuse that pals are all terrorists. PLEASE make me post a source. You are trying to hop back and forth between your liberal concern for humanity and the gravity of your ethnic common denominator. Why don't you stop acting like a scared George Wallace already?

Now read that again... I'm NOT defending bulldozing. It was a sucky idea before the idiot terrorist sympathizer got herself mushed and a sucky idea after.

No, you really are. The lack of empathy towards someone willing to look beyond THEIR ethnicity for the sake of human rights proves as much. GOT HERSELF? yea, much like how the jews GOT THEMSELVES into concentration camps, eh? Oh, no, silly me.. Jews don't abide by the same standard as the rest of us.. What a goofy goyim mistake.

If you notice, Israel doesn't seem to be doing it any more, so why we're discussing it still is beyond me.

Because it is just another piece of evidence on the stack of facts that causd you to reply with the charge of antisemitism. It conveys just how concerned you are bout repeating another holocaust... one that doesnt make jews the victims, that is. Because, JUST LIKE THE SEGREGATED BUSSES, you are hellbent on believeing the benovolence of your own ethnicity despite the fact of refugee palestinians. More? Because human are paying the price of israel for a holcaust they never had a hand in. Because your double standard is just as dangerous as the idea of Aryan superiority. Because, shcoker I know, even jews are human enough to hate and shit on a people much like they were once shat upon and because YOU, dear jill, prove what kind of a disappointment the zionist dream as it becomes the very thing it once hated the most.

Oh, btw... I DON'T think there should be settlements.

Hey, thanks for making that clear in between the accusations of antisemitism!
Im glad that's at least one blemish you'll admit. I just wonder how many lives it took to get you to this point.

Sorry bubbalah, this nasty, horrible, zionist jew actually is able to draw distinctions between behaviors and concepts. Something you seem unable to do when it comes to the pals.

CONCEPTS? like racism? Justice? Logic? Clearly, this is true!

BEHAVIOURS? like, again, racism? Marginalization? Demonization? Domination?

yea, do lecture me on MY inabilities, ms. bat mitzvah.

But whatever rocks you.

Indeed, being an actual humanist along with my actual western democracy rocks me. It's too bad zionists are too blinded by their chosen status to see that their arguements really are no different than that of any given nazi. Chosen race, master race. Jewish ethnic purity, Aryan ethnic purity. Jewish only state, Aryan only state. Yes, you sure are schoolin' me!

REP points?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

you've had how many years head start collecting those? I wold bet money, marbles and chalk that you collected most of em from back when this place was a bastion of circle jerk conservatives anyway, dude.

Have you posted anything even remotely interesting lately?

I have been here LESS than a year , now how long have YOU been here?

Yes I for one want a link to a something that shows that the Israelis have bulldozed any Arab Houses in the last 30 years to build settlements for Jews.

Scourge of the West Bank Arabs: Israeli Bulldozers

Published: November 18, 1998

Uprooted fruit trees and flattened grapevines littered swaths of freshly bulldozed land today in this Palestinian village, where the Israeli Army has begun clearing the way for a road linking a Jewish settlement to a highway.

''This is the peace of the bulldozers,'' Ali Musa, a villager, said as he surveyed his trampled vines in a terraced valley of fig, almond and olive trees. ''We're losing our land.''

The new road through the valley on the edge of Al Khadr, southwest of Bethlehem, is supposed to connect the northern end of the fast-growing Jewish town of Efrat to the Jerusalem-Hebron highway.

It is is one of a dozen bypass roads linking Jewish settlements, roads that were authorized by the Israeli Cabinet when it endorsed the new Israeli-Palestinian accord last week.

The agreement calls for an Israeli withdrawal from an additional 13 percent of the West Bank in exchange for Palestinian steps to fight terrorism. But the bypass roads, built mostly on expropriated Arab land, are cementing Israeli control of wide areas of the West Bank even as other areas are to be handed over to the Palestinians.
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D02E0D61F31F93BA25752C1A96E958260

Jewish Settlements Expand in West Bank

Morning Edition, November 2, 2005 · While Israel withdrew thousands of Jewish settlers from Gaza last September, settlements in the West Bank continue to expand. According to Israeli statistics, the Jewish population of the West Bank has expanded by 12,000 so far this year; Palestinians fear that growth will make a viable Palestinian state all but impossible.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4985906

Bulldozers blast trail for new settlement
Independent, The (London), Mar 19, 1997 by Patrick Cockburn Har Homa

At 3pm, the yellow bulldozer started scraping away earth and rock on the northern flank of Har Homa, the pine-covered hill where the Israeli government is building a Jewish settlement to secure its control over Jerusalem.

The government had given the impression that it would start gently, by sending in teams of surveyors.

Instead four bulldozers, surrounded by soldiers and police, with a military helicopter clattering overhead, started cutting an access road through the brown earth beside the football field of the Palestinian village of Zur Bahir. In a few weeks, Israeli contractors will have stripped Har Homa, known to Palestinians as Jabal Abu Jhneim, of its trees, which make the hill look like a long, green island stretching between Jerusalem and Bethlehem. When the building project is complete, Har Homa will become home to some 27,000 Jews in 6,500 apartments, isolating Palestinian districts in Jerusalem from those outside. A mile away, and out of sight of where Israeli bulldozers were starting to work on the northern end of Har Homa, Faisal Husseini, the Palestinian leader in Jerusalem, had established a small camp of six tents beside a half-built house on a neighbouring hill from which he was orchestrating protests. "We are trying to say to Israel that the peace process is dying," he told a crowd of reporters and supporters who had clambered up the hillside through driving rain to stand outside his tent. Israel had originally said it wanted Mr Husseini off the hill by morning and if he did not go its forces would remove him. But, perhaps reflecting that such a confrontation, conducted before a dozen television cameras, could only benefit Mr Husseini, the dozen Israeli troops near his tent, huddled in a house to keep out of the rain, made no effort to dislodge him. Nevertheless, Mr Husseini said: "They are pushing us from being officials and negotiators to becoming {political} activists." Overnight, Yasser Arafat, the Palestinian leader, had refused to meet Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli leader, to discuss concessions to the Palestinians, such as opening of a port and airport at Gaza, as a quid pro quo for the building of the settlement at Har Homa. "No trade," said Abu Alaa, a chief Palestinian negotiator, who had joined Mr Husseini in his tent. He said the concessions Israel was now offering it had already agreed to make as part of the interim peace agreement signed in 1995. Salah al-Taamari, the most important political leader in Bethlehem, said it would be difficult for Mr Arafat to meet Mr Netanyahu now, because he was "so arrogant, so rude, so racist". Despite the verbal clashes, both Israelis and Palestinians were being restrained on the ground. Although there were reports of Israeli troops massing around Har Homa yesterday morning, they were difficult to find on the ground. Close to the most likely confrontation point there were only about 200 soldiers. As night fell, Palestinian boys from the nearby Christian town of Beit Sahour started throwing stones at Israeli troops on the road to Har Homa but the soldiers did not respond. The ground-breaking by the Israeli bulldozers was out of sight of the Palestinian towns to the south. Three Israeli Arabs trying to demonstrate were hit by rifle butts, but otherwise there was little violence. Reasons for this restraint include the rain and the belief that confrontation over Har Homa will go on for a long time. But the biggest motive is that both sides are conscious the world is watching. Palestinians feel that Israel is isolated as never before. They think that if Palestinians were seen to start violence then they might forfeit international sympathy. Mr Netanyahu yesterday evening accused Mr Arafat of aiding potential bombers by releasing a senior Hamas leader. Mr Arafat, for his part, has ordered Palestinian hospitals to get beds ready, though he probably wants to squeeze the maximum political advantage out of the crisis over Har Homa without provoking a confrontation which he would be unable to control. At the same time there are so many points of friction between Israelis and Palestinians on the West Bank that as the political temperature rises it will probably be impossible to avoid a clash leading to heavy casualties.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_19970319/ai_n14100176

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back