Shitholes & Deplorables

Since libs cant wear their triggering pink hats any more someone was nice enough to design them some new unifying headgear
asshats.jpg

Hillary assumed she was ENTITLED to the job. She has nothing but contempt for those who don't support her.

If you didn't vote for her, you're a "deplorable." This is how she thinks of the HALF of the voters who didn't support her.

Obama referred to the Tea Party as "teabaggers". Do you know what that means? If not, GOOGLE IT.

The media defended her. The left here agrees with her.

So why do you hate Trump for referring to these shithole nations as shitholes.
Really?

White House Press Secretary: People Who Don’t Like Trump ‘Deserve’ To Be Called Scum
Stephanie Grisham defended the president’s tweet attacking his Republican critics as “human scum.”

What hypocrisy. Why does Trump get away with it? Because his supporters are DEPLORABLE!

If you didn't vote for her, you're a "deplorable." This is how she thinks of the HALF of the voters who didn't support her.

I didn't vote for her, and I'm most certainly not a part of DeplorableNation. She knows how coin a term, tho.. I think only the Orange Virus rivals her trolling skills.

Obama referred to the Tea Party as "teabaggers". Do you know what that means? If not, GOOGLE IT.

:auiqs.jpg:Another great one.

So why do you hate Trump for referring to these shithole nations as shitholes.

I don't. There's many more important reasons to dislike the Orange Virus than that particular remark.

Hillary assumed she was ENTITLED to the job. She has nothing but contempt for those who don't support her.

Yeah, that's bullshit.

Forum List

Back