Shithole states sue Trump over public charge rule...'Let us keep phucking Americans over or else.'

These are the times we are in folks...our own elected officials refuse to allow our President to protect the interests of Americans.....Twilight Zone shit.
Wetbacks First!

NYC, 3 more states file lawsuit against Trump rules on immigrants receiving public aid
Shithole states? Haha. Ok.

California only has the 5th largest economy in the world... but keep it up with the propaganda bucko

You GDP whores are hilarious.
All those you champion don’t contribute a fucking thing towards GDP....All your filthy pieces of shits are leeches....But now, because it fits for you you’ll pretend that GDP is everything....Dumbmothafuckers.
California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says

All those you champion don’t contribute a fucking thing towards GDP....All your filthy pieces of shits are leeches...

The national GDP is nothing more than the total contributions of each state, dope.

CA and NY themselves contribute more than a quarter of the GDP. How many red states does it take to match them?
I'd rather live in Idaho. Clean air, water, very few people, and no one crapping in our streets or throwing syringes on my yard.

Idaho....the Blackfoot name for "land of white promise".

These are the times we are in folks...our own elected officials refuse to allow our President to protect the interests of Americans.....Twilight Zone shit.
Wetbacks First!

NYC, 3 more states file lawsuit against Trump rules on immigrants receiving public aid
Your title is a lie.....the article says nothing about Arkansas, Kansas, Mississippi, and Alabama suing trump.

I can't speak for the whole state, but NYC is a freakin' dumpster compared to where I live in the South.

Wetbacks First!

California only has the 5th largest economy in the world... but keep it up with the propaganda bucko

All those you champion don’t contribute a fucking thing towards GDP....All your filthy pieces of shits are leeches....But now, because it fits for you you’ll pretend that GDP is everything....Dumbmothafuckers.

All those you champion don’t contribute a fucking thing towards GDP....All your filthy pieces of shits are leeches...

The national GDP is nothing more than the total contributions of each state, dope.

CA and NY themselves contribute more than a quarter of the GDP. How many red states does it take to match them?
I'd rather live in Idaho. Clean air, water, very few people, and no one crapping in our streets or throwing syringes on my yard.

Idaho....the Blackfoot name for "land of white promise".
Beautiful place. Conservatives rule.

How despicable.
Luke 10: 29-37

It is illegal for a business to hire illegal immigrants, yet the state will give public funding and protect to keep them here. Seems to me the government wants them here to collect public aid. Wouldn’t be better for all to deport the illegal immigrants back to their home countries or work to make them legal citizens? Why is it loving to them to keep them in purgatory? How is the government being Good Samaritans to their own people by taxing them to bandaid a problem that negatively impacts their citizens that obey the laws?

The subject is regarding green-card recipients, dope.

Hey dumbo, where Bullwinkle quoted jgalt’s partial post, jgalt referenced “illegals”, and I was answering jgalt’s quote in its context.

Now for an idiot such as yourself. It might be impossible for you to connect the dots, dope.

Which has nothing to do with green- card recipients, dope.

Dude, you are one dense moron, almost every thread will take off in other directions, not my issue you can’t follow a conversation, dumb shit.

Luke 10: 29-37

It is illegal for a business to hire illegal immigrants, yet the state will give public funding and protect to keep them here. Seems to me the government wants them here to collect public aid. Wouldn’t be better for all to deport the illegal immigrants back to their home countries or work to make them legal citizens? Why is it loving to them to keep them in purgatory? How is the government being Good Samaritans to their own people by taxing them to bandaid a problem that negatively impacts their citizens that obey the laws?

Hey dumbo, where Bullwinkle quoted jgalt’s partial post, jgalt referenced “illegals”, and I was answering jgalt’s quote in its context.

Now for an idiot such as yourself. It might be impossible for you to connect the dots, dope.

Dude, you are one dense moron, almost every thread will take off in other directions, not my issue you can’t follow a conversation, dumb shit.

I did follow it until you started stupidly harping about "illegals".

Wetbacks First!

Your title is a lie.....the article says nothing about Arkansas, Kansas, Mississippi, and Alabama suing trump.

I can't speak for the whole state, but NYC is a freakin' dumpster compared to where I live in the South.

A very productive dumpster.

I did follow it until you started stupidly harping about "illegals".

I didn't start harping about illegals, it was already introduce by the person Bullwinkle replied to, thanks for proving you are a dumb fuck.

FUCK THAT FAKE INDIAN BITCH!!!!

They sure the FUCK should have to choose between the two.

GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!

Good God! I sure hope you don't have an arsenal. Or that you have a doc that recognizes serious problems of anger management and prescribes a heavy dose of nice calming drugs.

Wetbacks First!

Drive 30 minutes north of SF and you got the exact same thing, plus the best wine in the world.

Wetbacks First!

Drive 30 minutes north of SF and you got the exact same thing, plus the best wine in the world.
So 30 miles north is Conservative country?

So 30 miles north is Conservative country?
Sure, if that’s how you want to look at it

Forum List

Back