ShithEaD Shultz says that Beck's Rally was full of Racists...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Also says he could get 300,000 people to Rally for the President and the Progressive Agenda...

Obama himself couldn't get 300,000 People to a Rally when he was the Chosen One in 2008...

Shultz's Anger and Frustration today on his Program was Classic.

His Focus on Race is also Illustrative of his Issues and MANY on the Left's Issues...

Ironically Ed see's Color of Skin on the Day that MLK Dreamt that one day People would do that...

:)

peace...

When my blood pressure gets too low, I look for an Ed Schultz video, the man is all but a card carrying idiot. Be opposite of him and your a racist,fascist or some other adjective he pulls out of that wide ass of his.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
When my blood pressure gets too low, I look for an Ed Schultz video, the man is all but a card carrying idiot. Be opposite of him and your a racist,fascist or some other adjective he pulls out of that wide ass of his.

:clap2:

He's TERRIBLE at Talk Radio...

He was Propped to be what the Left Feels Rush is...

:)

peace...

The Right is AFRAID of Ed Shultz.

Look at them squirm.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

roflmao2.gif
roflmao2.gif
roflmao2.gif

How many showed up at his inauguration?

And they'll show up again for Obama. It's doubtful there were even 100,000 at Beck's event.

Rally organizers, in applying for their permit, said they expected a crowd of up to 300,000. And on Sunday, after the rally, Beck himself said on Fox News that the event drew 300,000 people on the low end, and perhaps as many as 650,000 people on the high end.

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R) of Minnesota, at her own rally held on the edges of Mr. Beck's event, said, “We’re not going to let anyone get away with saying there were less than a million here today because we were witnesses.”

However, a firm hired by CBS News to estimate the crowd put attendees at between 78,000 and 96,000. The firm, AirPhotosLive.com, had three estimators go over high-resolution aerial photos of the event, and then combined the three estimates. (One of the estimators talks about the experience here.)

Glenn Beck rally attendance: calculating how many really showed up - CSMonitor.com

And they'll show up again for Obama. It's doubtful there were even 100,000 at Beck's event.

Rally organizers, in applying for their permit, said they expected a crowd of up to 300,000. And on Sunday, after the rally, Beck himself said on Fox News that the event drew 300,000 people on the low end, and perhaps as many as 650,000 people on the high end.

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R) of Minnesota, at her own rally held on the edges of Mr. Beck's event, said, “We’re not going to let anyone get away with saying there were less than a million here today because we were witnesses.”

However, a firm hired by CBS News to estimate the crowd put attendees at between 78,000 and 96,000. The firm, AirPhotosLive.com, had three estimators go over high-resolution aerial photos of the event, and then combined the three estimates. (One of the estimators talks about the experience here.)

Glenn Beck rally attendance: calculating how many really showed up - CSMonitor.com

you must suck at math

CBS... :lol:

CBS... :lol:

I love it when people think CBS is a liberal channel. It shows they never watch CBS for one, and that you also just listen to whatever Fox tells you.

In RepubliCON World...whatever is not TheRepublicanNewsNetwork = librul meedya.

Looks like the right liked the guy in 2009

I used a satellite image taken over the National Mall on January 20, 2009, to estimate the crowd there at about 800,000.

Crowd counting, particularly of political events, always is controversial. The organizers of the event inevitably hype their crowd estimate — often grossly — to demonstrate the popularity of their cause, and opponents inevitably underestimate to fit their own agenda. Because of the wild pre-inauguration predictions of how many would attend in person — up to 5 million! — my reality-based estimate was ignored by many left-wing commentators and embraced by those on the right.
Moonbattery: MSM Applies Moonbat Math to Inauguration Crowd Here is the link to the right wing blog.

My estimate is that about 80,000 people were at the rally. Ryan Shuler, an Airphotoslive image analyst, used the same images and a different grid-density method to produce an estimate of 87,000. Considering the error margins around our separately-calculated estimates, they are statistically identical. CBS went with the 87,000 figure, which I certainly can accept.

Now the fun begins in the blogosphere. NBC News, the New York Times, and other large media outlets that didn’t attempt a scientific estimate uncritically accepted Beck’s claim of “300,000 to 500,000″. (At least Rep. Michelle Bachmann’s laughable claim of 1 million isn’t being treated seriously.)
Fulbright in Portugal Blog Archive Counting heads

Last edited:
Considering that the liberal news outlets didn't bother to report on it (slant), I'd say Beck did pretty good..

Just 11% said they heard a lot about Glenn Beck’s rally planned for Aug. 28 in Washington, D.C., on the anniversary of Martin Luther King’s famous speech from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. Another 17% say they heard a little about this, but 71% say they heard nothing at all.

Mosque Debate Tops Coverage, But Not News Interest: Summary of Findings - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

Forum List

Back