Shit Clumps: Harman & Issa

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
What trait does "GTA Darrell" and "GI Jane" share with every other member of the US Congress?

They all belong to the richest 1% of Americans.

Why should you care?

Maybe you thought Wall Street was through stealing from you when the Banksters sold their fraudulent derivatives into your pension funds?

Or maybe when those "savvy businessmen" destroyed your job prospects and retirement plans?

Possibly you believed securing a $700 billion taxpayer bailout while foreclosing on the homes of millions of Americans and loading up the Federal Reserve's balance sheet with several trillion (more) dollars of junk financial paper would satisfy the avarice of those Harman and Issa service?

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Paul Craig Roberts, former editor of the Wall Street Journal, explains:

"The effect of the Federal Reserve’s 'quantitative easing' on inflation, interest rates, and the dollar’s foreign exchange value are yet to hit.

"When they do, Americans will get a lesson in poverty."

A lesson Jane and Darrell and the richest 1% will be spared unless you stop "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat in 2012.

Does either depend on government spending?

Do they function independently of enormous US budget deficits fueled by massive fraud inside the military security complex?

How will your lifestyle change if the US dollar ceases to function as the world's reserve currency?

The shit hasn't hit the fan, yet.

Do they function independently of enormous US budget deficits fueled by massive fraud inside the military security complex?

How will your lifestyle change if the US dollar ceases to function as the world's reserve currency?

No, I am responsible for my own work and my own retirement plan. My lifestyle would only change IF I was not prepared to work hard.... since I am prepared to work hard, my lifestyle is what I want it to be. Personal responsibility.

No, I am responsible for my own work and my own retirement plan. My lifestyle would only change IF I was not prepared to work hard.... since I am prepared to work hard, my lifestyle is what I want it to be. Personal responsibility.
If you have managed to fashion a lifestyle independent of a perpetual US budget deficit driven "driven by the military/security complex's desire for profits", more power to you.

Paul Craig Roberts

If you have managed to fashion a lifestyle independent of a perpetual US budget deficit driven "driven by the military/security complex's desire for profits", more power to you.

Paul Craig Roberts

It's a mind set. I am responsible for my own success or failure. Try it.

Heck, don't stop at two. There's Feinsten, Kerry, Kohl, Rockefeller, Lautenberg, McCain, Clinton, Dole.............Warner. Yeah, of course there's backscratching. I'm just pissed because they're incompetent when it comes to running a country.

Kerry was top dog.

Last edited:

Paul Craig Roberts

Are your assets denominated in US dollars?

If so, this country's huge budget deficits must be financed by the Federal Reserve's printing of new money..."money that sooner or later will destroy the purchasing power of the dollar and its role as world reserve currency."

"When the dollar goes, American power goes."

And so does your mindset.

Paul Craig Roberts

Heck, don't stop at two. There's Feinsten, Kerry, Kohl, Rockefeller, Lautenberg, McCain, Clinton, Dole.............Warner. Yeah, of course there's backscratching. I'm just pissed because they're incompetent when it comes to running a country.

Kerry was top dog.
Consider the possibility they (Republicans AND Democrats) are very competent at running the country for the benefit of those who finance their campaigns.

Paul Craig Roberts:

"Now the ruling oligarchies have struck again, this time through the federal budget.

"The U.S. government has a huge military/security budget.

"It is as large as the budgets of the rest of the world combined.

"The Pentagon, CIA, and Homeland Security budgets account for the $1.1 trillion federal deficit that the Obama administration forecasts for fiscal year 2012.

"This massive deficit spending serves only one purpose--the enrichment of the private companies that serve the military/security complex.

"These companies, along with those on Wall Street, are who elect the U.S. government."

Paul Craig Roberts

Are your assets denominated in US dollars?

If so, this country's huge budget deficits must be financed by the Federal Reserve's printing of new money..."money that sooner or later will destroy the purchasing power of the dollar and its role as world reserve currency."

"When the dollar goes, American power goes."

And so does your mindset.

Paul Craig Roberts

My assets are international, they are minimally affected by the 'dollar'.

For the rest of us

"American politicians have to fund Israel as the money returns in campaign contributions.

"The U.S. government must fund the Egyptian military if there is to be any hope of turning the next Egyptian government into another American puppet that will serve Israel by continuing the blockade of the Palestinians herded into the Gaza ghetto.

"These goals are far more important to the American elite than Pell Grants that enable poor Americans to obtain an education, or clean water, or community block grants, or the low income energy assistance program (cut by the amount that U.S. taxpayers are forced to give to Israel).

"There are also $7,700 million of cuts in Medicaid and other health programs over the next five years.

"Given the magnitude of the U.S. budget deficit, these sums are a pittance. The cuts will have no effect on U.S. Treasury financing needs. They will put no brakes on the Federal Reserve’s need to print money in order to keep the U.S. government in operation."

Paul Craig Roberts

Forum List

Back