Shit ALL over Non-Terrorist Christians, but take on Islam's Actual Terrorists...

But today the left marches shoulder to shoulder with radical Islam. Heck, what’s a little thing like the Muslim attitude to gays and women (kill ’em, stone ‘em) when the great common aim is the collapse of western civilisation?

Oikophobia

Aren't you twisting this as badly as anyone?!?! No mention of Christians in the article. This whining is getting REALLY old.

Yeah that's pretty messed up. Her testimony is interesting but got a little too much with the hyperbole.

In the Guardian piece that Arab guy whose name I'm not going to attempt to spell does have somewhat of a point though:

PCC investigates Melanie Phillips' Spectator blog | Media | guardian.co.uk

"If you insert the word 'Jew' or 'Jewish' where she has referred to Arabs then I am sure she would have no doubt that those words would be antisemitic. Just as she abhors antisemitism it is important that she maintains the same vigorous anti-racist stance against Arabs. It is just unacceptable to use that kind of language."

But I'm really not a fan of opinion pieces being investigated by the government, in general. UK "incitement to racial hatred" laws are notoriously prosecutor-friendly. Remember those guys who got charged with the crime for posting a youtube video of a Qu'ran burning?

Yeah that's pretty messed up. Her testimony is interesting but got a little too much with the hyperbole.

In the Guardian piece that Arab guy whose name I'm not going to attempt to spell does have somewhat of a point though:

"If you insert the word 'Jew' or 'Jewish' where she has referred to Arabs then I am sure she would have no doubt that those words would be antisemitic. Just as she abhors antisemitism it is important that she maintains the same vigorous anti-racist stance against Arabs. It is just unacceptable to use that kind of language."

But I'm really not a fan of opinion pieces being investigated by the government, in general. UK "incitement to racial hatred" laws are notoriously prosecutor-friendly. Remember those guys who got charged with the crime for posting a youtube video of a Qu'ran burning?

Insert Jew in place of Christian with some of what the Left says... :thup:

:)

peace...

peace...

:lol: I think you should know by now that I don't get sucked into your trollish red herrings.

peace...

:lol: I think you should know by now that I don't get sucked into your trollish red herrings.

Then what you posted was a Trollish Red Herring... :thup:

Give it some Thought.

peace...

Aren't you twisting this as badly as anyone?!?! No mention of Christians in the article. This whining is getting REALLY old.

I didn't say there was a Mention of Christians...

Do you have an Equal but Opposite Example of this Story regarding Christians?...

peace...

Title of thread: " Shit ALL over Non-Terrorist Christians, but take on Islam's Actual Terrorists..."

peace...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back