Shirley Sherrod: An interesting Timeline of events (wow its not fox new's fault)

ed, a better source

Partisan - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

and i have never said i like Wiki, but on something old and out of date, wiki usually has some good resources

you DO understand that it was LIMITED to political party's in that wiki page, right?
Well, this is a political forum and we were discussing politics so sue me for linking to the political definition of partisan.

Here is the definition you linked to:

1 : a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance
2 a : a member of a body of detached light troops making forays and harassing an enemy b : a member of a guerrilla band operating within enemy lines

So who might a CYNIC have allegiance to? :cuckoo:

Although, I might be considered a guerrilla operating within the enemy lines of this CON$ervative messageboard. :eusa_whistle:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG4ndbhOkpI[/ame]

Last edited:
ed, a better source

and i have never said i like Wiki, but on something old and out of date, wiki usually has some good resources

you DO understand that it was LIMITED to political party's in that wiki page, right?
Well, this is a political forum and we were discussing politics so sue me for linking to the political definition of partisan.

1 : a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance
2 a : a member of a body of detached light troops making forays and harassing an enemy b : a member of a guerrilla band operating within enemy lines

Although, I might be considered a guerrilla operating within the enemy lines of this CON$ervative messageboard. :eusa_whistle:
its not limited to PARTY

and i dont see you as a cynic at all
you seem to buy the liberal line on just about everything
(hint, that could be a cause or faction) ;)

Last edited:
ed, a better source

its not limited to PARTY

and i dont see you as a cynic at all
you seem to buy the liberal line on just about everything
(hint, that could be a cause or faction) ;)
As a CON$ervative you see only what you want to see. You see less CON$ervative as Liberal. I see Liberals and CON$ervatives as Idealists. And my sig says what I think of Idealists.

Here are some more quotes on Idealism that I have collected over the years. The first one used to be in my sig until I had to cut the number of lines down.

The first thing a man will do for his ideals is lie.
--Joseph A. Schumpeter

You're an idealist, and I pity you as I would the village idiot.
Stanley Kubrick

Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality the cost becomes prohibitive.
William F. Buckley

Idealism is the despot of thought, just as politics is the despot of will.
Mikhail Bakunin

No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism.
Winston Churchill

The attainment of an ideal is often the beginning of a disillusion.
Stanley Baldwin

Translation, I have lost the argument on Sherrod... again... and must try and find some way to regain my lost manhood.... such as it is.

So, you can't really support your claim except by vague gestures along the line of "everyone knows"?

My manhood is firmly in place, thank you, thanks to liberal applications of kleenex stuffed in strategic places.

Should you find yourself unable to find your own, I would be pleased to offer you some helpful advice :)

History bears out that Rather, Mapes and Burkett conspired to create and pass off on the populace a fraud.

Fine, you should have no problem finding facts to confirm it then :eusa_whistle:

He was fired for it, even his colleagues admit he did wrong, and any honest vendor (wiki is not valid for recent politics) will point that out clearly.

Umh, no. He was fired for a major lapse in journalistic integrity - failing to verify the documents.

Wiki covered the commission's finding on "Rathergate" and summed it up. I'm sorry if it didn't have the conclusions you were hoping for but since you refuse to provide any other sources, I'll stick with Wiki.

But if you want to sit there and scream about false conspiracies, maybe we can also include Bush v. Gore? I know you haven't gotten over that still.

Where on earth have I ever said anything one way or the other on BvG? Get a grip Fritzie, unknot your knickers, revive the dying hamster on the wheel, and pay attention.

Now, if you want to talk about Troofers and Birfers - I'm with you all the way.

Forum List

Back