Ship of Fools Stuck in Ice Refuse to Abandon Ship, It Destroys the Narrative

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And no one will remember their martyrdom.

upload_2019-12-19_18-33-44.jpeg

Norwegian ‘Ship of Fools’ is still developing into a silly case of poor planning.

At least they’ll feed some polar bears.

That's too bad. They should have gone home with the others. However, somebody will probably be bringing them hot food and supplies at regular intervals to make sure they make it through the Arctic winter. I'm sorry their ship got stuck, but they may never again feel they can order mother nature to behave herself and stop warming or cooling at whim. lol

That's too bad. They should have gone home with the others. However, somebody will probably be bringing them hot food and supplies at regular intervals to make sure they make it through the Arctic winter. I'm sorry their ship got stuck, but they may never again feel they can order mother nature to behave herself and stop warming or cooling at whim. lol
I hope they don’t eat the tinned meat!

Ice tends to crush ship hulls like pimples.

Ice tends to crush ship hulls like pimples.
Yep. And that ship is close to the North Pole and it's still autumn in some places. Winter doesn't start till Dec 22, which is Sunday. They have 3 months of winter before it's officially spring, and up there instead of flowers, there is only permafrost on the grounds where land is all year long

Climate warriors getting stuck in the ice that isn't there anymore seems to be becoming a yearly occurrence...

Climate warriors getting stuck in the ice that isn't there anymore seems to be becoming a yearly occurrence...
If I recall this correctly these fools wanted to be stuck in the ice so they could prove global warming was happening....

The Irony of another ship of fools... Reports have it, the ships hull may not survive the stress of the ice that wasn't supposed to be so thick and heavy...

And no one will remember their martyrdom.

View attachment 295630

Norwegian ‘Ship of Fools’ is still developing into a silly case of poor planning.

At least they’ll feed some polar bears.

Well there is only one thing to do for those poor trapped people on the ship. Eat as much baked beans as they can and start having sex so they can produce as many carbon producing babies as possible to try and melt that ice.

Now I'm not saying the two activities together will be ideal, but you have to do what you have to do in order to survive.

LOL...

The ships engine can no longer cool using sea water and waste water is freezing in the pipes... Everything has to be brought in to them.... If the generators fail they are screwed...

Talk of abandoning the mission is growing... Helicopters can no longer get to them due to cross winds and storm patterns. Well..... They are about to fail big time...

Forum List

Back