She's Running: Sarah Palin Hires Chief-Of-Staff (Michael Glassner)

I hope Palin runs

I also hope that Republicans show that they are not as dumb as some people think they are. In a real primary, Palin will not be able to choose who she talks to. She will be pressed to provide more information than her talking points provide. She will be asked repeatedly to explain her statements and positions

Playing the victim will not work for long. The probing questions will not be coming from the lamestream media, they will come from her republican opponents.

Palin will test the waters and then Palin will quit

We want to win. The Dems are started funneling money to her if she begins a campaign she will be so easily beat. They are terrified of Romney Christie ticket. The should be. Don't mention Barbour; he will make the left and the center bolt. They would have rather Satan than him.

We? Who? Cuz you ain't much of a Republican, Joke. If you were, you would not want to alienate those who can put a Republican in the White House.... that's us, Joke. The right. We can either put you in, or keep you out.

By the way, I agree with you on Romney/Christie. I would - probably - vote GOP on that ticket. See, we're aren't that far apart politically.... but, unless you start playing nice with the TEAs and the right wing independents, you will lose..... again.

No, the Obama defamation league made it impossible for her to conduct business as governor.

quitters always have excuses

Indeed they do...and their followers are willing to accept those excuses. Palin is raking in the dough knowing the unquestioning adoration of her fans...but out in the real world, she'd be chewed up and spit out by her Republican opponents for the nomination LONG before the Democrats starts on her.

I hope Palin runs

I also hope that Republicans show that they are not as dumb as some people think they are. In a real primary, Palin will not be able to choose who she talks to. She will be pressed to provide more information than her talking points provide. She will be asked repeatedly to explain her statements and positions

Playing the victim will not work for long. The probing questions will not be coming from the lamestream media, they will come from her republican opponents.

I predict she gets a huge influx of cash from her sucker supporters, tests the waters in NH and Iowa halfheartedly, then bows out...whistling all the way to the bank.

I hope Palin runs

I predict she gets a huge influx of cash from her sucker supporters, tests the waters in NH and Iowa halfheartedly, then bows out...whistling all the way to the bank.

and then blame her quitting on the left wing media via facebook.

The Katie Couric interview was nothing. You have seen clips of the idiocies our POTUS has gibbered?

Thread isn't about the POTUS. Try to divert if you want.
I can see Mexico from my RV. That makes me an expert on Mexico!
We are going to see Sarah Palin for what she really IS; Sharron Angle with a good 'makeover'. :lol:

B for Bullshit Kid,

You are an Obamarrhoidal idjit. Obviously Sarah was kidding around with the "I see Russia" statement.

No she wasn't. How the hell do you figure that?

You are aware that the line "I can see Russia from my house" was from Tina Fey as Palin in an SNL skit. Right?? That was the joke; that was the kidding around. But to this day there are many who believe that Palin actually said it. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Palin runs

Palin will do what she has now become a characature for - - hang around, have her name in the debate for as long as possible, but make some vague, semi-serious hints that she may or may not run and stay in the conversation longer than she needs to, longer than she has to and longer than she should only to NOT give up the spotlight or the stage.
That is all she is now - a professional responder. She responds to an incident or a position or a cause or an accusation and lacks any original ideas of her own. She just complains about others policies and stances, but only puts out vague ideas about her beliefs and not what she would do to impliment them on ANY LEVEL.
She will work her social media contacts and the folks at FOX will prop her up and get her all the camera time she needs to string out the GOP and the electorate, but in the end she is (AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN) about what is best for her and that is called PAYCHECKS BABY !!!!
Her followers will then bash the "mainstream media" for not giving her a chance to get any traction and bad mouth them for not giving her a fair shake or for being "mean" to her for asking tough questions like "What is the VP's job in government?" and she will take whatever PAC money she raises and bow out at a huge presser with the lamest excuse in the history of politics and then go on to bash everyone that stays in the race from the sidelines where it is nice and safe, and cozy.
That is Palin - no backbone, a big mouth, the platform to use it and the safety of staying in her FOX home studio and taking shots because she cannot handle them herself or her supporters will say that the shots taken at her are out of context or not relevant or shaped to make her look bad, when in reality Palin and her supporters are nothing but pie-in-the-sky sisses who like her pretty face and think she should get a pass cuz she is the upstart from Wasilla and should be able to coast right through without getting beaten up like everyone in politics now has to do to get into ANY office on ANY level.
Sorry folks, Sarah does not have the stones to jump through all the hurdles everyone else has to and that is why she is weak.

I hope Palin runs

and then blame her quitting on the left wing media via facebook.

...and Twitter. And they go on and on and on for another four years on how she is more qualified than Obama and how everyone fears her.

That birdbrain bimbo is solid gold to the Obama campaign.

Wouldn't be surprised if the DNC is sending checks to SarahPac.

sarah-palin-batshit-crazy.jpg

palin-pit-bull-quitter.gif

Last edited:
The article states he will handle political operations as she considers a possible 2012 presidential bid. Aparently she is in full control and trust the fellow. This is going to shake things up in the GOP and with the other possible candidates. This guy is a real professional with serious connections within the old GOP. Not the kind of person who signs up to work with the village idiot. Also causes problems for Romney who has spent the last two years glad handing the “GOP insiders”. Sounds like a good hire to me.

Michael Glassner’s Summary:

A 25-year veteran in public affairs and national political campaign management, Glassner provides experience and leadership in public affairs and policy development to achieve bottom-line business and policy objectives for clients.

C&M Transcontinental LLC offers national and international experience and expertise at devising and leading global strategic plans for successful public policy and communications challenges.

SpecialtiesGovernment affairs, corporate and campaign operations, internal and external corporate communications, investor relations, general corporate management.

Michael Glassner’s Experience
Partner C&M Transcontinental
Public Relations and Communications industry

September 2009 – Present (1 year 6 months)

C & M Transcontinental (C & M T) merges the leadership and public affairs capabilities and policy and market development expertise of two leading professionals with over 50 years combined experience in corporate strategic communications, government program management, marketing and public relations at the executive level, political campaign management and more. C & M T is committed to its clients’ bottom-line business and policy objectives, achieved with a commitment to exceptional client service, quality control standards, and delivering a return on investment.

Director, VP Operations McCain-Palin 2008
Telecommunications industry

May 2008 – November 2008 (7 months)

Managed the Vice Presidential campaign on behalf of Senator John McCain and Governor Sarah Palin, the Republican nominees for President and Vice President of the United States. Directed campaign travel and scheduling, logistical advance, personnel, budgets, fundraising, and other campaign activities for the VP nominee. Managed a team of over 100 campaign staff and volunteers and served as a member of the campaign’s senior staff. Participated in strategy and planning for the McCain-Palin general election campaign

Senior Vice President, External Affairs IDT Corporation
Telecommunications industry

July 2001 – July 2008 (7 years 1 month)

Directed public affairs, internal and external communications, investor relations, and strategic planning for an international telecommunications company with an excess of $ 2 billion in annual revenues. Acted as Chief of Staff to the Chief Executive Officer, chief spokesman for the firm, and leader of its public affairs efforts at the local, state, federal and international arenas including regulatory and legislative matters. Other duties included acting as liaison to members of the board of directors, advising the CEO on brand management, corporate governance matters, led extensive political fundraising activities, and served as Treasurer of the IDT Corporation PAC. Also determined corporate sponsorships, assisted with new business development and charitable foundation contributions. IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT, IDTb) is a leading facilities-based multinational telecommunications carrier that provides a broad range of services to customers worldwide. IDT’s businesses include wholesale carrier and retail services including prepaid calling cards, domestic and international long distance services, wired and wireless consumer telecommunications products, and natural gas and electric sales and distribution networks.

Chief of Staff to the Chairman Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
Government Agency; Transportation/Trucking/Railroad industry

Palin hires chief-of-staff – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Glassner should run for president, and Palin should be hired to be the assistant to the director of media communications.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
She can hire all the staff she wants and all the exploritory committees and all the scouts and feelers she wants in Iowa and New Hampshire, but nothing can erase what she has done both FOR herself and TO herself in the past 3 years.
And the best part is - she has no one to blame but herself and we have no one else to blame but John McCain.
She is a glorified pundit who has not held a national office and has been exposed as naive, unprofessional, soft, out-of-her-league, shallow and selfish. With that much baggage and knowing just a little bit of what the process is like with her two-month cross-country stump speeches and hazing at the hands of a media that had already been through 85-percent of the presidential election process, she does not have the fortitude or the foresight to step back into the cycle again.
Let everyone who bought her books claim that she is the straight-talking, soccer-mom posterchild for their views, but in reality she is a lightweight of the highest caliber.
At least some of the "loons" who ran for office under the Tea Party banner stood up for some of their radical views, Palin just likes to praddle on about them. Palin would get pushed around more than a teenager in Times Square on New Year's Eve. And she would than crack under the pressure and drop out faster than a freshman failing a French class.

Wow. She sounds just like Obama.

Except for the fact she actually has a history in politics and economics, and accomplished pretty incredible things for a very messed up, and resource rich, state.

Sounds to me like she's doing the exploratory thing like loads of othe Reps.

Doesn't mean she's running for anything.

Hope she doesn't. I like her but she's got way to much baggage IMO

Except for the fact she actually has a history in politics and economics, and accomplished pretty incredible things for a very messed up, and resource rich, state.

When was the last time you smoked the crack?

We want to win. The Dems are started funneling money to her if she begins a campaign she will be so easily beat. They are terrified of Romney Christie ticket. The should be. Don't mention Barbour; he will make the left and the center bolt. They would have rather Satan than him.

Jake it's a good thing you don't speak for the GOP, if you did we would be fucked.

You don't, so we have a great chance. No Palin, Romney, yes, on to victory and the end of the far far right nonsense for some years.

When was the last time you smoked the crack?

You can read, right? If not, I'm sure they have news where you hole up....so do you recall anything ever being said about what Palin accomplished as governor?

What did Obama accomplish as governor...oh wait..he wasn't governor.

Ok, what did Obama accomplish as a lawyer...oh wait, he was a community organizer..no real accomplishments.

So what is Obama's history in finance?

Well his wife did rob a hospital blind once....

Palin makes him look like the loser he is. She accomplished what she accomplished without any liberal/communist/wacko puppeteers.

You have the first part right.
Why would we want someone 'with a history in politics" be it the corruption in Alaska or Chicago?
How was Alaska "messed up" and what did she do to change it as Governor?

Forum List

Back