She's Running: Sarah Palin Hires Chief-Of-Staff (Michael Glassner)

No, the Obama defamation league made it impossible for her to conduct business as governor.

I don't think Sarah Palin will make a serious run for President.

It is completely possible that she's going out of her way to make it look like she's "thinking about it" though.

It's fun time class......
We've had two class clowns for the last two years.
I do believe that Gov. Palin will show herself to be a completely different animal when running her own campaign.

Many stereotypes about her are going to be shattered.
The more candidates the better imho. Me, I'm not liking Mitt Romney this time around just because of RomneyCare in Taxachusetts. I think we need a President more like Ron Paul.

Paul/Palin 2012 sounds good to me!

Ron Paul can't possibly be dumb enough to be on any bill with Sarah IMMATARD Pallin....

Seriously other than physical attraction Palin has NOTHING good to offer....not one damn thing....So for those who like her bc she's hot....go buy the Palin blow up doll....It's really sad and pathetic that a woman as DUM as Palin gets on the national spotlight and then won't leave when everyone knows she isn't even qualified to be dogcatcher much less president...Ya'll need to lay off the cool aid bc she is the single worst political candidate I have ever seen on a national level

I doubt she'll run but I hope she does...she puts the Democrats/Obama exactly where she wants them...

Yet.. they call her dumb...:lol:

I doubt she'll run but I hope she does...she puts the Democrats/Obama exactly where she wants them...

have u ever considered the non-brainwashed possibility that she may actually be DUM?

And who are you kidding? The dummicraps are hoping and praying she runs bc if she does (and the repukes are dum enough to choose her) then Obama wins!:cuckoo:

have u ever considered the non-brainwashed possibility that she may actually be DUM?

And who are you kidding? The dummicraps are hoping and praying she runs bc if she does (and the repukes are dum enough to choose her) then Obama wins!:cuckoo:

I'm sorry.. you never make any sense to me...:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back