She's Running: Sarah Palin Hires Chief-Of-Staff (Michael Glassner)

What is nasty about the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil?
for one, it makes no sense
Snowflake Snookie is actually funny

btw, i share your feelings about snookie and her group going to Italy
its bad enough they look like morons on American TV, now they have to go make Americans look even worse in Italy

Last edited:

its bad enough they look like morons on American TV, now they have to go make Americans look even worse in Italy

Palin called herself a "pitbull". I simply took it from a fierce strong pooch to what she actually is.........a yapping little punt dog.

She also called herself "momma grizzly". Yes, she is a mother, but she ain't no fucking grizzly. She's about as scary as a gerbil.

And yeah......not only is Italy gonna laugh their asses off at the stupid Americans, but the rest of the EU as well. Anything "American" over there is paid very close attention to. Trust me, I've spent a lot of time there.

What's gonna be funny is to watch some local Italians kick their sorry asses after they smart off in a club. I mean, over here in America we shine on sorry ass drunks being stupid. Over there, they take it personally.

I hope "the Situation" gets put in traction while he's there, and I hope that some hot Italian chick kicks the crap outta Snooki.

What the fuck is a "snooki" anyway? Some over plump sausage stuffed into a casing 2 sizes too small?

Palin called herself a "pitbull". I simply took it from a fierce strong pooch to what she actually is.........a yapping little punt dog.

She also called herself "momma grizzly". Yes, she is a mother, but she ain't no fucking grizzly. She's about as scary as a gerbil.

And yeah......not only is Italy gonna laugh their asses off at the stupid Americans, but the rest of the EU as well. Anything "American" over there is paid very close attention to. Trust me, I've spent a lot of time there.

What's gonna be funny is to watch some local Italians kick their sorry asses after they smart off in a club. I mean, over here in America we shine on sorry ass drunks being stupid. Over there, they take it personally.

I hope "the Situation" gets put in traction while he's there, and I hope that some hot Italian chick kicks the crap outta Snooki.

What the fuck is a "snooki" anyway? Some over plump sausage stuffed into a casing 2 sizes too small?
LOL on snookie

the only thing is, they will likely have 24/7 security to keep that from happening
such a shame
i bet if they took the combined IQ of that cast it still wouldnt reach triple digits

Last edited:
I wish she would just go the fuck Away.

If the GOP tries to make the next election about a social Conservative dip shit like Palin, They will not have my support.

I will support the GOP in my district, county, and city, because the candidates are great Americans, believe in reducing the deficit, and don't like the social values crowd or the neo-cons. We will support the party where we can, but we will not support Palin.

Forum List

Back