She's running! Chelsea Manning files to run for U.S. Senate in Maryland

Manning should have been shot as a traitor yet here he/she is running for a political office.

Sure hope the voters in Maryland send that asshole on his/her way. What a moron.

Hey, I think we should shoot trump as a traitor, by your standards. All Manning did was give away some documents the Army was embarrassed about. Trump conspired to steal an election.

she probably won't win, but it's hilarious to watch you guys go nuts at the thought of her running.

Manning should have been shot as a traitor yet here he/she is running for a political office.

Sure hope the voters in Maryland send that asshole on his/her way. What a moron.

Hey, I think we should shoot trump as a traitor, by your standards. All Manning did was give away some documents the Army was embarrassed about. Trump conspired to steal an election.

she probably won't win, but it's hilarious to watch you guys go nuts at the thought of her running.

Glad you think any thinking person is worried about that moron.

Manning used his positon to betray the country. If you can't see that then guess you can't see anything.

Glad you think any thinking person is worried about that moron.

Manning used his positon to betray the country. If you can't see that then guess you can't see anything.

Um, the people who "Betrayed" my country were the ones who got us into a war with a country that wasn't a threat to us over weapons that didn't exist because they wanted to settle a score and do the bidding of the Zionists

Chelsea Manning didn't put 5000 Americans in their graves, George W. Bush did that.

He's wildly unstable, only 30 years old, tried to commit suicide several times, and is just out of years of prison, so I hope nobody goes to his rallies or meetings and complains at him. It's not going to do Maryland's dubious reputation any good to have him off himself here.

A traitor running for the Senate. Just what we need.

We have a traitor in the White House, and you guys are fine with it.

He's wildly unstable, only 30 years old, tried to commit suicide several times, and is just out of years of prison, so I hope nobody goes to his rallies or meetings and complains at him. It's not going to do Maryland's dubious reputation any good to have him off himself here.

If they put you through what the Army put her through, you'd probably try to off yourself, too.

If they put you through what the Army put her through, you'd probably try to off yourself, too.

Poor baby, the Army wanted him to be one sex or the other, preferably consistently, and not ask all the time to be castrated; and the Army wanted him not to pass gazillions of secrets to the enemy. Boy, that Army surrrrrre was mean to him.

I'm trying to think what is the point. Ben Cardin is a sitting senator, Manning can't win even if he were.....less controversial. Someone or some group must be paying Manning to do this, as he has no money or even a job, but why? He's both a psycho and a traitor --- few people have a positive view of this situation. Does anyone have any idea why this is going on? What is it in aid of?

the thread on this by another poster was closed. thought i'd post it so we can discuss it!

Chelsea Manning files to run for US Senate seat in Maryland

DTc7_CoXcAEVz32.jpg

Doesn't do a thing to change my opinion of Mary-Land.

Forum List

Back