Shes pissed and I think she has a right to be: 59 STARS

Obambot, you tired of defending him yet?

i'm sorry delusional one. I just have little patience for lunatics with obama derangement syndrome. you sound like a bunch of idiots.

explain to us how you give obama a pass on 57 states, and the designers/publishers of this phamplet a pass on 59 states. I'd be interested in hearing your opinion. I didn't know sub-standard was your new standard.

Hell with all the grammar Nazis around here and the way things should be in order, you would think their heads would just about be ready to explode. after watching this video

Did you say...

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

59 STARS???

Where did you find a flag with 72 stars on it? And 16 stripes?!

Last edited:
She's got a kid but no wedding ring. The whore!

Sharp eye!. So, either she's a never married mom or a divorced mom, because as a rule, women always wear a wedding ring, men not always.

So, I wonder what her story is? Just from the sound of her whiny voice, I certainly wouldn't want to be married to her. She is distinctly unmelodious and sounds like a shrew.

You can go to her channel on youtube and watch all her other banal rantings, self-indulgent confessions, and advocacy for the truther movement.

Remember ladies and gentlemen, just because someone puts themselves on the intertubes does not make them a legit.

I have a simple answer for the 59 star debacle: Some secretary picked out a piece of clip art for the school's flier and didn't take the time to count the stars.

No one else noticed, because most people have better things to do than to make youtube videos over such trivial manners (or if that doesn't fly: most people don't have a rod up their ass).

I am sure the Republic can survive this grave constitutional challenge.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
When Gruvichick isn't fighting treasonous clip-art, she is standing up the the Illuminati, fluoride and mercury!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D-JGS057Io[/ame]

"Fluoridation, Mandrake......"

jack-d-ripper-from-dr-strangelove.jpg

Last edited:
She's got a kid but no wedding ring. The whore!

Sharp eye!. So, either she's a never married mom or a divorced mom, because as a rule, women always wear a wedding ring, men not always.

So, I wonder what her story is? Just from the sound of her whiny voice, I certainly wouldn't want to be married to her. She is distinctly unmelodious and sounds like a shrew.

You can go to her channel on youtube and watch all her other banal rantings, self-indulgent confessions, and advocacy for the truther movement.

Remember ladies and gentlemen, just because someone puts themselves on the intertubes does not make them a legit.

I have a simple answer for the 59 star debacle: Some secretary picked out a piece of clip art for the school's flier and didn't take the time to count the stars.

No one else noticed, because most people have better things to do than to make youtube videos over such trivial manners (or if that doesn't fly: most people don't have a rod up their ass).

I am sure the Republic can survive this grave constitutional challenge.

It is pathetic, both creatively and accuracy wise. This is the shit you get from the bloated U.S. government filled with imbeciles from affirmative action, vote buying programs. We have a country being run by incompetents that pay no attention to detail and pretend YOU are the idiot if you do.

It is pathetic, both creatively and accuracy wise. This is the shit you get from the bloated U.S. government filled with imbeciles from affirmative action, vote buying programs. We have a country being run by incompetents that pay no attention to detail and pretend YOU are the idiot if you do.

And fluoridation. Don't forget the fluoridation. (No, I am not kidding).

The right has been reading a book:
moral-outrage.gif

I don't think this chick is "right". I think she is bonkers. I mean, if you have the time, listen to her 12 minute rant about fluoridation, lucifarians, oncologists, the New World Order, and whatever the fuck else jumps out of her mouth.

Silly truthers.

While using clip art with 59 stars in it is a funny gaffe, it doesn't quite elevate itself to the conspiracy level.

Unless, of course, you are a truther and then everything is a conspiracy.

moral-outrage.gif

I don't think this chick is "right". I think she is bonkers. I mean, if you have the time, listen to her 12 minute rant about fluoridation, lucifarians, oncologists, the New World Order, and whatever the fuck else jumps out of her mouth.

Silly truthers.

While using clip art with 59 stars in it is a funny gaffe, it doesn't quite elevate itself to the conspiracy level.

Yeah, I wasn't talking about the looney tunes that posted the video. I was more talking about the OP and those who have decided to froth over it.

moral-outrage.gif

Silly truthers.

Yeah, I wasn't talking about the looney tunes that posted the video. I was more talking about the OP and those who have decided to froth over it.

Oh yeah. Right on the money there.

However, I am glad this national crisis has been identified. I know I will automatically count the stars on every flag I see from now on and throw a shit fit if the number does not equal 50.

I think I'll start here:

the-black-crowes-amorica-album-cover1.jpg

Or maybe here:

2008_10_08t003606_450x311_us_usa-1.jpg

yhst-73928689796062_2123_19727567

Forum List

Back