Shes pissed and I think she has a right to be: 59 STARS

it"s difficult for people to change their natures.

but it does explain why it was posted

Obambot, you tired of defending him yet?

i'm sorry delusional one. I just have little patience for lunatics with obama derangement syndrome. you sound like a bunch of idiots.

explain to us how you give obama a pass on 57 states, and the designers/publishers of this phamplet a pass on 59 states. I'd be interested in hearing your opinion. I didn't know sub-standard was your new standard.

:wtf:

still waiting. for an explanation of why this new sub standard is now the standard. Seems like they libturd asses are all over the air waves this morning shouting for educational reform and billions of new dollars to do it and they put forth this 59 stars shit and the libturds mock the people who call attention to sub standard.. wtfg.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

this-is-an-outrage.jpg

She's got a kid but no wedding ring. The whore!

Sharp eye!. So, either she's a never married mom or a divorced mom, because as a rule, women always wear a wedding ring, men not always.

So, I wonder what her story is? Just from the sound of her whiny voice, I certainly wouldn't want to be married to her. She is distinctly unmelodious and sounds like a shrew.

still waiting. for an explanation of why this new sub standard is now the standard. Seems like they libturd asses are all over the air waves this morning shouting for educational reform and billions of new dollars to do it and they put forth this 59 stars shit and the libturds mock the people who call attention to sub standard.. wtfg.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ummmm, seems I wasn't addressing that or are you into cryptograms and think I am also?

The new substandard is also incomprehensible run-on sentences.

Ummmm, seems I wasn't addressing that or are you into cryptograms and think I am also?

He is trying to raise grammar and writing standards by giving perfectly bad examples. These are later used in textbooks, the students examine them for errors, and offer corrected versions! :lol:

Its always fear mongering and faux outrage until they come for
xotoxi.

They bestn't try to come get me...lest they hope for some serious nunchuck action!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsEZ2lpM0Yw]YouTube - Nunchucks Pro[/ame]

She's got a kid but no wedding ring. The whore!

Sharp eye!. So, either she's a never married mom or a divorced mom, because as a rule, women always wear a wedding ring, men not always.

So, I wonder what her story is? Just from the sound of her whiny voice, I certainly wouldn't want to be married to her. She is distinctly unmelodious and sounds like a shrew.

Could be she took the rings off. You knoW with swelling and PMS

Forum List

Back