Shes pissed and I think she has a right to be: 59 STARS

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I was sent this video and watched it and listen to the women ranting and she has a right to do that. One thing she didn't point out look at the flag pole finale or ball above the flag. What does the image inside the ball look like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpDiBV7HTiM&feature=recentlik]YouTube - 59 stars???[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjS7JuOcm6g]YouTube - Obama Campaigns in 57 of 59 states[/ame]

crescent-200.gif

I saw you campaign videos a while back bro:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnx-SqMYknI]YouTube - Basil Marceaux for TN Governor OFFICIAL CAMPAIN AD[/ame]

This woman is more upset over the mistake about the flag than she is by the fact that the school is forcing her to sign on to their program, in writing.

My opinion is that, the outrage is that the school system is forcing people to sign away their rights. The schools are encroaching further and further into the integrity of our homes, and all she cares about is that some secretary somewhere pasted an incorrect flag from some computer program.

I also think she should go wash out her mouth with soap and learn to speak like an educated lady, instead of an ignorant, profane, trailer trash mama. :rolleyes:

This woman is more upset over the mistake about the flag than she is by the fact that the school is forcing her to sign on to their program, in writing.

My opinion is that, the outrage is that the school system is forcing people to sign away their rights. The schools are encroaching further and further into the integrity of our homes, and all she cares about is that some secretary somewhere pasted an incorrect flag from some computer program.

I also think she should go wash out her mouth with soap and learn to speak like an educated lady, instead of an ignorant, profane, trailer trash mama. :rolleyes:

I think she did mention dumbing down America. A little gaffe here a little gaffe there. I also noticed the Islamic crescent moon and star on the cover sheet. Not everything is unintentional mistake.

That is a common technique in art, to put a reflective sparkle on a ball like object. I doubt if they meant it as a subliminal Muslim message.

Seriously man, you sound too paranoid. The schools annoy me, and I'm sure the booklet would too, and their stupid signing policy. But I'll bet anything the flag was the mistake of some uncreative school secretary, or some other bureaucrat. They are overworked drones, man! Look at what a crappy and uninspiring cover that is.

too bad libturd bitches, she isn't a lunatic, she is 100% correct, Federal money wasted on BS. and we put these people in charge of teaching our children? and they cannot get the number stars right? or was it done on purpose? What would 59 states or stars mean? I remember when dumbass said he had been to all 57 states,, so is he a dumbass? or something more sinister than just a dumbazz? in either case their is no excuse for you bitchs electing this person.

Last edited:

it"s difficult for people to change their natures.

but it does explain why it was posted

Obambot, you tired of defending him yet?

i'm sorry delusional one. I just have little patience for lunatics with obama derangement syndrome. you sound like a bunch of idiots.

Forum List

Back