She's not my type

It is now generally apparent that Carroll is loony. Either she thought no one would remember the episode of SVU that she plagiarized or forgot that's where she saw it. The producers should send her a cease and desist.

The interview with Anderson Cooper cleared up one mystery. Why did she she invite Trump into the dressing room? She was going to force him to put the body suit on over his overcoat.

Notice that the media has dropped this hot rock.

So women ASK to get raped? And if they do it doesn't count?

Welcome to the 1950s.

MAGA huh?

Mika to GOP: How are you standing up for Trump?

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.

upload_2019-6-26_10-40-45.jpeg[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F3IFphsdQDN8%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3IFphsdQDN8&docid=KdtYVoutQtu5-M&tbnid=TP1qO8ZfemSb_M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiQjp-NvofjAhWZAp0JHczpBO4QMwhGKAQwBA..i&w=1280&h=720&bih=657&biw=1366&q=photos%20of%20obama%27s%20daughter%20getting%20high&ved=0ahUKEwiQjp-NvofjAhWZAp0JHczpBO4QMwhGKAQwBA&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2019-6-26_10-42-55.jpeg
[/URL]

its a common scenario with MANY , MANY Modern women . If a human female likes a guy , well the sky is the limit . Sadly this phenomena Generally starts in 'high school' and maybe earlier . Its called 'loose females' SuperB .

Are you saying she liked him?
----------------------------------i don't know . fame , money , its Mr.Trump the millionaire rich guy alone is more than enough SuperB .

Welcome to the 1950s.

MAGA huh?
Women do not ask to get raped although a lot of them tease sex.

Women do fantasize about being raped quite a bit. There is a huge literary industry based on women's rape fantasies. This woman is sending all kinds of signals that she has vibrant rape fantasies.

its a common scenario with MANY , MANY Modern women . If a human female likes a guy , well the sky is the limit . Sadly this phenomena Generally starts in 'high school' and maybe earlier . Its called 'loose females' SuperB .

Are you saying she liked him?
----------------------------------i don't know . fame , money , its Mr.Trump the millionaire rich guy alone is more than enough SuperB .

So she doesn't have money.

Welcome to the 1950s.

MAGA huh?
Women do not ask to get raped although a lot of them tease sex.

Women do fantasize about being raped quite a bit. There is a huge literary industry based on women's rape fantasies. This woman is sending all kinds of signals that she has vibrant rape fantasies.
Again...welcome to the 1950s

MAGA

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.

Apparently, there is an episode of Law and Order, Special Victims unit....that is remarkably similiar to the story this woman is telling.......maybe she got her idea from that show...Season 11 episode 13 or season 13 episode 11....

Episode......it starts out with the guy stating the event happened in a dressing room at Bherdorfs...

Apparently, there is an episode of Law and Order, Special Victims unit....that is remarkably similiar to the story this woman is telling.......maybe she got her idea from that show...Season 11 episode 13 or season 13 episode 11....
Nah, I think she got it from Trump, and the show probably got it from him.

Episode......it starts out with the guy stating the event happened in a dressing room at Bherdorfs...

Yea, that's it. It even has his name at the bottom. Thanks!

And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Apparently, this pussy thought not.

The dumb bint can't even say what year it happened for sure.

Of course you and your fellow loons believe THAT garbage
Oh my god, a complete rerun of the Kavanaugh defense?
I would have kept my mouth shut, if I were her, but when it's a well known man, these days even the serious papers are becoming like True Confessions.

So I take it you do not believe her? She asked for it.
--------------------------- WHY woud YOU believe her if you believe her Penny ??

I just do. Along with his saying it himself, and all the women who have come forward, and also his whoring ways. He thinks his power, by his accent Hollywood tape is all he needs to grab ones pussy.

Apparently, they let him do it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back