She's got a book already

besides you?
no one.
acrossed, good one.

Speaking of good one.. I wonder which I will buy first.. the action figure or the book.. Probably the book. I wont read it however I will just continuously move it around. This way it will be sybolic of the next times she opens her mouth... I can just glance over at the book and continuously see it lying about.

Speaking of good one.. I wonder which I will buy first.. the action figure or the book.. Probably the book. I wont read it however I will just continuously move it around. This way it will be sybolic of the next times she opens her mouth... I can just glance over at the book and continuously see it lying about.

as long as you're happy, darling.
i don't blame you for waiting for the blow up doll to come out.
i would too in your shoes.
bon chance.

Just don't ask her if she wants her booked banned at the local library!

Amazon.com: Sarah: How a Hockey Mom Turned Alaska's Political Establishment Upside Down: Kaylene Johnson: Books

51SU0O9hEjL._SS500_.jpg

:lol:

WTF are you talking about? SHE doesn't have a book. Someone else wrote a book about her. Probably won't be the last, just like books people write about all sorts of current public figures keep showing up with regularity.

Y'all really need to learn how to read----he DIDN'T SAY she wrote it. What's with you people and the truth ?

He said she had a book already. When someone has a book, it means that person has had a book published that they authored and its for sale. If he meant there is a book out that is ABOUT her, then it requires the words "about her" with it. The correct use of words and giving consideration to one's sentence structure can really enhance communication.

He said she had a book already. When someone has a book, it means that person has had a book published that they authored and its for sale. If he meant there is a book out that is ABOUT her, then it requires the words "about her" with it. The correct use of words and giving consideration to one's sentence structure can really enhance communication.

I HAVE several books here and I didnt write a single one them. If some "has" as book it can mean different things. Do you have books ?

:lol:

That makes twice now. At least. Really, she's the great unifier, if you stop and think about it.
i think she is a great choice, but i had figured it would be too good a choice and that he would take Pawlenty to help win MN

WTF are you talking about? SHE doesn't have a book. Someone else wrote a book about her. Probably won't be the last, just like books people write about all sorts of current public figures keep showing up with regularity.
Um, it's an authorized biography. About her. In other words, a book authorized by her to be written about her. In other words: her book.:cuckoo:

Just the kind of person we need in the White House, I wonder if she thinks endtime is around the corner? She is the feminine George Bush, maybe even scarier.

Wants to destroy our natural resources for oil that is plentiful
Wants creationism taught in schools
Supported bridge to nowhere
Outlaw abortion even in rape cases
Ignores the science of global warming
Fought to ban Books
Supports shooting wolves from airplanes
Wants Polar bear and Beluga whales off endangered list
Wants to drill for oil in National Wildlife refuge
Thinks God is in support of Iraq war
Thinks gays can be re-programmed to be like her.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

I share your opinion on this subject, Midcan5!

PS: Don't bother defending your point with Glock. His are the only opinions he respects and his mind is as narrow as a strip of dental floss. Trust me on this one. Been there, done that... no T-shirt available.

I understand this is the only book she wants the Wasilla library to carry after she figures out how to go about banning books.

My son plays hockey.
I have seen some of the hockey moms...

Letting them near anyone able to fire nukes is pure nightmare!

EDIT:
Actually it goes for most hockey dads too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back