She's cute, and I find her arguments convincing.

Well, we can start out with her argument that since tax revenues are going to double in the next ten years. We've been hearing the "We are going to grow our way out of deficits" shit since Reagan.

But hey, nice breasts and lovely silky black hair.... If you can get past her annoying lisp and her profound ignorance, she's definitely hot.

We would grow our way out of deficits if liberal turds in Congress and in the Whitehous didn't spend money twice as fast as it came in.

She's right. You're wrong.

Oh the wondrous fantasy of supply side economics. It is so cute that you guys are still around

I am fully indoctrinated on the wonders of the tinkle down theory

Yep. You're a Marxist.

The idea that raising taxes creates jobs and prosperity is so absurd that no economist aside from shameless whores for big government dare to utter it.

I am fully indoctrinated on the wonders of the tinkle down theory

Yep. You're a Marxist.

The idea that raising taxes creates jobs and prosperity is so absurd that no economist aside from shameless whores for big government dare to utter it.

Oh yea baby....

Let's cut taxes on the wealthy and pray that they tinkle some of it down on the rest of us

Here is a hint.......they keep the money

They always do

Oh yea baby....

Let's cut taxes on the wealthy and pray that they tinkle some of it down on the rest of us

They always do

There are only three things the rich can do with their money: spend it, save it or invest it.

All three of those things create jobs.

"Trickle down" is a myth. The money goes directly to the middle class.

How does taking money from productive people and giving it to useless tics on the ass of society help the middle class?

Oh yea baby....

They always do

There are only three things the rich can do with their money: spend it, save it or invest it.

All three of those things create jobs.

"Trickle down" is a myth. The money goes directly to the middle class.

How does taking money from productive people and giving it to useless tics on the ass of society help the middle class?

Cutting taxes has nothing to do with jobs. It has everything to do with enhancing the accumulation of wealth for those who need it least

Well, we can start out with her argument that since tax revenues are going to double in the next ten years. We've been hearing the "We are going to grow our way out of deficits" shit since Reagan.

But hey, nice breasts and lovely silky black hair.... If you can get past her annoying lisp and her profound ignorance, she's definitely hot.

We would grow our way out of deficits if liberal turds in Congress and in the Whitehous didn't spend money twice as fast as it came in.

Uh, guy, we had pretty bad deficits when Republicans were in charge of the White House and Congress. So that dog won't hunt.

I agree, we should cut spending long before we go back to Joe Taxpayer and ask him for more. That needs to happen first, they need to show they are serious on spending. That means means-testing social security, making government agencies more efficient, running them more like businesses.

But inevitably, taxes are going to have to be raised to cover our obligations.

LOOKING AT HER RW and maybe your Miss SC., THEY KNOW A THING OR TWO OF ECONOMICS.......PLENTY OF SUPPLY,and NO DOUBT PLENTY OF DEMAND....I don"t care about her eyes,since when did the Guys on here ever look at the Mantle Piece WHILST they were stroking the FIRE, hey>:razz::tongue:THE:cool:
She is very cute...

Reminds me of Miss South Carolina. Maybe she could explain why US Americans can't find America on a map

US Americans? Are there Americans NOT from the US?

You have obviously never encountered Miss South Carolina

Last edited:

Uh, guy, we had pretty bad deficits when Republicans were in charge of the White House and Congress. So that dog won't hunt.

I agree, we should cut spending long before we go back to Joe Taxpayer and ask him for more. That needs to happen first, they need to show they are serious on spending. That means means-testing social security, making government agencies more efficient, running them more like businesses.

But inevitably, taxes are going to have to be raised to cover our obligations.

Means testing Social Security? Look guy! I have paid into SS for 46 years, often the maximum contribution and now someone is going to decide that I have too much money to qualify for getting some of it back?
What's next? Will obama decide that $250,000 is all I should have in assets and the government should take the rest and distribute it to people who didn't manage to save on their own?

FYI:

KEYNESIAN economic THEORY agrees that imposing TAX INCREASES during a DEFLATIONARY BALANCE SHEET RECESSION is a bad idea.

Ironic, no?

When you read the confused thoughts of most of this boards right wing trolls, they sort of miss that point over and over and over and over again.

Keynesian economic theory supports the GOP's most CHERISHED POV and STILL these trolls don't GET IT.

Where Keynes is right, he is right. I am not going to say a person who agrees with me on an important part of the discussion is wrong.

Forum List

Back