She's Becoming An Institution -

Imagine if Pelosi and that delegation of Democrats had actually made it to Afghanistan and they were all blown up by the Taliban once they got there?

Now that would be a big story. I bet even the MSM would temporarily stop their coverage of "Trump/Russia" for a few days.

Imagine if Pelosi and that delegation of Democrats had actually made it to Afghanistan and they were all blown up by the Taliban once they got there?

Now that would be a big story. I bet even the MSM would temporarily stop their coverage of "Trump/Russia" for a few days.

Didn't Hillary escape sniper fire in Bosnia?

She wasn't embellishing the story. To do that, it would have actually had to happen. She lied.

Didn't Hillary escape sniper fire in Bosnia?

She wasn't embellishing the story. To do that, it would have actually had to happen. She lied.

If hitlery's muff muncher was open, anything coming out is either a wad of nasty pubes and/or a lie.

Forum List

Back