Sheryl Crow’s Teslia “goes black” on her

Yup. Depends what she has saved. Supposedly her net worth is around 40 million. So a Tesla isn't a huge deal.
Yet everyone thinks she can afford to just buy a new car every day.
If she's living in California you can burn through 40 million pretty fast.

She lives in Tennessee

And who is saying that she can buy cards every day? I missed that post.
Buy cards?
Cars. Typo. Shouldn't be that difficult to figure if you look at the context and post it was responding to.

Wait a sec.. you were the one that wrote the post about buying cars every day. So "buying cards daily" should have been very easy to see it was a simple typo.

But yeah I guess I missed the post of buying them daily
Okay, shitforbrains.....you folks feel that a person worth 40 million can afford to just buy another car. I've discovered that the more money you have, the more it costs to hang onto it.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say there. I still haven't found the post where you're claiming that people want her to buy a car everyday. And I never said she could just buy another. You are lying now to cover up your previous lie.

So as to your response about the typo it's one of two things.

Either you're very dim and were unable to make that connection...

Or your just a dick and got stuck trying to defend a lie and wanted to distract from you lying.

Either way, I guess you bring nothing to this conversation so I'm going to put you on ignore. Don't care to talk with morons or people just wanting to be an asshole with nothing else to offer.

Have a good day. And I'm truly sorry for whatever horrible life experiences you are going through to have you this upset at a random question.. I do hope someday you find happiness

Forum List

Back