Sherrod's going to Sue Breitbart...

What are her damages? She was out of work for one day, received an apology from the President, and was offered a better job.

Of course, she also has a history of hustling the government for faux "pain and suffering" damages as a part of the race card industry.

It's amazing... The People with the Power Fire her Based on what she said and ONE Outlet out of how many who posted the information is at Fault?...

She should Pick her Judge Carefully. :lol:

And then Hopefully this goes ALL of the way to the SCOTUS! :clap2:

:)

peace...

Oh boy, now Maybe Palin can go after all the bloggers and even the Lamestream media for the damage they have caused her.

I say we go GET EM.:lol:

This is the lefties-Progressives-Commies new plan.

If you can't shut them down of their right to FREE SPEECH, SUE them down.

What are her damages? She was out of work for one day, received an apology from the President, and was offered a better job.

Of course, she also has a history of hustling the government for faux "pain and suffering" damages as a part of the race card industry.

Another cry-baby playing the "Race card" card!!! She's only doing what anyone whose reputation has been damaged would do. Has Breitbart apologized? If not, drown him in legal paperwork until he bleeds green. He's just a white Al Sharpton.

I imagine Bright Bart can afford a really good lawyer if there even is such a thing. I imagine Rush will help with the legal fees too.

It figures the lefties would be ALL FOR THIS.

They hate that FREE SPEECH stuff.

Oh boy, now Maybe Palin can go after all the bloggers and even the Lamestream media for the damage they have caused her.

I say we go GET EM.:lol:

As well she should, if she feels damaged. This needs to stop.

July 24, 2010
Shirley Sherrod and Me
By VAN JONES

I UNDERSTAND how Shirley Sherrod, the Agriculture Department official who was forced to resign last week, must have felt.

Last year I, too, resigned from an administration job, after I uttered some ill-chosen words about the Republican Party and was accused — falsely — of signing my name to a petition being passed around by 9/11 conspiracy theorists. Partisan Web sites and pundits pounced, and I, too, saw my name go from obscurity to national infamy within hours.

Our situations aren’t exactly the same. Ms. Sherrod’s comments, in which she, a black woman, appeared to admit to racial discrimination against a white couple, were taken far out of context, while I truly did use a vulgarity.

But the way we were treated is strikingly similar, and it reveals a lot about the venal nature of Washington politics in the Internet era. In my case, the media rushed to judgment so quickly that I was never able to make clear that the group put my name on its Web site without my permission. The group finally admitted that it never had my signature, but by then it was too late.

Fortunately, Ms. Sherrod has been offered a new job. But our stories offer cautionary tales to anyone interested in taking a job in national politics.

Life inside the Beltway has become a combination of speed chess and Mortal Kombat: one wrong move can mean political death. In the era of YouTube, Twitter and 24-hour cable news, nobody is safe. Even the lowliest staff member knows that an errant comment could wind up online, making her name synonymous with scandal.

The result is that people at all levels of government are becoming overly cautious, unwilling to venture new opinions or even live regular lives for fear of seeing even the most innocuous comment or photograph used against them, all while trying to protect and improve the country. The victims aren’t just government employees — the public as well is hurt. The imperative to immediately and constantly churn out news on even the most minor bit of controversy leads news organizations, and partisans posing as news organizations, to cross the line from responsible reporting to dangerous rumor-mongering.

More ---
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/25/opinion/25jones.html

I imagine Bright Bart can afford a really good lawyer if there even is such a thing. I imagine Rush will help with the legal fees too.

And like Rush, if he feels his rights were violated (in Bright Bart's case, free speech), he can always turn to the ACLU to plead his case. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back