Sherrod Sues USDA? And Mr. Sherrod a Black Panther----

This is getting juicy. Shirley Sherrod sued the USDA for $13M:

Shirley Sherrod was hired by Ag Secy Tom Vilsack shortly after shake down for $13M | What's hot right now.......

... and her husband, Charles Sherrod, is a Black Panther founder:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/07/forty_acres_a_mule_sher...

Do tell! :eusa_whistle:

The old Black Panthers were not racists and have nothing to do with the New Black Panther Party, so what is the relevance of your post, that because her husband was a member of the old Black Panthers Sherrod must somehow be racist? I'm here waiting to pick you apart.

EDIT:

Charles Sherrod was *NOT* a member of the Black Panther Party, he was a part of SNCC and let the organization when Stokely Carmichael took over:

Sherrod, Charles (1937-) | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

This Far by Faith . Charles Sherrod | PBS

Why do racist always defend other racist?

Shut up, Shut Up, Shut Up!!!!

The old Black Panthers were not racists and have nothing to do with the New Black Panther Party, so what is the relevance of your post, that because her husband was a member of the old Black Panthers Sherrod must somehow be racist? I'm here waiting to pick you apart.

EDIT:

Charles Sherrod was *NOT* a member of the Black Panther Party, he was a part of SNCC and let the organization when Stokely Carmichael took over:

Sherrod, Charles (1937-) | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

This Far by Faith . Charles Sherrod | PBS

Why do racist always defend other racist?

Shut up, Shut Up, Shut Up!!!!

I'll take that as confirmation that you do indeed stick up for your fellow racist.

Forum List

Back