Sherriff Offers Free Concealed Weapons Class to Teachers, Filled in 20 Minutes

What’s up with these progressive control freaks. If a teacher, school and community wants to train for protection, it should be up to them not progressives/career politicians/deep state/ the collective.

Let me ask liberals this:

How many school shootings have occurred at schools where not just a security guard is armed, but teachers are armed too?

Please list them with dates and numbers of students killed. Thanks.

How would this armed teacher thing work . Logistically, let’s play this out .

Do they keep it holster style at all times ? It locked in a safe .?

What happens if there is an intruder at school? Teacher leaves the class to shoot it out old west style ? What about the liability ?
South Dakota Attorney General

Quit falling down the well

What's sad is liberals would rather an armed assailant be able to shoot up a school without risk of being killed by an armed teacher rather than have the teacher shoot back and possibly hit another student. Little do they realize that these students will naturally be ducking, crawling, etc and the shooter will be standing up to shoot. Meaning he'll be all by himself and a prime target, with very little risk of hitting other students since they would not be in the line of fire.

The guy is mowing down students with a semi-auto rifle and they're worried a teacher might miss their target trying to stop him.

And these people manage to tie their shoes in the morning. They must wear flip flops.

I think this solution will go down well with America! I really do!

"We're here to protect your kids! Bull up, Son!"
\
Black-Panthers.jpg

PTA meetings will also be packed with WeakWhyte housewives to boot! :113:

Police have a different social status and unfamiliarity with the public that breeds a different type of dynamic. They also dont stand day in and day out in a classroom with kids that are bored and very likely to be curious about the gun.

Nobody should ever see your gun. Up until very recently in my state, if someone saw your concealed firearm, you could be charged with brandishing. A firearm like a Ruger LCP or LC9 is small enough to never be seen. Coupled with an IWB (inside the waistband) retention holster like this and you're in business. Especially with today's less formal educators casual ware.
Wait...So you think the kids are not going to know that the teacher is carrying the gun? You dont have experience with kids do you?
I think they won't know.

I grabbed a CCW gun...not as small as an LCP, and not the smallest I own, but a nice compromise between large enough to shoot accurately and small enough to conceal easily...a Taurus 709 Slim. Then I grabbed a few things I'd likely have in my pocket everyday.

View attachment 178049

If you can't conceal that, there's something seriously wrong with your clothing choices.

A Seecamp or Kel-Tec would a lot smaller to carry in this situation.

Those are very easy to conceal and a lot lighter.
Police have a different social status and unfamiliarity with the public that breeds a different type of dynamic. They also dont stand day in and day out in a classroom with kids that are bored and very likely to be curious about the gun.

Nobody should ever see your gun. Up until very recently in my state, if someone saw your concealed firearm, you could be charged with brandishing. A firearm like a Ruger LCP or LC9 is small enough to never be seen. Coupled with an IWB (inside the waistband) retention holster like this and you're in business. Especially with today's less formal educators casual ware.
Wait...So you think the kids are not going to know that the teacher is carrying the gun? You dont have experience with kids do you?
I think they won't know.

I grabbed a CCW gun...not as small as an LCP, and not the smallest I own, but a nice compromise between large enough to shoot accurately and small enough to conceal easily...a Taurus 709 Slim. Then I grabbed a few things I'd likely have in my pocket everyday.

View attachment 178049

If you can't conceal that, there's something seriously wrong with your clothing choices.
The question isnt if you can conceal it. The question is can it remain unknown that you are carrying one. My interaction with kids say no. There is no way you are going to have a gun on you day in day out and teens wont figure it out.
When I was in school, teachers wore business formal attire...easy to conceal in everyday. I don't know what teachers wear today.

I think they won't know.

View attachment 178049

A Seecamp or Kel-Tec would a lot smaller to carry in this situation.

Those are very easy to conceal and a lot lighter.
You are likely correct. Personally, I prefer good old fashioned steel and wood. I got a really good price on the Taurus...it's my first poly gun.

"all the time" is a common saying among recognized individuals of intellect. It means its a common enough occurrence. My bad let me dumb it down a little more. It means it has happened enough times to where no one is shocked anymore.
Sorry T'Challa, I thought you said that you disarm cops all the time
Thats ok Cheetah. However, you were instructed not to try thinking unless you had adult supervision and working hazard lights. Since you didnt see the pronoun "I" or any reference to myself you failed in your thinking yet again.

[
Thats ok Cheetah. However, you were instructed not to try thinking unless you had adult supervision and working hazard lights. Since you didnt see the pronoun "I" or any reference to myself you failed in your thinking yet again.
I can't believe your not going to tell us a story of how you disarmed a cop

You're slippin

Forum List

Back