sherrif joe's knockin at the door...

Happy to see you spent all Easter here. I guess not having anyone in your life gives you a lot of time to waste making yourself look even more repugnant.

Love seeing bad people fail.

sorry, i'm just not christian.

Or likable, or intelligent, or irreverent, or talented, or correct. Nobody to love or who loves you. Just a sad, miserable, lonely little racist scumbag.

maybe you're projecting a little, otherwise you seem very nice.

sorry, i'm just not christian.

Or likable, or intelligent, or irreverent, or talented, or correct. Nobody to love or who loves you. Just a sad, miserable, lonely little racist scumbag.

I guess this question is a little personal but I have to know. Are you bi-polar? One minute you're posting like me, name calling, ranting, etc. Then, a little later, you're nicer. Or is it a problem with the adult beverages?:confused::confused::confused:

I guess this question is a little personal but I have to know. Are you bi-polar? One minute you're posting like me, name calling, ranting, etc. Then, a little later, you're nicer. Or is it a problem with the adult beverages?:confused::confused::confused:

couldn't i say the same for you ?

one thing i can tell you, is i've tried to out alinsky you guys as research for my book. i can tell you a lot of it has to do with your flagrant and callous use of calling people racist for no reason. none of you to this point, have ever actually provided an example, and i'm all over the web. i think someone even called washingtonamerica.com a "racist website". i won't accuse you of that, but it's happened. just pointing out your abject hypocrisy, i think we're making progress though.

Last edited:

Anything that gets attention, he'll do. Anything.

You're writing a book? Do you have a working title yet?

jane austen

Autobiography?

Cool.

sorry, usually the title comes from a striking phrase or concept. i'm a songwriter (vermontropy) so this is new to me. so is the internet (washingtonamerica vermontamerica ... etc) and being a conspiracy theorist.
a year ago i wasn't even interested in obama's history.

people ask me how a song is written, some write the music, some write lyrics first.

the thing that has occured to me is that this whole thing is a sort of obama cult on a fantastic scale.

sorry about the crack... i was going to ask you if you were a jane austen fan.

if i ever finish the book i hope all of the good titles aren't taken.

Last edited:
That level of heat can kill people..............

It's cruel and unusual punishment and the majority of those people in tent city have not been convicted of a crime...

American citizens being held for possessing an 8th of pot should not be subject to that kind of environment.

You want to put convicted rapists and murderers out there - fine.... But minor crimes???

No, the rapists and murderers get the nice airconditioned cells while the minor offenders get to fry in the sun...

As a Classical Liberal, I completely agree with you that people should not be held for possessing cannabis. I would say that most "minor" offenders should be offenders at all. However, the issue of 120 degree heat being "cruel and unusual" is a different matter and one about which I disagree. Jail is supposed to suck and as you've pointed out, few would care if it were only REAL criminals being subject to the tents and the heat.

But you cant hold those accused of a crime in an environment like that...

I would love to know how many died of heat stroke in those tents....

1995 Chicago heat wave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I remember that^^, I'll never forget it. The hottest it got was 105...

120 can kill a man....

Arpaio said to complaining inmates, "It's 120 degrees in Iraq and the soldiers are living in tents, have to wear full body armor, and they didn't commit any crimes, so shut your mouths." Inmates were given permission to wear only their pink underwear.

Forum List

Back