Sherman Blasts Goodell

Not a smart thing to do at the beginning of SuperBowl Week. Looks like tons of penalties are sure to be called against the Seahawks. Thanks Richard! Patriots win by 14 pts. .............

Richard Sherman calls out Goodell Kraft for conflict of interest NFL Sporting News
sherman is telling it like it is.It all makes sense now.,i said a while back a few days ago that Belicheat has special connections since eddie D former owner of the niners was involved in a scandal and he lost ownership of the team yet beli CHEAT, cheats and he just gets a mere slap on the wrist.such bullshit.No suprise though that Belicheat got just a mere slap on the wrist back then.Look who the commissioner was.Krafts buddie Goodell.

the NFL will become an even bigger joke than it has since the 80's when teams started moving all over the place and dome stadiums propped up everywhere if goodell is allowed to come back next year.

You dont want to play in Houston in an open air stadium...trust me.
Players and fans would be dropping like flies.

As much as I love football I'm losing interest fast due to the shady manner in which the games are officiated.
It's become painfully obvious the NFL has an agenda.
it all started with the worst call in NFL playoff history,that bullshit tuck rule and its just gotten much worse since then.funny who the team was that benefitted from that BS non fumble call.

There were at least two incidents in the playoffs this year that were a joke.
The picked up pass interference flag and the refs not blowing the whistle when the runner was stopped allowing them to finally push the pile for a first down.

This shits starting to remind me of the NBA.

glad you mentioned that picked up pass interference flag because when that happened,i was thinking to myself at that very moment-"this is bullshit,that is the worst non call i have ever seen in the playoff games since that bullshit tuck rule they invented in the raiders/patriots game." justice was served to the cowgirls next week when they lost.those two are easily the worst NON calls in playoff history i have ever witnessed bar none.

Notice both those games went in favor of the home team? No wonder they call it homefield advantage.no way in hell would those NON CALLS have been made if the games had been played in oakland and in detroit. the refs were just chickenshit cowards afraid they would not get out alive if they made the correct calls.assholes.

just wondering,what was the pushing the pile call you are referring to by chance?

LS
Not a smart thing to do at the beginning of SuperBowl Week. Looks like tons of penalties are sure to be called against the Seahawks. Thanks Richard! Patriots win by 14 pts. .............

Richard Sherman calls out Goodell Kraft for conflict of interest NFL Sporting News
sherman is telling it like it is.It all makes sense now.,i said a while back a few days ago that Belicheat has special connections since eddie D former owner of the niners was involved in a scandal and he lost ownership of the team yet beli CHEAT, cheats and he just gets a mere slap on the wrist.such bullshit.No suprise though that Belicheat got just a mere slap on the wrist back then.Look who the commissioner was.Krafts buddie Goodell.

the NFL will become an even bigger joke than it has since the 80's when teams started moving all over the place and dome stadiums propped up everywhere if goodell is allowed to come back next year.

oh i have no objections at all to dome stadiums in houston and in phoenix at all.cities with extreme heat like that i got no problem with.Its places like st louis,minnesota,and detroit where i DO have an issue with fucking dome stadiums.:mad-61:

and they cant use it being cold as an excuse either the fact that chicago and green bay play in equally cold conditions outdoors as well.

the NFL is like our government,they dont give a rats ass about what the fans want as is evidenced in the ass holes decision to make the vikings new stadium a dome AGAIN.Fucking assholes.they are assholes because the majority of fans in minnesota want an outdoor stadium.that game a few years ago on monday night that was played at their college facility cause the metrodome collapsed,you saw fans everywhere with signs that read-"bring outdoor football back to minnestoa" and the place was packed.

by all means have domed stadiums in phoenix and houston,but dont be an asshole and build it for at LEAST minnesota.you would think the dumbfucks in that state would notice that the vikings have not been back to the superbowl since they went indoors.shows me they dont care about winning the fact they have not made it back to the superbowl since then yet they are building a new domed stadium.:rolleyes-41:

seattle to their credit got smart and blew up that stupid dome.too bad the state of minnesota and michigan havent.

As much as I love football I'm losing interest fast due to the shady manner in which the games are officiated.
It's become painfully obvious the NFL has an agenda.
it all started with the worst call in NFL playoff history,that bullshit tuck rule and its just gotten much worse since then.funny who the team was that benefitted from that BS non fumble call.

There were at least two incidents in the playoffs this year that were a joke.
The picked up pass interference flag and the refs not blowing the whistle when the runner was stopped allowing them to finally push the pile for a first down.

This shits starting to remind me of the NBA.

glad you mentioned that picked up pass interference flag because when that happened,i was thinking to myself at that very moment-"this is bullshit,that is the worst non call i have ever seen in the playoff games since that bullshit tuck rule they invented in the raiders/patriots game." justice was served to the cowgirls next week when they lost.those two are easily the worst NON calls in playoff history i have ever witnessed bar none.

Notice both those games went in favor of the home team? No wonder they call it homefield advantage.no way in hell would those NON CALLS have been made if the games had been played in oakland and in detroit. the refs were just chickenshit cowards afraid they would not get out alive if they made the correct calls.assholes.

just wondering,what was the pushing the pile call you are referring to by chance?

For the life of me I cant remember which game it was,I even called the wife to see if she remembered.
No Joy.
But the shit was so obvious it was pathetic. They had the RB stood up on a third and two and the refs obviously held off blowing the whistle until they pushed the pile for a first.

LS

oh i have no objections at all to dome stadiums in houston and in phoenix at all.cities with extreme heat like that i got no problem with.Its places like st louis,minnesota,and detroit where i DO have an issue with fucking dome stadiums.:mad-61:

and they cant use it being cold as an excuse either the fact that chicago and green bay play in equally cold conditions outdoors as well.

the NFL is like our government,they dont give a rats ass about what the fans want as is evidenced in the ass holes decision to make the vikings new stadium a dome AGAIN.Fucking assholes.they are assholes because the majority of fans in minnesota want an outdoor stadium.that game a few years ago on monday night that was played at their college facility cause the metrodome collapsed,you saw fans everywhere with signs that read-"bring outdoor football back to minnestoa" and the place was packed.

by all means have domed stadiums in phoenix and houston,but dont be an asshole and build it for at LEAST minnesota.you would think the dumbfucks in that state would notice that the vikings have not been back to the superbowl since they went indoors.shows me they dont care about winning the fact they have not made it back to the superbowl since then yet they are building a new domed stadium.:rolleyes-41:

seattle to their credit got smart and blew up that stupid dome.too bad the state of minnesota and michigan havent.

Dont get me wrong I like to watch a good snow or mud game..as long as it's not my team playing,there's just too many damn injuries.
And you really dont get to see the best of a game when they're falling all over themselves.
And of course there's that cold weather advantage for northern teams :mad:
Shame we cant use the heat in the same way,but I'm pretty sure the NFL would frown on fans dying in the stands.:lol:

In regards to Sherman's comments on Goodell, I don't blame him. I can't believe he said it but I don't blame him. I do think that if it was Marshawn Lynch or Richard Sherman that was being accused of deflating footballs that justice would be swift and harsh especially from the media and the public. I would guess that very few people in the public would give them any benefit of the doubt, so I think there is some bias there either by team (Patriots getting more of a benefit of the doubt) or by race (a golden ass white boy being accused instead of a dreadlock wearing black man)

You are comparing Sherman and Lynch to Kraft? How about comparing Allen with Craft. I doubt any punishment would be handed out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back