Sherlock Holmes would love it

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Anyone who is following Sheriff Joe’s “Cold Case Posse" probably got the news yesterday:

An investigative “Cold Case Posse” launched six months ago by “America’s toughest sheriff” – Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County – has concluded there is probable cause that the document released by the White House last year as President Obama’s birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery.

Sheriff Joe's posse: 'Probable cause' Obama certificate a fraud
Asking Arpaio to elevate to criminal probe, person of interest ID'd
Published: 15 hours ago

Sheriff Joe: ‘Probable cause’ Obama certificate a fraud

You can read the full text by going to the link. The following six videos are included. I’m putting them up for computer savvy folks who will enjoy the detective work. The stuff is fascinating although much of the technical lingo is beyond my grasp:

PART 1 (Time: 1:38 )

Introduction - YouTube

PART 2 (Time: 2:28 )​

Video 2 - YouTube

PART 3 (Time: 3:16)​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qDzMYWTjds&feature=player_embedded]Constitution II.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

PART 4 (Time: 4:54)​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQUGwEZ-xDo&feature=player_embedded]finaloptimizationvid.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

PART 5 (Time: 5:36)​

Short Conclusion.wmv - YouTube

PART 6 (Selcetive Service Card - Time: 3:31)​

Selective Service - YouTube

Last edited:
You did not have to be a rocket-scientist to figure that whatever was presented as long-form birth certificate was not kosher.

You did not have to be a rocket-scientist to figure that whatever was presented as long-form birth certificate was not kosher.

To LAfrique: That’s true.

In truth, I never cared whether the BC was legit. Going back to when Hussein released the Certificate of Live Birth I thought the whole thing smelled like misdirection because his mother was American.

The people who claim Hussein is eligible should be screaming he does not need a forged birth certificate because he is eligible through his mother. That is the story they use to dismiss the fact that both parents must be American citizens at the time of birth for him to be constitutionally eligibility to serve as president; so why don’t they use the same argument to dismiss the forged birth certificate?

I do not see the point in proving the BC is fake if you cannot prove Hussein was born elsewhere. To prove he was born in Africa is quite another matter although it is connected to the reason for palming off a forged birth certificate. The proof lies not in Hawaii, but in Mama Obama’s missing passport file. Combine her missing passport records with Hussein’s paternal grandmother who originally said she witnessed his birth in British East Africa (later Kenya) and you’ll find the answer.

Hussein lies about everything. His supporters do not care about a fake BC. On the other hand should it come out that he actually was born in Africa his American citizenship status will not change, but it will destroy his credibility with those millions of Americans who are not sure about his eligibility one way or the other.

All along I’ve said that American Embassy records held the truth. If Ann Dunham left this country when she was pregnant she could not return carrying a baby. There had to be documentation issued by the American Embassy that would allow her to bring baby Hussein into this country. There may very well be some embassy staff still alive who remember her. After all, how common was it in 1961 for a white woman to show up with a black baby?

Also, there must be customs and immigration records at her port of entry when she returned not to mention her mode of travel —— plane or ship?

In addition, I maintain the British know more than they are telling. I speculated that Hussein’s father registered his son as a British subject so he would have duel citizenship. No one doubts that Hussein is an American citizen, but it is passports and travel records that will trip up his eligibility claim.

To LAfrique: Elaborating on my long-running theme, here’s some news I never saw before this morning:

Interestingly, the Cold Case Posse report said, “To quell the popular idea that Obama was actually born outside the United States, we examined the records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards routinely filled out by airplane passengers arriving on international flights that originated outside the United States in the month of August 1961 [Obama's birth month]. Those records are housed at the National Archives in Washington, D.C. Interestingly, records from the days surrounding Obama’s birth, August 1, 1961 to August 7, 1961 are missing. This is the only week in 1961 were these immigration cards cannot be found.”

Investigators now in hunt for forger
Cold Case Posse briefs county law enforcement on birth certificate case
Published: 6 hours ago
by Bob Unruh

Investigators now in hunt for forger

I get a kick out of this possibility:

If the election ballots carrying Obama’s name were ruled null and void because of Obama’s ineligibility to be on them, some have speculated, Vice President Joe Biden wouldn’t be duly elected either, meaning the Constitution’s order of succession would make Speaker of the House John Boehner, R-Ohio, president until the next election.

Say it ain't so, Joe: President Boehner?
Sheriff Arpaio's investigation opens can of worms in order of succession
Published: 10 hours ago
by DREW ZAHN

Say it ain’t so, Joe: President Boehner?

I’ve always said that Biden is the best job security Hussein can have. I feared that removing Hussein would elevate Biden to the presidency. Now, there is an outside possibility Biden will go, too. That is a beautiful thing to contemplate although the odds are a zillion to one against.

Parenthetically, I wonder if Hussein’s appointees will also have to pack their balloons? Most notably, Sotomayor and Kagan. What the hell, why wish for a sundae when you can own the ice cream parlor?

Anyway, here’s a great video connected to Drew Zahn’s article.

CAN YOU SAY, "PRESIDENT BOEHNER"? - YouTube

Forum List

Back