Sheriff's Office offers Baptism to Inmates

Having people in law enforcement who profess irrational, paranoid and delusional beliefs as fucked up as yours running around with guns and badges baptizing prisoners and believing that those who do not swallow your born again trinity worshipping bullshit is the spawn of satan and destined for hell is extremely bad news.

Its like giving people in an insane asylum guns, telling them they are heroes, and then letting out to run amok, to clean up the streets in the name of the Lord of course.
Yet you irrationally believe in nothing. How about that. Jere and you are the flip sides of the same irrational coin: theists and atheists.

Not exactly. I read the bible. The consequences for idolatry is death. I look around and see with my own eyes people who openly defy the laws of God die in the very day that they do it. The fact that the police do not even have an inkling that baptizing prisoners in the name of a trinity that became a man amounts to murder in the eyes of God clearly shows that they have their reward already..

I'm a believer.

According the Bible a believer is one who has believed on Jesus Christ for their salvation. We believe that he died on the cross for our sins and God raised him from the dead on the third day. You do not believe yet that Jesus Christ is God, Hobelim. So according to Scripture you haven't become a believer yet. But I am praying that you do! I believe you will become a believer.

I will never believe in what is patently false and what could never be true, that God became a human being.

You are praying that I would set aside the divine commands and worship Jesus as if he was a part of a trinity that is not God?

What a gal!

According to scripture the consequence for defying the divine commands is death.

You might want to take a moment out of your busy day searching for murder victims to consider that the fact that you do not even have an inkling that your mortal sin is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field is evidence that you have your reward already.

The Word became flesh and dwelt among men. Who is the Word? Jesus Christ. Jesus is God. Read John Chapter 1, Hobelim.

No, you are just wrong..

The author of John in writing , "The Word became flesh," was just establishing that flesh is a metaphor for the Word of God, teaching that Jesus received from above, so to speak, like manna from heaven that became his flesh which was given for the life of the world.

The teaching that Jesus received from God is that the words of the law are figurative in nature and the subjects hidden and unless you receive this teaching, eat his flesh, which is the only right way to understand and conform to the law that results in the fulfillment of the promise of life for obedience, you can have no life in you..

You are an imposter, a false teacher and a deceiver whose only aim seems to be collecting as many corpses as you can before you die the second death which is the death of your body.

Unless you repent of your lies and your murders and your sorcery you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

This takes the award for the dumbest thread of the day. :clap:

Yet here you are! Reading and posting, Huggy. I do not think there is anything dumb about honoring this Sheriff's department that chose to offer the chance to be baptized to their inmates. I believe it is wisdom to honor those who honor the LORD and do something for others. I am grateful for the police and sheriff departments throughout America. We are blessed to have them. If you lived in a 3rd world nation where corruption was everywhere - you'd start appreciating what American law enforcement does very quickly. They put their lives on the line for us every day. It is time for Americans to say thank you. To show our appreciation for them. You never miss something until it is gone. Be grateful for living in America, Huggy.

There you go...a typical christian equating America with the mumbo jumbo of your fantasy religion.

I'm MORE grateful that I live in a country where I can tell you how stupid this sheriff's department is.

That is freedom of speech and I am glad that you are grateful for freedom of speech because without our military (many of our military men and women are now serving in law enforcement today) and our law enforcement officers? You would not have it. Someone tries to beat you up for speaking your mind and here comes the local Sheriff to your rescue whether you are grateful for him or not.

Yet you irrationally believe in nothing. How about that. Jere and you are the flip sides of the same irrational coin: theists and atheists.

Not exactly. I read the bible. The consequences for idolatry is death. I look around and see with my own eyes people who openly defy the laws of God die in the very day that they do it. The fact that the police do not even have an inkling that baptizing prisoners in the name of a trinity that became a man amounts to murder in the eyes of God clearly shows that they have their reward already..

I'm a believer.

According the Bible a believer is one who has believed on Jesus Christ for their salvation. We believe that he died on the cross for our sins and God raised him from the dead on the third day. You do not believe yet that Jesus Christ is God, Hobelim. So according to Scripture you haven't become a believer yet. But I am praying that you do! I believe you will become a believer.

I will never believe in what is patently false and what could never be true, that God became a human being.

You are praying that I would set aside the divine commands and worship Jesus as if he was a part of a trinity that is not God?

What a gal!

According to scripture the consequence for defying the divine commands is death.

You might want to take a moment out of your busy day searching for murder victims to consider that the fact that you do not even have an inkling that your mortal sin is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field is evidence that you have your reward already.

The Word became flesh and dwelt among men. Who is the Word? Jesus Christ. Jesus is God. Read John Chapter 1, Hobelim.

No, you are just wrong..

The author of John in writing , "The Word became flesh," was just establishing that flesh is a metaphor for the Word of God, teaching that Jesus received from above, so to speak, like manna from heaven that became his flesh which was given for the life of the world.

The teaching that Jesus received from God is that the words of the law are figurative in nature and the subjects hidden and unless you receive this teaching, eat his flesh, which is the only right way to understand and conform to the law that results in the fulfillment of the promise of life for obedience, you can have no life in you..

You are an imposter, a false teacher and a deceiver whose only aim seems to be collecting as many corpses as you can before you die the second death which is the death of your body.

Unless you repent of your lies and your murders and your sorcery you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Jesus Christ is Lord whether you believe He is Lord or not. I'm preacher the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Hobelim. You have made yourself an enemy of the cross. You cannot enter the kingdom of heaven unless you are born again. You cannot be saved through the occult, Hobelim. Nor new age teachings. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father except through the Son. If you deny Jesus Christ as Lord and expect to enter heaven without Him you are going to pay a terrible price for it. (hell).

Jeremiah's time would be better spent standing on a street corner and yelling inanities.

And that you cannot prove what you believe, Huggy.

So there MUST be a Santa Claus and an Easter Bunny because I cannot prove they don't exist?

I base what I believe on facts. The FACT is that there are no facts that support the existence of a god. It does not matter if one or 7 billion people believe in a god if not a single one of them have nary a single scrap of factual evidence to support that belief. If that is how we are supposed to navigate our lives then there is nothing to differentiate our selves from those poor souls locked up in insane asylums. By the thinking of the religious any concocted belief MUST be true and it is those that hold the keys to the asylums that are the crazy ones.

AND please don't attempt to suggest that my conclusion that there is no god is a "religion". Me saying that there is no god is a CONCLUSION. It is not a gathering of those that have a faith. There is no "bible" or ancient scripture I need rely upon.

If I and a handful of people demand a reasonable factual piece of evidence to believe ANYTHING then it is us the tiny minority that are living in reality and the billions of the rest of the worlds population lives in a fantasy world.

Huggy's false logic and mischaracterization: "So there MUST be a Santa Claus and an Easter Bunny because I cannot prove they don't exist?"

The fact is that science and logic do not have the tools to disprove the existence of God.

Your belif that there is no God is a-theistic, an opposite of religion, but still the belief of atheism.

Kant says there are as many realities as people, and I certainly don't rely on Huggy for describing reality at all.

I'm a believer.

What a gal!

No, you are just wrong..

Jesus Christ is Lord whether you believe He is Lord or not. I'm preacher the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Hobelim. You have made yourself an enemy of the cross. You cannot enter the kingdom of heaven unless you are born again. You cannot be saved through the occult, Hobelim. Nor new age teachings. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father except through the Son. If you deny Jesus Christ as Lord and expect to enter heaven without Him you are going to pay a terrible price for it. (hell).

In the gospels when people addressed Jesus as Lord, they were not suggesting that they believed that Jesus was God. It is a term of respect like Sir, Master, or Sahib.

You are a preacher of the antichrist created by Rome, a false sugar coated counterfeit perversion of Jesus that never existed with a false message of a false salvation that in reality is a desecration of the teachings of the Jesus that actually existed and an expression of pure hatred for he who truly is God.

The truth taught by Jesus is the way to the life promised by God for compliance with his commands which is the only right way to understand the law that leads to the eternal life promised to all those who do it.

You are a preacher of a false counterfeit Jesus who openly perjures himself in the name of God, violates the Law of God as a matter of religious devotion, worships a false trinity that became a man, and desperately tries to mislead others to do the same..

You set yourself up in pretense as some sort of moral authority without understanding the meaning of the words or subjects about which you are so dogmatic.

You are a three dollar bill, an actor and lying fraud.

You can speak about me going to hell all you like, but I can see that you are already in it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back