Sheriffs Back Three Jails for Illegal Immigrants

They sure could try.

While saying we should send them all back might make you feel better, it really isn't all that simple. And it sure as shit costs money. And even if we flexed our muscle and told Mexico we were sending a truck load over the boarder and we don't care which one's are actually Mexican, no amount of muscle flexing is going to get them to pay us for our great service to them.

for serious..

give Mexico i year to end the hemmoraging from their side. Start rounding up illegals with every resource we have available during that year. Every Mexican we catch in the US illegally can count for one square foot of Mexico the US will take for a 51st state. Deport all of these illegals to this state and use it as a barrier in between the rest of the US and Mehico. All illegals caught within the original 50 gets deported to this state, this state can be the only state that allows an expedited citizenship process. Opportunity to qualify for expedited citizenship dependant upon how many times, and how long, the alien has been in the us illegally.

if Mexico don't like it they can suck a dick. If mexican-Americans don't like it they can emmigrate and go clean up their own shithole nation instead of using this one like an asshole full of amoebic dysintary uses toilet paper.

That's actually not half bad.

But why not simply annex the entire country?

because I don't want the country or it's problems. I'm not interested in conquering mehico. I'm interested in correcting the problem of illegal immigration and, if need be, giving mehico a reason to fix its own boat rather than throw its extra passengers at ours.

They sure could try.

While saying we should send them all back might make you feel better, it really isn't all that simple. And it sure as shit costs money. And even if we flexed our muscle and told Mexico we were sending a truck load over the boarder and we don't care which one's are actually Mexican, no amount of muscle flexing is going to get them to pay us for our great service to them.

I guerentee there would be no end to money if the issue were turned into action instead of rhetoric. Hell, if anything, a 51st America state of Texico would create a staging area to raise the standard of living in mehico better than anonymous populations in.. nebraska.

and Im not talking about flexing a muscle. I'm talking about taking 100 miles from mexico and giving them the "tough shit" reaction that mirrors their reaction to OUR immigration problem.

because I don't want the country or it's problems. I'm not interested in conquering mehico. I'm interested in correcting the problem of illegal immigration and, if need be, giving mehico a reason to fix its own boat rather than throw its extra passengers at ours.

I'm not sure I see the "problem" itself as being as high a priority as you and most others do. But even still, I don't think chasing our tails to round up the one's already here would be nearly as productive a use of time and resources as fortifying the border to stop the inflow. If you're in a sinking boat, plugging the hole should always be a greater priority than bailing out the water.

Well, they all speak spanish...so finding an interpretor is not a problem. Just ask them where they're from, and send them back.

While it is true that they all speak Spanish, each region has a different dialect and other subtle nuances that seperate one country from the next.

thats just it though, our boat wound;t be sinking without having to add 8 million to the guest roster. Sure, I'd secure the border. I've mentioned making the entire border a KOA national park for minuteman types. But, while a fence wont work as a perm solution I think an entire state full of hopefull wannabe citizens would filter quite a bit.

Hell, we can set up a yearly finite amount of immigrants we offer citizenship too and then deduct one for each illegal alien deported from the upper 50.

There are lots of options. I don't think apathy is worthwhile just yet and there IS a stark impact on American labor from illegals. Ask Ravi about her deck plans.

Can you tell the difference between a Mexican and a Guatamalan, or a Venezualan, or a Colombian, or a Panamanian, or a Nicaraguan, etc?

I can't.

So again I ask to anyone who can offer a reasoned answer: If you apprehend an alleged illegal alien, who has no identification or paperwork, how do you know where to send him "back" to? And also, what happens if the place you decide disavows any knowledge of the individual and refuses to take him back?

You ask them where they are from. Or, you get someone from ICE who's familiar with different dialects and send them where their accent is from.

Forum List

Back