Sheriffs Back Three Jails for Illegal Immigrants

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
MYRTLE BEACH (AP) -- South Carolina sheriffs back a plan to build three regional prisons in the state to hold illegal immigrants as they await deportation.

Several sheriffs tell The Myrtle Beach Sun News that the plan would remove the inmates from overcrowded county jails, where they take up valuable space as they await officials to transfer them to the closest federal immigration court in Atlanta.

The current plan calls for the three prisons to hold up to 400 inmates each. State prison officials will run the facilities, which will be paid for through a program with the federal Department of Homeland Security.

It hasn't been determined who will pay to build the prisons, and officials stress the plan is a work in progress.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=61154

:clap2:

MYRTLE BEACH (AP) -- South Carolina sheriffs back a plan to build three regional prisons in the state to hold illegal immigrants as they await deportation.

Several sheriffs tell The Myrtle Beach Sun News that the plan would remove the inmates from overcrowded county jails, where they take up valuable space as they await officials to transfer them to the closest federal immigration court in Atlanta.

The current plan calls for the three prisons to hold up to 400 inmates each. State prison officials will run the facilities, which will be paid for through a program with the federal Department of Homeland Security.

It hasn't been determined who will pay to build the prisons, and officials stress the plan is a work in progress.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=61154

Now that they want to clear prisons of immigrants to allow more space for American prisoners. I wonder when they will make more space for American workers.??:eusa_think:

better yet, I wonder how many American contractors can stay in business without having to compete with Jose and his twenty roomates when building these prisons.

cool

We used to just put them in tents.

It would be more cost effective to let them keep earning money while they awaited their deportation hearing results. Of course, seeing a bunch of mexicans behind bars really makes for a good, warm feeling inside.

If they're behind bars because they drove without a license and mowed down a kid, I get a warm, fuzzy feeling seeing them behind bars.

yea.. it's cost effective to let them continue undermining American labor. Indeed.

:rolleyes:

I could stomach tents too though. Hell, tents are STILL better than the shithole they will be shipped to.

Heck, I'm choosing to spend my vacation in a tent.

Or at the very most, a primitive dwelling.

I'll pay money for the privilege, too.

dey aint notin wrong wit campin.

Hell, I've done as much in myrtle beach many a time before as well. good times, good times.

Hopefully they will submit the bills to the countries the illegals come from.

Our sheriff did that.He figured the cost to our county jail for lodging illegals and submitted a bill to the Prez of Mexico.

I don't think he ever received a response, though.

Hopefully they will submit the bills to the countries the illegals come from.

Our sheriff did that.He figured the cost to our county jail for lodging illegals and submitted a bill to the Prez of Mexico.

I don't think he ever received a response, though.

:rolleyes:

That'd probably be about as fruitful as letters to Santa Claus

btw: How could you be sure a particular illegal is from Mexico?

well, we could always take another hundred miles of mexico for the 51st state since mexico doesn't want to deal with it's own peasant populations. I have no real problem with billing Mexico for the damage it allows it's citizens to do to the US.

Can you tell the difference between a Mexican and a Guatamalan, or a Venezualan, or a Colombian, or a Panamanian, or a Nicaraguan, etc?

I can't.

So again I ask to anyone who can offer a reasoned answer: If you apprehend an alleged illegal alien, who has no identification or paperwork, how do you know where to send him "back" to? And also, what happens if the place you decide disavows any knowledge of the individual and refuses to take him back?

Can you tell the difference between a Mexican and a Guatamalan, or a Venezualan, or a Colombian, or a Panamanian, or a Nicaraguan, etc?

I can't.

So again I ask to anyone who can offer a reasoned answer: If you apprehend an alleged illegal alien, who has no identification or paperwork, how do you know where to send him "back" to? And also, what happens if the place you decide disavows any knowledge of the individual and refuses to take him back?

Well, they all speak spanish...so finding an interpretor is not a problem. Just ask them where they're from, and send them back.

Well, they all speak spanish...so finding an interpretor is not a problem. Just ask them where they're from, and send them back.

besides, who cares? Should I give a fuck if mexico gets offended that we drop off illegals in their back yard?

Oh I agree with you, I was just answering manifold's question. They can't stop the illegals from coming over, they won't be able to stop them coming back.

for serious..

give Mexico i year to end the hemmoraging from their side. Start rounding up illegals with every resource we have available during that year. Every Mexican we catch in the US illegally can count for one square foot of Mexico the US will take for a 51st state. Deport all of these illegals to this state and use it as a barrier in between the rest of the US and Mehico. All illegals caught within the original 50 gets deported to this state, this state can be the only state that allows an expedited citizenship process. Opportunity to qualify for expedited citizenship dependant upon how many times, and how long, the alien has been in the us illegally.

if Mexico don't like it they can suck a dick. If mexican-Americans don't like it they can emmigrate and go clean up their own shithole nation instead of using this one like an asshole full of amoebic dysintary uses toilet paper.

Forum List

Back