Sheriff: Kansas woman sat on boyfriend's toilet for 2 years

Are you suggesting that me "being on my penis" is a non-sexual comment?

I agree with the 9-11 statements...I too question the official report, but I also question Eots absurd speculation-based "evidence" that he claims is PROOF that it was an inside jobe. I believe that we will never know...cause what the government doesn't want to be known, will not be known.

Not even likely. The Government is incapable of keeping a secret for very long. And one with the required number of people to pull off EOTS wet dream we would have known within days.

Did the Government get it right exactly, no way. Are they not telling us EVERYTHING, I am sure they are not. Not because they were in on it but because they bumbled around and let it happen. And both Clinton and Bush are to blame for that. More Clinton then Bush, unless we are to believe the entire plan was hatched , prepared and carried out from Jan 20th to September 11 2001.

The Government is incapable of keeping a secret for very long.

I wouldnt say all that... Certainly the longevity of a secret in influenced by our current information addiction and access to the heroin needle-like internet... and i'm not coast to coast zombie... but...

Forum List

Back