Sheriff: Kansas woman sat on boyfriend's toilet for 2 years

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
Associated Press - March 12, 2008 3:33 PM ET

WICHITA, Kan. (AP) - Authorities in western Kansas say a woman who became stuck on her boyfriend's toilet while apparently sitting on it for two years is refusing to cooperate with medical workers at a Wichita hopsital.

The Ness County Sheriff says the 35-year-old woman wasn't glued or tied, but became "physically stuck by her body." Sheriff Bryan Whipple said the police found the woman after her boyfriend called police late last month to report there was "something wrong" with her.

Whipple says the woman initially refused help, but was finally persuaded by emergency medical personnel and her boyfriend to go to a hopsital. At that point, the sheriff says, responders pried the entire seat off the toilet. It was later removed from the woman's body at the hospital.

The boyfriend told investigators he had brought the woman food and water and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom. But he did not explain what took him so long to call for police.

Investigators will present a report to prosecutors who will determine whether any charges should be filed.

http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp?S=8005740

Just thought this was strange.

Well...on the bright side of things, she now holds the Guinness Book of World Records for either sitting on the toilet the longest, of taking the longest dump.

I really think the media owes us a friggin' follow-up here. I mean, what is the goddamn explanation for THAT? TWO YEARS ON THE SHITTER? I need some answers, people!

They're talking about charging the boyfriend. What can you charge him with? Being weird?

They are charging him with mistreating her. And she stayed in the bathroom because she was afraid to come out, not because of her boyfriend but because she is sick. Personally they should congratulate him for sticking with her for all this time.

Gonna be hard to prove if he has a competent lawyer, but he won't he will get a court appointed lawyer that will tell him to plea bargain because the lawyer doesn't want to waste the time doing the work to defend him.

AND that is exactly what the sheriff and the DA are counting on.

They are charging him with mistreating her. And she stayed in the bathroom because she was afraid to come out, not because of her boyfriend but because she is sick. Personally they should congratulate him for sticking with her for all this time.

Gonna be hard to prove if he has a competent lawyer, but he won't he will get a court appointed lawyer that will tell him to plea bargain because the lawyer doesn't want to waste the time doing the work to defend him.

AND that is exactly what the sheriff and the DA are counting on.

Sounds like a pretty accurate guess as far as the legal stuff goes.

I don't see how they can charge him with mistreating her though and actually make a case. If he'd dragged her out he'd have been charged with domestic violence.

I can't believe he actually took care of her for two years like that. I'd have at least removed the door from its hinges. :badgrin:

Sounds like a pretty accurate guess as far as the legal stuff goes.

I don't see how they can charge him with mistreating her though and actually make a case. If he'd dragged her out he'd have been charged with domestic violence.

I can't believe he actually took care of her for two years like that. I'd have at least removed the door from its hinges. :badgrin:

They can't. But they know they won't have too.

This is ridiculous bullshit.

You guys actually believe a woman sat on a toilet for 2 years because she was stuck, and that the dude just kept bringing her food and water?

Come on, this is something out of Weekly World News.

This made national news jackass. Read the article. Infact, google it and read the numerous articles on national news websites. (CNN, FOX, etc...)

And the article didn't say that she didn't get up because she was stuck. Where do you come up with this crap? Not that I'm really going to loose sleep over this, but read the article before commenting. And I hope you don't think of PENIS when replying to this post. LOL :lol:

This made national news jackass.
Well I guess I better crawl out from underneath that rock where I've been living. Under MY rock, we only follow news stories that MATTER.

And the article didn't say that she didn't get up because she was stuck.

Jesus christ, well where the hell did I get that idea from then??

Authorities in western Kansas say a woman who became stuck on her boyfriend's toilet while apparently sitting on it for two years

Well I guess I better crawl out from underneath that rock where I've been living. Under MY rock, we only follow news stories that MATTER.

Jesus christ, well where the hell did I get that idea from then??

read your article quote one more time....slowly....

"Authorities in western Kansas say a woman who became stuck on her boyfriend's toilet while apparently sitting on it for two years"

She became stuck while sitting on it for two years, NOT...got stuck to the toilet and then sat on it for two years.

And you havn't acknowledged the fact that it was national news and not out of Weekly World News.

:cool: I'm just giving you a hard (don't take that the wrong way) time because of your penis remarks.

read your article quote one more time....slowly....

"Authorities in western Kansas say a woman who became stuck on her boyfriend's toilet while apparently sitting on it for two years"

She became stuck while sitting on it for two years, NOT...got stuck to the toilet and then sat on it for two years.

Wow. You're taking this entirely too literally. "Stayed there because she got stuck"..."Got stuck because she stayed there"..."was probably morbidly obese and wanted to finish a plateful of bon-bons she snuck in there and that's WHY she was stuck"...

I mean, who really cares? It's a microcosm of the story. The point is, it sounded pretty damn far-fetched so I questioned it.

Not everything that makes national news is the truth. I'm not going to argue this story anymore, because I really don't care.

fair enough...I'm off of work on a Monday, so I'm extemely bored. I'm sure you understand.

This story means everything...Middle East peace, the solution to global warming, a decent president, etc...:cool:

And you havn't acknowledged the fact that it was national news and not out of Weekly World News.

:cool: I'm just giving you a hard (don't take that the wrong way) time because of your penis remarks.

You know, the Weekly World News comment was pretty much just a joke dude.

I'm the type that questions EVERYTHING. Just because something made national news does not mean that it is automatically THE TRUTH.

And about the penis thing, you're the one still talking about it. I made one mention of you being full of yourself over YOUR OWN post, and used the dick-riding metaphor. You took it to an entirely new sexual height by carrying it on.

How about we start over, and this time keep the human anatomy metaphors and analogies to a minimum, eh?

You know, the Weekly World News comment was pretty much just a joke dude.

I'm the type that questions EVERYTHING. Just because something made national news does not mean that it is automatically THE TRUTH.

And about the penis thing, you're the one still talking about it. I made one mention of you being full of yourself over YOUR OWN post, and used the dick-riding metaphor. You took it to an entirely new sexual height by carrying it on.

How about we start over, and this time keep the human anatomy metaphors and analogies to a minimum, eh?

ha ha ha I guess it bothers you that I was able to turn it around on you eh? :razz: It's all in good fun man. I question everything too, otherwise I'd be believing everything eots has said about the 9-11 conspiracy.:cuckoo:

I really could care less about a woman on a toilet seat, but then again, I could really care less about alot of things on these message boards, but they're fun to argue over.

We'll start over, and put the "penis" behind us (or maybe that's not the best place for it to be) but you know what I mean. LOL.

ha ha ha I guess it bothers you that I was able to turn it around on you eh? :razz: It's all in good fun man.

Well, I wouldn't say that taking an otherwise non-sexual statement that I made, and turning it into one with connotations of gay sex, constitutes "turning it around on me", but I digress.

I question everything too, otherwise I'd be believing everything eots has said about the 9-11 conspiracy.

I enjoy the irony in that. Because me questioning everything is what causes me to even HAVE questions about 9/11.

There's a flip-side to it. I question the government's version and I question the various conspiracy theories. Neither have been proven, so where's the harm in having questions for EITHER?

No one will convince me that there isn't something about the official 9/11 story that warrants questions.

Well, I wouldn't say that taking an otherwise non-sexual statement that I made, and turning it into one with connotations of gay sex, constitutes "turning it around on me", but I digress.

I enjoy the irony in that. Because me questioning everything is what causes me to even HAVE questions about 9/11.

There's a flip-side to it. I question the government's version and I question the various conspiracy theories. Neither have been proven, so where's the harm in having questions for EITHER?

No one will convince me that there isn't something about the official 9/11 story that warrants questions.

Are you suggesting that me "being on my penis" is a non-sexual comment?

I agree with the 9-11 statements...I too question the official report, but I also question Eots absurd speculation-based "evidence" that he claims is PROOF that it was an inside jobe. I believe that we will never know...cause what the government doesn't want to be known, will not be known.

I keep wondering how she didn't get a bloodclot in her leg that killed her. I mean, if I get too comfy on the shitter my legs are pins and needles for a good ten minutes.

Forum List

Back