Sheriff Joe Arpaio Expands His Investigation Into Obamas Connecticut Social Security#

Mudslinger

Rookie
Mar 4, 2012
This should get very interesting. The Sheriff is doing his diligent duty to investigate Obama and vet him. As we all know, the good Sheriff has uncovered two felony crimes committed that involves Obama's Birth Certificate Abstract and his Selective Service Card. Those crimes have made the Sheriffs investigation expand into Obama's social security number from Connecticut, a state where he never resided his entire life nor who had family members live there. Lead Investigator Mike Zullo explains below.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V53XQUs6yV4&feature=player_embedded]Sheriff Joe: Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number Being Investigated - YouTube[/ame]

This should get very interesting. The Sheriff is doing his diligent duty to investigate Obama and vet him. As we all know, the good Sheriff has uncovered two felony crimes committed that involves Obama's Birth Certificate Abstract and his Selective Service Card. Those crimes have made the Sheriffs investigation expand into Obama's social security number from Connecticut, a state where he never resided his entire life nor who had family members live there. Lead Investigator Mike Zullo explains below.

Sheriff Joe: Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number Being Investigated - YouTube
Isn't the sheriff of a county in Arizona a bit outside his jurisdiction in Connecticut?

...As we all know, the good Sheriff has uncovered two felony crimes committed that involves Obama's Birth Certificate Abstract and his Selective Service Card.

We do?

Please enlighten me cuz I haven't heard of any investigation of "felony crimes" or felony conviction and I'm just dying to hear who committed these "crimes".

Thanks ever so much.

Maricopa county taxpayers must love it when he claims he cant afford to actually do his job

• Banned
...As we all know, the good Sheriff has uncovered two felony crimes committed that involves Obama's Birth Certificate Abstract and his Selective Service Card.

We do?

Please enlighten me cuz I haven't heard of any investigation of "felony crimes" or felony conviction and I'm just dying to hear who committed these "crimes".

Thanks ever so much.

It's all here revealed in this press conference.

MCSO: Obama Eligibility Cold Case Investigation (Full Press Conference) - YouTube

Maricopa county taxpayers must love it when he claims he cant afford to actually do his job
Birth Certificate Abstract & YouTube video, great comedy team.
From the one, only one, die hard birther I personally know: "So there was a birth announcement in the newspaper in Hawaii? You believe everything you read in newspapers?"

This is the only thing Arpaio has done EVER that I agree with.

For the most part I find the guy to be an authoritarian lunatic...

What type of asshole makes people wear pink underwear, forces them into chain gangs, makes (alleged) criminals live in 135 degree head in his "tent city" (not to mention the cold). Oh yeah and pay for their own meals in jail...

Remember many of those in his "jail" are only accused of a crime and are facing trial - they haven't been convicted of shit...

Arpaio belongs in jail himself....

Why is good ole Sheriff Joe investigating Obama?

Shouldn't he investigate the Social Security Administration? They issued the number

Sheriff Joe: Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number Being Investigated - YouTube
Isn't the sheriff of a county in Arizona a bit outside his jurisdiction in Connecticut?

The Righties don't care.

Why is good ole Sheriff Joe investigating Obama?

Shouldn't he investigate the Social Security Administration? They issued the number
Arpaio's federal problems have NOTHING to do with it! He is branching out into the entertainment industry & is trying his act out on the road.

:lol::lol::lol:

Be sure to see the links -

PDF: Obama Eligibility Investigation Report Released By Sheriff Joe Arpaio And Cold Case Posse Here | Western Journalism.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Obama Eligibility Investigation Result - Full Video

IOW, he has nuthin.

If you disagree, pay close attention to the word, "alleged".

GAWD, rw's are SO damn gullible. Show them something shiny and they're yours for life.

I lived in AZ for more than 25 years. This KKK jerk is the laughing stock of real law enforcement. He is an expert at self-aggrandizement but, like Arizonans Kyl and McCain, he actually does nothing.

Don't believe me? Fine. go looking for his actual accomplishments as opposed to what he SAYS he has done and you'll come up with bupkis.

Don't believe he's KKK? His personal atty is Kris Kobach, KKK in Kansas.

If you gullible rw's just open your eyes, you just might learn something.

What type of asshole makes people wear pink underwear, forces them into chain gangs, makes (alleged) criminals live in 135 degree head in his "tent city" (not to mention the cold). Oh yeah and pay for their own meals in jail...

Well another of your heroes, $arah, made rape victims pay for their rape kits, thus getting payment twice.

Arpaio belongs in jail himself....

RW's don't care. They'll get in bed with anybody, even Lush Rimbaugh.

PDF: Obama Eligibility Investigation Report Released By Sheriff Joe Arpaio And Cold Case Posse Here | Western Journalism.com

IOW, he has nuthin.

GAWD, rw's are SO damn gullible. Show them something shiny and they're yours for life.

I lived in AZ for more than 25 years. This KKK jerk is the laughing stock of real law enforcement. He is an expert at self-aggrandizement but, like Arizonans Kyl and McCain, he actually does nothing.

Don't believe me? Fine. go looking for his actual accomplishments as opposed to what he SAYS he has done and you'll come up with bupkis.

So why does he keep being reelected?

Cold case posse are volunteers. No Maricopa county funds were used. Oh yeah Right Winger.....It would be easier for you to prove Bin is dead than it would be for you to prove GM is alive. LMAO even with no pictures of ol Bin's dead body. Hmmmm where the hell are those pictures anyway? Have any experts viewed them for authentication? If Bush claimed he killed Bin Laden wouldn't you be screaming for pictures? Me thinks you would.

The Righties don't care.
Bodecea, Arpaio has also become an expert on document analysis, Kenyan births, and possibly Bossen's particle. Stanley Ann Dunham got to Kenya, gave birth, and returned to the US in one day, ensuring her child's birth would announced in a newspaper in Hawaii. Dunham bribed several people, forged documents and FAKED giving birth in Hawaii so her child could run for President decades later. She ran a psychic hotline also. ; )

IOW, he has nuthin.

Don't ask mudslinger a good question like that. He's too busy hiding from people in white robes and pointy hats.

IOW, he has nuthin.

Like I said,

You know its true.

Nick even says that he disagrees with Arpaio but the moment he waves some hate in front of him, he's right there, saying he agrees with this. He knows better. All birthers know better but they keep hoping all that hate will finally pay off.

Also, you gotta remember that AZ is on a different planet. Huge population of Hispanics and Native Americans and a whole shitload of hate and racism. Its like the deep south - no matter what it is, the whites blame the non-whites.

Arpaio has found his gold mine and the rw sheeples eat it up.

BTW, whatever happened to Trumps "evidence" that his people were going to be sharing "nest week"?

:lol::lol:

Idiots.

IOW, he has nuthin.

Don't ask mudslinger a good question like that. He's too busy hiding from people in white robes and pointy hats.

YOU are very confused.

Read the posts and gory to figure out where you went wrong.

<sigh>

Yes, that makes sense – but some nitwit county residents alleged that this birther idiocy violated local election laws, giving Sheriff Nutbar jurisdiction to investigate.

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back