Sheriff: ICE Forced to Quick-Release Migrant Families in Arizona

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Have we lost our minds....you SEND THEM BACK. Open the door in the WALL, and push them back into Mexico.....what, you say, it's against the law...TRUMP IS THE LAW, what police force does the legislative and/or the judicial branch have to ENFORCE these laws? The trouble is the DemonRATS passed laws governing how “Asylum seekers” are to be handled. Obama was the first president that could make his own laws and not be challenged by Congress. I think Pres. Trump should do the same thing and pass some executive orders and ship all illegals back to their own country and continue to do so until the matter is resolved by the Supreme Court.

Facebook-22-v3_3.jpg

ICE told Arizona Sheriffs it has run out of detention space to handle the number of migrants illegally crossing the border and presenting themselves at ports of entry. This lack of housing and the Flores Settlement’s 20-day release requirement forced ICE to release a large number of “family units" in Arizona all at once.

Yuma County Sheriff Leon Wilmot told Fox News, “ICE hasn’t been able to keep up with individuals coming up the border from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, because they’re overwhelmed. They’re releasing them out of the front door of their facilities…Each of our communities are going to be faced with this crisis and one thing sheriffs have said is that what goes on on the border won't stay at the border, it's throughout the U.S.”

As of October 15th, ICE began releasing family units without approved “post-release plans.”

ICE released about 800 family members in Arizona last week and 200 in Yuma alone. With a population just over 200,000, Yuma has far fewer services to assist the families. Those released to Phoenix and Tucson typically find more help but the large numbers strained their ability to cope.

Read more at numbersusa.com ...

Lock and load.

Mike,
That's never gonna happen. If you "lock n Load" you do so alone.
Democrats that say all this open border policy is great for America are mentally stuck in the 1800's

Best that we can hope for is to remain healthy, not get killed and live out the remaining years in relative peace, quiet and comfort.

Things are going downhill fast....and it's gonna get a lot worse, a lot faster

To make matters worse, I'm fairly certain the Dims will succeed in taking guns away soon.
You and I both know it's their number one priority and Trumps election has been merely a temporary interference. when they regain power, they will unleash all their madness on anyone not agreeing with them. They will be ruthless, conniving and determined.
Shit, they may even start herding up the opposition into guarded camps...small ones at first, but more brazen with time. You know how violent they can be.

I see a Venezuela situation right here within 20 years (or less)

They think it's funny because they are just "that" ignorant.

Last edited:
Lock and load.

Mike,
That's never gonna happen. If you "lock n Load" you do so alone.
Democrats that say all this open border policy is great for America are mentally stuck in the 1800's

Best that we can hope for is to remain healthy, not get killed and live out the remaining years in relative peace, quiet and comfort.

Things are going downhill fast....and it's gonna get a lot worse, a lot faster

To make matters worse, I'm fairly certain the Dims will succeed in taking guns away soon.
You and I both know it's their number one priority and Trumps election has been merely a temporary interference. when they regain power, they will unleash all their madness on anyone not agreeing with them. They will be ruthless, conniving and determined.
Shit, they may even start herding up the opposition into guarded camps...small ones at first, but more brazen with time. You know how violent they can be.

I see a Venezuela situation right here within 20 years (or less)

They think it's funny because they are just "that" ignorant.

It def. will not be twenty years ..........

This has all been in the works for a long time.

Europe went under in a very short time, it's all being engineered to collapse the globa.
Global collapse
economic collapse etc.

Hungary and Poland they knew better than to let these savages in, they knew what it mean and why.

The US is the next to fall, Women had better learn to defend themselves and stay aware at all times.

Many GANGS and yes ISIS are all ncluded in this rush to the USA.......

How many bombings, rapes, and cars, buses driven right inot crows have you heard about in Europe.

Pay attention to Europe becaue we are falling just like them.

Voice of Europe is an excellent site to get non bs news.

Forum List

Back