Sheppard

S

Sheppard

Hi ya! Glad to be here and look forward to meeting everyone. I wasnt aware there were this many people at this forum! Good to see it!

Whats up Big Black!! I've got ocean thumping speed boats and a vast sea---or sin!? He he hee.

Whats up Big Black!! I've got ocean thumping speed boats and a vast sea---or sin!? He he hee.

Well, that sounds good enough for us. Welcome to the neighborhood. Here's a little rep to get you started on the right foot.

Sounds good BB! I'll keep ya on the dial!

I see you live in Fairfax, VA. I was raised in Suffolk but live in northwestern, Illinois now. I miss Virginia. Haven't lived there in over 30 years but it used to be a good state.

I see you live in Fairfax, VA. I was raised in Suffolk but live in northwestern, Illinois now. I miss Virginia. Haven't lived there in over 30 years but it used to be a good state.

Yes i do, Virginia isnt to bad at all,i've been here for 9 years now. I bit colder than what im used to in Clearwater,FL but it aint bad once you adapt.

Did that backwards, didn't ya? Most people move from Virginia to Flordia... By the way, I was born in Florida.

Did that backwards, didn't ya? Most people move from Virginia to Flordia... By the way, I was born in Florida.

Yep! note to self: Just because it's warm in the summer doesn't mean it's gonna be that way in January.:cool:

Welcome to the board :) Hope you enjoy it here. What are your interests as far as forums?

Jamie

Hello Jamie! I'm conservative by heart and Libertarian from exhaustion. I stand with and for law enforcement personal, 2nd amendment rights, strict border policies, and keepin American jobs in America.(with a tequila sunrise in the sand)

Hi ya! Glad to be here and look forward to meeting everyone. I wasnt aware there were this many people at this forum! Good to see it!

There aren't that many people at this forum. The truth is, it's just one guy with a serious case of multiple personality disorder.

No it's not.

Yes it is.

No, it really isn't.

Fuck you, yes it is...

There aren't that many people at this forum. The truth is, it's just one guy with a serious case of multiple personality disorder.

No it's not.

Yes it is.

No, it really isn't.

Fuck you, yes it is...

^ Shhhh...He forgot the yellow in his "PRIDE" colors^:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back