Shepard Smith on FOX News viewers' hate mail

no matter how many times you say it you will never ever justify the treatment of Palin and her family.. ever

How about instead of showing "outrage" over some 60 yr. old late night comedians lame attempt at an off color sex joke you show some outrage over REAL crimes against children seeing as there are so many these days. Case in point the little girl that went missing in michigan near me...5 year old Nevaeh Buchannon, where is the outrage towards that....that is a case of a sad tragedy, Lettermans "jokes" are an ant hill compared to that!

no matter how many times you say it you will never ever justify the treatment of Palin and her family.. ever

How about instead of showing "outrage" over some 60 yr. old late night comedians lame attempt at an off color sex joke you show some outrage over REAL crimes against children seeing as there are so many these days. Case in point the little girl that went missing in michigan near me...5 year old Nevaeh Buchannon, where is the outrage towards that....that is a case of a sad tragedy, Lettermans "jokes" are an ant hill compared to that!

someday when you grow up,, you will be able to string two thoughts together,, as in making remarks about "slutty stewardess'" and "knocked up by somebody" as was used so flippaintly by your hero letterman are some of the reason young women are treated at throw away trash.. it's all tied together buddy! little girls are preyed on by predators who see them as slutty and throw away,, something to "knock up".. and I most definitely will read the story about Nevaeh!

someday when you grow up,, you will be able to string two thoughts together,, as in making remarks about "slutty stewardess'" and "knocked up by somebody" as was used so flippaintly by your hero letterman are some of the reason young women are treated at throw away trash.. it's all tied together buddy! little girls are preyed on by predators who see them as slutty and throw away,, something to "knock up".. and I most definitely will read the story about Nevaeh!

Sounds beautiful just like it came straight from Sarah Palin's lips.

she said it better than I could.. too bad asshole like you and letterman don't get it.

she said it better than I could.. too bad asshole like you and letterman don't get it.

I know. Letterman is my idol and I quote him all the time. Did I show you a picture of my Letterman shrine? :cuckoo:

You don't know what I get Willow. You're too busy with your Obamalama and donkeyface catch phrases to even pay attention to what anyone else says. You're all hype and no substance just like Palin. Why don't you at least try to type out a clear, original thought once in a while or just post links so we'll know exactly who you're paraphrasing. Better yet, just :anj_stfu:

I know. Letterman is my idol and I quote him all the time. Did I show you a picture of my Letterman shrine? :cuckoo:

You don't know what I get Willow. You're too busy with your Obamalama and donkeyface catch phrases to even pay attention to what anyone else says. You're all hype and no substance just like Palin. Why don't you at least try to type out a clear, original thought once in a while or just post links so we'll know exactly who you're paraphrasing. Better yet, just :anj_stfu:

You can shut the fuck up,, it anybody can shut the fuck up let it be you..and there's one other thing.. if what I write displeases your sorry azz ya got a option.. don't read it. cause I don't follow instructions from a letterman loving pig such as yourself.

Last edited:
You can shut the fuck up,, it anybody can shut the fuck up let it be you..and there's one other thing.. if what I write displeases your sorry azz ya got a option.. don't read it. cause I don't follow instructions from a letterman loving pig such as yourself.

Your last four posts in this thread. It's like no matter what the reply is, you only see "huh, what?"

Your last four posts in this thread. It's like no matter what the reply is, you only see "huh, what?"

too effen bad for you letterman lover! :lol::lol:

Well, seeing as how we can do both at the same time I don't see your tantrum as anything but stupid. Maybe you should take your own advice and instead of lecturing others...go out and round up some child molesters.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bxvunbIWNyI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bxvunbIWNyI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

obey_dees.jpg

new_sheeple_dees.jpg

Its amusing to see this video.

FOX panders to hate-mongering liars and then finds itself surprised that it attracts haters?

The letter he read sounds like about half the crap the nitwits on this board post who are suffering from Obama Obsessional disorder, to be honest.

FOX panders to hate-mongering liars and then finds itself surprised that it attracts haters?

The letter he read sounds like about half the crap the nitwits on this board post who are suffering from Obama Obsessional disorder, to be honest.

Took you long enough. This thread is from June 2009.

We need to realize that most of the political hatred comes from the left. Look at this forum for example. The left can't even discuss a topic without engaging in hate speech. A noted leftie posted something about the top ten hated companies. Who hates companies besides radical left wingers? What conservative takes the time to send hate mail to MSNBC? It's all left wing stuff.

Is that ANOTHER rule, douchebag? This is America, we don't need your obviously Frenchified attitudes. :cool:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bxvunbIWNyI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bxvunbIWNyI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

I forgot about this.

Looking back, I'm thankful the derp has been ratcheted back a bit.

Is that ANOTHER rule, douchebag? This is America, we don't need your obviously Frenchified attitudes. :cool:

It was an observation. I guess it does take a modicum of intellect to understand it.

He's reading emails verbatim ...

Wait a minute ... you wouldn't happen to be acting like an ass for the sake of being an ass now would you?

I'm not impressed with your faux outrage about "hate" you just defended the obscene actions of a 60 year old man against a helpless 14 year old girl.. Don't talk to me about hate as if you had some sort of moral authority.. You don't

Where's my outrage?

I posted a link without commentary

She has to accuse others of doing something...if she didnt she wouldnt have anything to say

Forum List

Back