ShePac Ad NAILS Obama and liberals on their "slutty" hypocrisy

Why are you ignoring all of Rush's contributions to conservative causes? Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies, Honorary Member of the GOP and invited speaker to CPAC every year. And you're saying this guy is the same as a comedian who tells dick jokes?

He is an 'Honorary member of the 1994 Freshman Class of the House Of Representitives'...

Republicans Get a Pep Talk From Rush Limbaugh< December 12, 1994

:eusa_hand:

Ok, why is no other "entertainer" giving that honor? What makes Limbaugh different? And Why has no one ever embraced Maher the same way if they are the same? Go!

How does that change the subject?

Deflection fail!

That has nothing to do with the left giving Maher an out. It's just you try to change the subject.

GO!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, you're just not going to answer is that it?
I did. You refuse to see the lone tree through the forest. :eusa_hand:

Do I have to solve this riddle before you tell me?
Ther is no riddle. YOU are for true liberty unabated by government and protected BY government as desined by the founders or you aren't.

Are you really this thick in real life and not playing stupid on a messageboard as you appear?

I did. You refuse to see the lone tree through the forest. :eusa_hand:

Ther is no riddle. YOU are for true liberty unabated by government and protected BY government as desined by the founders or you aren't.

Are you really this thick in real life and not playing stupid on a messageboard as you appear?

I understand the bolded but I dont understand how that is an answer to the question:

Why is Limbaugh the only "entertainer" to receive this honor? What makes Limbaugh different than other entertainers? Go!

I understand the bolded but I dont understand how that is an answer to the question:

Why is Limbaugh the only "entertainer" to receive this honor? What makes Limbaugh different than other entertainers? Go!

Apparently, since CC is FAILING SO BADLY on "Maher doesn't count, because he's a comedian," he thinks he can win if he changes the subject to, It's soooooooooooo unfair Limbaugh is more powerful."

So, WHINING about Limbaugh's power, he thinks, is the way to get the thread off the subject HE IS LOSING.

Too funny! Too OBVIOUS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

After libs decide whether he is the 'Head of The GOP', Or "just an entertainer"...come back and let us know which they settle upon? (Or could it be that he is something else)? :eusa_whistle:

After libs decide whether he is the 'Head of The GOP', Or "just an entertainer"...come back and let us know which they settle upon? (Or could it be that he is something else)? :eusa_whistle:

I'm not talking about what Libs think...I asked you: Why is the Rush the only entertainer to receive such accolades? Is the question that hard to answer? Do I have to guess your name first? Rumpletilskin?!

I know. They did the same thing with Bush. Half the time he was an "idiot" and then the rest of the time, he was this "eeeeeeeeeevil genius."

They could never make up their mind.

CC is going back and forth on Limbaugh. Hilarious?

I'm not talking about what Libs think...I asked you: Why is the Rush the only entertainer to receive such accolades? Is the question that hard to answer? Do I have to guess your name first? Rumpletilskin?!

Oh boo freaking hoo. It's sooooooooooo unfair people take Rush is powerful!

I know. They did the same thing with Bush. Half the time he was an "idiot" and then the rest of the time, he was this "eeeeeeeeeevil genius."

They could never make up their mind.

CC is going back and forth on Limbaugh. Hilarious?

Bigtime. Power of original thought eludes CC.

Maher is a comedian, libertarian

Maher is a "comedian" with a political show and Rush is an "entertainer" with a political show. Wow, night and day.

The "libertarian" Maher also calls himself a "progressive" and supports federal funding for non-profits and...wait for it...national health care. On the other hand, we did find someone who's dumber then him...

Maher is a "comedian" with a political show and Rush is an "entertainer" with a political show. Wow, night and day.

The "libertarian" Maher also calls himself a "progressive" and supports federal funding for non-profits and...wait for it...national health care. On the other hand, we did find someone who's dumber then him...

Last time I looked? Libertarians didn't think much of ObamaCare...or Government intrusion...It is laughable to say Bill Maher is one of them...

Last time I looked? Libertarians didn't think much of ObamaCare...or Government intrusion...It is laughable to say Bill Maher is one of them...

No we don't. No one who has those views is one of us. Belief in the individual is the core value. Agreeing with a couple policies while believing in massive government intrusion into our lives destroying individual rights doesn't make you one of us.

Though it's still only third on my list of ridiculous liberal claims regarding their views.

#2) Hillary Clinton saying she's a "fiscal conservative."

#1) Ted Kennedy decrying "extremism" in the US Senate.

No we don't. No one who has those views is one of us. Belief in the individual is the core value. Agreeing with a couple policies while believing in massive government intrusion into our lives destroying individual rights doesn't make you one of us.

Though it's still only third on my list of ridiculous liberal claims regarding their views.

#2) Hillary Clinton saying she's a "fiscal conservative."

#1) Ted Kennedy decrying "extremism" in the US Senate.
Indeed. Only 'Extremism' is applauding the demise of the Republic...as it affects those applauding as well.

Forum List

Back