ShePac Ad NAILS Obama and liberals on their "slutty" hypocrisy

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ISKQD7ytSk]Bill Maher: Obama's Million Dollar Man - YouTube[/ame]

Because civility only counts when it's a ploy to shut up conservatives. When it's liberals doing it, it's "freedom of speech."

That's why, liberals, this ploy is a big FAIL.

Everyone can see the clear hypocrisy.

Now you can whine about my smilies because you know I'm laughing at you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And the liberals fall silent.

This is what they do when they want an issue to simply "go away." :eusa_shhh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Silent on what?

Exactly...

thEvil.gif

People can't forget that some pampered rich kid at a fancy school run by a church that forbids contraception is demanding that the government pay for her contraception at an enormous price that shows just how far out of touch she is, and some meanie on the radio calls her a name, and people want to ban the meanie on the radio.

We can't afford any more give aways to pampered rich kids. We can't even afford the safety nets for the people actually in need. Why should we indulge these 1/4 of 1% types at these ivy league schools to pay top dollar for their contraceptives, when the cost they give imply she spends 30 hours a day on her back.

Bill Maher is a jack ass who made a crude comment about a woman who is actively trying to live a very public life.

Rush Limbaugh is a jack ass who made a crude comment about all women.

How is this a double standard again?

I see the words hypocrisy and racism thrown around without explanation. How is this hypocritical? Maher is a comedian, Rush is not. So the comparison is a bad one.

If you compared Dennis Miller to Maher that would be more valid.

Bill Maher is a jack ass who made a crude comment about a woman who is actively trying to live a very public life.

Liar...............

“So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here’s the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it, and I’ll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.”

Liar...............

“So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here’s the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it, and I’ll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.”

You're STILL a LIAR. That doesn't say ALL women, it specifically targets a particular subset of women, feminazis...

I see the words hypocrisy and racism thrown around without explanation. How is this hypocritical? Maher is a comedian, Rush is not. So the comparison is a bad one.

Rush is an entertainer.... Bill Maher is not.

Bill Maher donated $1 million to Obama too.... I think the hypocrite in chief needs to return it.

What kind of example is he giving by keeping it?

Liar...............

You're STILL a LIAR. That doesn't say ALL women, it specifically targets a particular subset of women, feminazis...

Rush thinks any woman with an opinion on anything is a "feminazi".

Last edited:

Rush thinks any woman with an opinion on anything is a "feminazi".

No he does'nt... liar.
:eusa_liar:

Wrong they are both entertainers.
Both enter the political spectrum.

LOL

Obama Fluffer

Forum List

Back