Shep Smith tells trump supporters to read the Mueller repirt

1l3gpv.jpg

Also known as:

:lalala:

You seem scared, Puffles. Why is that?
I'm afraid?...not so...I'm bewildered at the ignorance of so many Americans but I'm not afraid...Trump has Pelosi and the dems by the short hairs...you just don't see it yet...but you will...

The more sane members of the Democratic Party aren't thinking about impeachment, and Mueller made it clear he could not indict Trump. So that's pretty much that.

My point is that the Trump apologists are saying there is "nothing there", and that's either intellectual dishonesty or willful ignorance. I'd have questions on a couple of things that the report didn't make very clear, but it does make clear that he tried to convince people to be dishonest.
I'm not a Trump bootlicker, and there's nothing there...If there were, a criminal referral would have been made....That's just the way it is.

Talking about doing something and actually doing it are two different animals...Just ask the people who staged plays and wrote books about assassinating Chimpy Bush.
Okie doke.

Read the Mueller "No Collusion No Obstruction" report...hmmmkay. It still says no collusion and no obstruction.

It also says that we cannot conclusive exonerate Mueller as an accessory to murders committed by White Bulger while the two were bff's in Boston

Who cares what Smith has to say? He's a Trump hating homo. Probably a Buttigieg fan.

I read it. Demoscum just won't accept it.

So...was it ten or eleven cases of Obstruction...I forget....

It was 0 because there was no crime found.

You don't need an underlying crime to commit Obstruction of Justice. Barr said trump was cooperative...while he refused to testify...told others to lie and withhold evidence and even dictated a misleading letter to falsify the reason for the Junior Russian meeting...

trump is .a criminal. Barr made a misleading summary and even lied to Congress about Mueller's impression on the bogus summary. The next Democratic AG will handle...

READ THE REPORT....Voters are beginning to realize that Barr is a trump stooge. Polls favoring impeachment are growing and trump is underwater in approval ratings.

Shep Smith is a TDSer. That's all I have to remember when watching his 'news' report. Shep is proof that Fox has always been liberal.

“Shep Smith Urges Fox News Viewers To Read The Mueller Report For Themselves”

Too funny.

Clearly Smith is unaware of the fact that Trump supporters work very hard at remaining willfully ignorant.

“Shep Smith Urges Fox News Viewers To Read The Mueller Report For Themselves”

Too funny.

Clearly Smith is unaware of the fact that Trump supporters work very hard at remaining willfully ignorant.

No, Smith probably needs somebody to read it and explain it to him. Smith is why I like Fox even though it's liberal, they have a homosexual-lefty (Shepard Smith) and a dedicated right winger (Shawn Hannity). Smith is NOT an objective reporter but, bless his heart, he tries. Even though I rate him the WORST reporter on Fox he's still 100% better than anyone on the Trump-hating MSM. And, of course, he's a pretty-boy anchor with actual real reporting experience.

Last edited:
Doy

If there is no crime, there cant be obstruction. Because there is no crime!!

Doy

The loose association manipulation masters having a field day with muddying the waters for the suckers.....Smith prolific with it! Lol....but after two years, not a single liberal considered what the operational definition of "colussion" was? Just assumed that talking to Russians was a crime:aug08_031::aug08_031:

Fucking doy Shep.....:113::113:
.....fail. The people get it.

Forum List

Back