Shep Smith Smacks Hannity’s/ Trump’s Lies Right Out of the Park

Obama put that guy there and Trump’s team didn’t notice this big fat dude at the conference tables? It’s no wonder the administration is such a disaster.
He was hired for his expertise but he was a spy...he gained entrance to the Campaign via Papadopulous....
Lets be fair for a moment...if Bush did that to Obama's campaign what would your response to that be???

So he had a right to be there, was hired by the Trump campaign and not “placed there” by Obama at all. Thanks for confirming your lie.

The thread simply presents a video contrast between one guy who makes shit up and another guy who calls it out for what it is.
So is every opinion that is differing from yours a lie?...Opinions are not lies...both sides can be wrong but I wouldn't call it a lie just an opinion I disagree with...the urgency to call Hannity a liar because of his opinion in sophomoric at best....

Not talking "opinions" here. What I saw was assertions about events that happened or didn't happen.

That's not "opinion". An event either happened, or it didn't.

He's just trying to tell you he has no rational argument.

Not that we didn't know that.
This thread is irrational....

The thread simply presents a video contrast between one guy who makes shit up and another guy who calls it out for what it is.

Your argument above is that "Sean Inanity got beat up by a little girlyman so it doesn't count".

Guess which one's 'irrational".

Whelp -- let's see what new reasoning has been called up from the farm system while I was away....

The numbnuts liberals on this forum really need a serious bitch-slapping.

giphy.gif

I don't take seriously anyone named Shep :auiqs.jpg:

All righty then. We've progressed from "Sean Inanity got beat up by a little girlyman so it doesn't count" to "la la la I'm not listening because his name is Shep" to Captain Kirk bitch slapping a dead man.

Just gets better and better.

But Shep is on Fox News, so he must be a treasonous liar.
Smith is a real journalist at Fox and not bat shit crazy. Hannity is just the opposite.
You didn’t even have time to see the video. Thanks for admitting you’re afraid of the truth.

Shep is a liberal. I once watched him turn into a little girl, super giddy about a celebrity during the democratic convention. I lost all respect for him as a newscaster.

Your argument above is that "Sean Inanity got beat up by a little girlyman so it doesn't count".

Whelp -- let's see what new reasoning has been called up from the farm system while I was away....

giphy.gif

All righty then. We've progressed from "Sean Inanity got beat up by a little girlyman so it doesn't count" to "la la la I'm not listening because his name is Shep" to Captain Kirk bitch slapping a dead man.

And as usual, your posts have very little to do with the topic being discussed. :trolls:

Oh, and FYI, the slapping was because Spock had lost his mind because of a alien plant that poisoned his mind and turned him into a blithering idiot....or a Democrat.
Kirk was trying to snap him back into reality.

giphy.gif

And as usual, your posts have very little to do with the topic being discussed. :trolls:

Oh, and FYI, the slapping was because Spock had lost his mind because of a alien plant that poisoned his mind and turned him into a blithering idiot....or a Democrat.

So to sum up....
You post a slapping gif from a fifty-year-old TV show but *I'm* the one whose posts have little to do with the topic.

Thanks for confirming.

giphy.gif

So to sum up....
You post a slapping gif from a fifty-year-old TV show but *I'm* the one whose posts have little to do with the topic.

Thanks for confirming.
I guess it went over your head.
:itsok:
That's okay....

Forum List

Back